Raincheck (Dick Greyson)

Keys~

Y/N~ Your Name

E/C~ Eye Color

Notes~ Part two of my chapter Should Have Knocked. Lemony-ish too cause, ya.

Requested By~ None

Dick's P.O.V.

Snapping awake, I look at my alarm clock. We've only been a sleep for half an hour. Shuffling around, I slip us over. Y/N's E/C eyes snap open and look up at me. "Hey Dick!" She says with a few giggles.

Laughing back, I kiss her lips. "Hey Y/N." I say back, tracing my finger tips over her. She giggled at me again and I laugh back.

Flipping us over, we kiss again. I wrap my arms around her tight as I kiss down her stomach. I let my fingers slide over her soft skin as she melts into my touch. "How long were we asleep?" She asks me, her eyes flickering open for a minute before closing again.

Flipping us back over, I kiss between her thighs before answering. "Thirty or so minutes." She moans at my touch causing me to smile even more. Pulling away from her, I lean off the bed and grab our clothing. "We should get down stairs before Alfred gets suspicious." I mumble, pulling my boxers up.

Whining, she wraps her arms around my shoulders. "Can't we just stay up here all day?" She whispers into my ear.

"Babe, stop please before you give me another boner." I say, pulling away from her. She whines again as I throw her clothing at her. "Get dressed, Babe."

Smirking, she crawls towards me on all fours. "Do you really want that?" She questions me, turning me on again.

"No, I don't. But get dressed and we can mess around later, okay? I'll sneak out later after patrol, I promise." I tell her, holding her shoulders. When I'm done speaking, I bring her in for a kiss.

Once we pull apart, Y/N keeps her arms wrapped around my neck. Leaning towards my ear, she whispers "Maybe I'll actually let you fuck me later."

My face heats up at her words as I realize what that means. "Like.... actually put my, in your....?" I ask, turning around with a red face. Her face is red too as she shakes her head yes in embarrassment. Laughing, I pusher her back down on the bed. Y/N's legs wrap around my waist as her arms go around my waist. Kissing her again and again, a smile doesn't leave my face.

"Okay, okay, I get it! I'm just as happy as you are about it!" She tells me, crawling out form under me. Getting off the bed she pulls her cloths on. Once she's dressed, I wrap her up from behind. "I love you." She tells me as I kiss up her neck again.

"I love you too." I say back as she walks away from me. Walking up to the mirror, she checks herself out. Lifting her shirt up, she runs her fingers over the black marks I left on her. "None of them are visible." I reassure her, wrapping her up again.

Giggling at me, she leans into my touch. "Mine aren't, but yours are." She says, pointing in the mirror.

Pulling away from her, I check myself too. My shirt covers most of the hickeys, but there's two visible on my neck. Ones just below my jaw as the other is planted right above my shirt collar. "Dang." I say, pulling my shirt off. Looking at the mirror again, there's black bruises all over my chest down to my v-line. "I'll just change shirts to cover this one but I don't know what to do about the other one." I tell her as she wraps her arms around my waist.

"I probably have make-up around her somewhere." She says, pulling away from me and walking into the bathroom. Walking into my closet, I pull on one of my higher collared shirts. "Here we go!" Y/N says, walking out with some pouter stuff. I send her a funny look but let her put it on none the less. "All better!" She says, pulling me over to the mirror.