Hot (Jason Todd) ~ Lemon

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

Notes~ Happy one year anniversary on Wattpad to me!!!!! Love ya'll ❤️

Requested By~ A lot of people

Your P.O.V.

Flipping over again, I try to get comfortable. The bed makes me too sticky and hot but I don't want to sleep on the floor. I, regretfully,  agreed to sleep over at the Manor with my boyfriend. Even with all the fans money can buy, Jason's room is still steaming hot.

Even though all week has been in the hundreds, Bruce refuses to turn on the air. He says that 'the boys get shot at on a daily bases so why can't they serve a little heat?' I'm saying 'fuck you Bruce!'

Jason flips himself over, blocking the fan from hitting me. Whining, I move around so another fan is pointed at me. "Babe! It's so hot!" I complain, poking him in the back.

Turning over, he slings a hand over my waist. "I know." He murmurs into his pillow. Lifting his head up, he looks at me. "Sleep in your underwear if you're so hot." He tells me before flopping his face back down. A few seconds later Jason sits up and takes his shirt off.

Sweat beads role down his chest, causing my breath to hic. Nodding towards me, he tugs on my shirt. Obeying, I take my own shirt off and slip off my shorts. Throwing them over the side of the bed, I add it to our blanket pile on the floor. Laying back down, I don't feel any better. "It's still hot." I complain, shuffling around again.

Grumbling, Jason slams his face back into his pillows. His back faces the ceiling as his arm is over my waist again. "Jason?" I ask poking him and in return he hums. "It's hot." I tell him, sliding my nail down his spin. After a few minutes I do it again. Every few minutes I tell him it's hot and poke his back. "Babe its-"

Flipping over, Jason pins me under him. His extra body heat rolls off of him onto me. His white strain of hair sticks to his forehead from sweat as he glares down at me. His hands rest on either side of my head as his lips hover right above mine. "If you don't stop complaining about the heat...." He says, causing his lips to brush against mine. ".... I'll give you a reason to feel hot." He finishes off before laying back down. This time he's laying on his back with his arm over his eyes.

My cheeks heat up at his words as I feel turned on. Turning onto my side, I see Jason trying to sleep. I'm silent for a few minutes trying to decide if I can ignore this or not. Not wins.

Reaching my hand out, I run it down his body. My fingers graze over his abs, causing Jason to stiffen. "Y/N." Jason says in a warning tone. Ignoring him, I run my hand over his v-line. Letting his arm off of his eyes, he looks down his body to my hand. Smirking, I run it over his boxers. "Babe, I'm trying to sleep." He says, laying his arm back over his eyes.

Leaning over to his ear, I slip my hand under his clothing. "But it's so hot, Baby!" I whisper in a sexy tone.

When my fingers run over his member, Jason loses it. He flips back on top of me. His hands hold my waist as his lips connect with mine. Smiling into the kiss, I slip his boxers off of him. Lifting away from my lips, Jason smiles down at me.

Pushing him back onto his back, I crawl down his body. My hands rub his thighs as I blow over his tip. "Y/N, don't tease." He warns me, but being cocky, I ignore him. Digging my nails into his flesh, I start sucking on his tip.

Grabbing my shoulders, Jason tries to force me further down. Being stronger then me, he wins. His dick slides down and back up my throat. What doesn't fit in my mouth gets pumped with my hand. When he gets close, Jason thrusts his enter length down my throat. Holding my breath, I let his sweet liquid slide down my throat muscles.