Kitty And Puppy (Damian X Readed X Bart) ~ Lemon

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

L/N~ Last Name

P/N~ Phone Number

Notes~ Lemon, dom/sub because it was requested the way and super hot in my opinion. I'll also write a part two for my self, maybe.

Requested By~ Mystical_Creatures8

Your P.O.V.

"Kitten?! Puppy?!" I call for the two idiots I've fallen hard for.

When I first met Damian it was because Alfred the cat jumped out the window and run three blocks to the Gotham park. Being the idiot I am, I was at the park and found Alfred. Damian soon showed up to the park and since then we've been friends.

Bart on the other hand for his nickname because of his cute puppy dog face. I know, his story isn't as exciting as Kitten's.

"My pets! Where are you?" I call, turning down the hallway. Both of them know I like them and they've both admired their feelings for me too. Lucky for us our little love triangle isn't a team wide known fact.

I hear muffled voices coming from Damian's room. Deciding that's my best bet, I slide open the door without knocking. "Why can't you just back if Speedy Gonzalos?!" Damian yells, his Robin suit still on besides his mask. His green eyes are flickered with anger, making me shiver to my core.

"Me?! Why should I back off fourth time around?!" Bart yells back, knowing quite well it bugs Damian that his the fourth Robin and not the first.

"We both can't have her, now can we?!" Damian shoots at Bart, getting in his face.

Finally deciding to make my presence known, I ask "Why not?"

Both boys' heads snap toward me as they look like deer caught in headlights. "Well, you see babe-" Bart starts but Damian cuts him off.

"-sharing you wouldn't exactly be fun, Beloved." Damian finishes off for the two of them.

They both side glare each other before looking back at me. A very naughty idea forms in my head as I walk towards the competing friends. I take a hold of Damian's cape around his neck and Bart's t-shirt collar. Pulling them forward, I make sure they're both pulled lower so I'm towering over them. "I can prove it's fun, but I need one thing from you guys first."

"Yes, Beloved?" Damian asks, his face just as flushed as Bart's is. All Bart musters our is a hum.

Carefully, I back both boys up and onto the bed. "You two are my property and I get to do whatever I want to you, got it?" I ask, causing both boys to shake and glance at each other. Pulling them closer to me By they're clothing, I smirk sexually in their faces. "Got it?" I ask, pulling hard enough they start clawing at their cloths.

"Yes, Beloved." Damian says, causing me to let go and for him to fall back on his bed.

I pull heard on Bart's shirt, completely cutting of his oxygen as I push him on the bed. I cradle his hips as I lean down to his ear. "If you don't answer me, I'll just fuck Damian alone instead of the both of you." Pulling my head back up, Bart's eyes are wide and his hands are still trying to loosen up his shirt. "So, I ask again, do you understand?"

Bart starts shaking his head wild, causing me to laugh as I let go of his shirt. "Let's go over the rules, my Puppets!" I sing out, crawling over to Damian.

Pushing him back down, I start undressing him. "Rule one, you two will call me nothing but Master." I start, quickly taking Damian's cape off before peeling his shirt off of him too.