I'm Him! (Jamie Reyes)

Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye color

Requested By~ None

Your P.O.V.

Jamie and me are walking home from school like usual. "Did you hear the news last night?" I ask trying to get him out of his head.

"Hmm.. Oh! No." He says looking at me.

"What?! How?!" I ask, surprised.

"I don't know... Just didn't pay attention I guess." He tells me, paying full attention to me for once. He's usually off in his la-la land. Which is okay cause I do that sometimes too. But it's really hard to get his full attention. Trust me! I've tried, many times.

"Blue Beetle was on again!" I say excitedly. Think I'm insane if you will but I got a crush on Blue Bettle..... and Jamiehj.... but that's not important!

"Gush muchacha! Get wait the crush on him huh?" He asks with his accent seeping throw his words.

"Maybe..." I say blushing a little.

"Oh, mi amor!" He says poking fun at me. When I finally realize that 'mi amor' means 'my love' in Spanish I blush a shade darker. I glance at Jamie and see that he's blushing too and whispering something to himself.

"You know..... Blue has quite a cute accent!" I say knowing that the hero has a Spanish accent similar to Jamie's.

"O-oh does he now?" Jamie stutters out with a deeper pink on his checks. I laugh at his stuttering as we turn a corner. We are quite the rest of the way to my house, which I don't mind. When we get there Jamie walks up the porch with me as I unlock my door. I hear a dinging and take my phone out to check it.

"It's me..." He says looking at his phone with his eye brows forwarded in frustration. "I got to go mi amor." My heart flutters when he calls me 'amor' again. But quickly stops when the rest of the words sink in.

"Oh..." I say upset. We were suppose to hang out today but I guess not.

He must have heard my tone cause he says "I'll walk you home tomorrow too, okay?" I shake my head yes and give him a quick hug and good bye. 'He's always so busy...' I think to myself, closing the door.

Jamie's P.O.V.

I'm listening to the beetle give me another lecture about asking Y/N out. "You need to hurry up and ask her Jamie Reyes! Or someone else is going to get the one you call 'amor'." He tells me for the hundredth time today. I'm about to yell back at him when Y/N starts talking.

"Did you hear the news last night?" She asks looking up at me with her beautiful, E/C eyes that always seem to sparkle.

"Hmm...." I ask after snapping out of my thoughts. "Oh! No." I say ignoring the annoying pest on my back.

"What?! How?!" She asks in her childish ways.

"I don't know. Just didn't pay attention." I lie. The truth is that it was live feed so I was the news. But she doesn't need to know that!

I look at her and try my hardest to ignore Blue and listen to her. "Blue Beetle was on it again!" She says fangirling over him. Only if she know I'm him. Then her fangirling would feel a lot better, but I'll take what I can get!

"Got wait the crush on him, huh?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"Maybe..." She says with a pink dust falling on her cheeks.

"Oh, mi amor!" I say without thinking. Her face goes from pink to dark red as I turn away, blushing too.

"Good first step!" The bug encourages me.