Books (Garfield Logan)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

N/N~ Nick Name

Requested By~ None

Notes~ So it's mostly a fluff but gets just a little bit lemony - ish.

Garfield's P.O.V.

"Y/N!" I say, jumping on the couch next to her.

"Hmm?" She asks, not looking up from her book.

"I want to cuddle!" I tell her, scooting closer to her.

"No, I'm reading." She says, pushing me away.

"To busy reading your stupid book to cuddle with me!" I murmur to myself.

"What did you say about my book?" She yells at me.

"Nothing!" I answer before getting up and walking away.

*Time Skip*

A few hours later I track Y/N down again. This time she's laid out on Tim's bed. She's still reading as Tim works on a case. "Hey Tim! Hey N/N!" I say walking in. I get a few nosies from the two of them. Like brother, like sister! I think to myself. I lay on the bed with her and move closer every now and again.

I'm about to sling my arm over her when Tim snaps towards us. "Hands off my sister!" He says, shooting me a bat - glare at me.

"But I want to cuddle with my girlfriend!" I shout back.

"HANDS! OFF!" Tim responds.

"I'm leaving!" Y/N says getting up and walking out the door. She still has her face buried in her book as she leaves.

*Time Skip*

It's been three days since my first failed attempt at getting Y/N's attention. I've had three full days of no attention from her. At the moment she's reading as I sit on the couch with her. I focus on Jaime and Bart playing video games till I turn back towards Y/N. I look at her book full of hate. "DONE!" Y/N says happily. She snaps the book shut and lays back after setting the book on the table. A small, cute sigh slips her lips as her eyes flicker shut.

Quietly I crawl towards her. "Y/N!" I yell, flopping on top of her.

Her eyes snap open and she smiles at me. "GAR!" She yells back with a laugh at the end. A smile spreads on my face as an idea pops in my head. I wrap her up in my arms and run with her towards my room. I place her on my bed as she giggles cutely. "What are you doing?" She asks as I close the door behind us.

"Forcing you to spend time with me!" I tell her. She doesn't fight me on the subject and I happily pop in the season one disc for Tool Time. She lays back on the bed and I soon join her. Sitting next to her I finally get to cuddle with her.

Your P.O.V.

Last night Bruce got me a new book called A Study Of Charlotte. My goal is to finish by tomorrow. Right now I'm sitting on the couch, reading chapter three. Soon my boyfriend, Garfield comes running in. He spots me and happily sits with me on the couch. "Y/N!" He says happily.

"Hmm?" I ask, without looking away from my book.

"I want to cuddle!" He says with a goofy grin.

"No, I'm reading!" I say, moving him away from me.

"To busy reading your stupid book to cuddle with me!" He pouts to himself.

"What did you say about my book?" I ask him, covering my smile and giggles with a serious tone.

"Nothing!" He says walking away.

*Time Skip*

After awhile I started walking around and continuing to read my book. Soon I find myself laying on my brother's bed. Tim quietly types away on his computer as I do my own thing. Gar opens the door and notices me on the bed. "Hey Tim! Hey N/N!" He says happily. I make a small noise so he knows I heard him as Tim does the same thing. Soon he joins me on the bed and carefully inches closer towards me.

He goes to hug me but Tim spots him. "Hands off my sister!" He warns Garfield, sending him a glare.

"But I want to cuddle with my girlfriend!" Beasty fights back.

But Tim ain't having any of this. "HANDS! OFF!" He shouts back.

Before things can get any worse I leave. "I'm leaving!" I shout over my shoulder.

*Time Skip*

I finished my book a few days ago, but Garfield's endless efforts to get my attention is cute. I wait patiently on the couch for him to find me. When the computer announces him I pretend to read again. Gar soon finds me and sits patiently next to me. He tries to focus on the game Jaime and Bart are playing but he fails. He soon glares at my book as I smile at his jealousy. "DONE!" I say setting the book down. Leaning back I sigh and shut my eyes.

My loving boyfriend crawls towards me and lays on top of me slightly. "Y/N!" He yells.

"GAR!" I yell back. A huge smile cracks on his face as he hugs me. He suddenly picks me up and heads for the living quarters. He walks into his room and sets me down gently. I laugh at his childishness before asking "What are you doing?"

He closed his door and answers me. "Forcing you to spend time with me!" I smile at him and scoot back on the bed to get comfortable. Gar quickly moved around to set everything up before joining me on the bed. He starts cuddling with me as soon as he gets on the bed.

*Time Skip*

Halfway through season three of the old show Tool Time I look up at Garfield. He's smiling at something the TV says. I lean up and plant a kiss on his jaw. "W....what was that for?" He asks shocked and a blushing mess. Ignoring his question I do it again. I kiss down his jaw and start trailing down his neck as he tries to focus on the TV again.

I slowly inch down his neck and soon find his sweet spot. "Mmm" Gar says, trying to hide his moans. I slip onto his lap and start sucking on the spot. He starts making more sounds but not as much as I want. I slip my hands under his shirt and start rubbing up and down his body. "MMMM!" He moans.

"Shhh...." I say in a seducing tone. I feel his whole body tremble under me. I push him down on his back and lean down, hovering over his lips.

"Hello baby....." I say, my lips brushing against his. He leans up and kisses me passionately. His hands slowly slip under my shirt. We continue making out and his tongue soon starts fighting mine for dominates. His hands inch farther up, but before they can get to far up, I pull away. Gar whines as I slip off his lap.

"If I get this much attention for reading, I need to read more!" I say playfully.

"NO! No more books!" He says, jumping on me and pinning me to the bed. "You ignored me for four days because you were reading!" He says, kissing down my neck. I purr out happily as he starts nibbling on my collar bone.

"Well.... actually I finished reading the book in two days!" I say, flipping is over.

"WHAT?!" He asks me, wide eyed.

"Hehe....." I nervously laugh.

"I'm going to get you back for this!" He says, pulling me down into another kiss......