Not Charming (Jason Todd)

Keys~
Y/N~ Your Name

Requested By~ None

Your P.O.V.

I walk into the kitchen to hear my boyfriend- Jason, and his younger brother- Tim, fighting. I take a seat at the island as I watch them fight. After a while I stop paying attention and get lost in my own mind. "Why don't you just end your miserable life already!" I hear Jason yell. I snap my head towards them when those words settle in my mind. They're so close to each other that their noses are touching.

"JASON!" I scream at him. He moves away from Tim and looks at me.

"Hey babe! I didn't know you where here!" He says smiling at me. I glare at him and his smile falls. "What's wrong?" He asks. I glance towards Timn and he looks that way too. "Go away Replacement!" Jason yells at him.

Tim starts walking away but I speak up before he gets to far. "NO! Stay put Drake!" He freezes and looks between the two of us, confused on what to do.

"I was trying to get ride of your problem!" Jason says harshly, still upset from his fight with his brother.

"He's not my problem!" I say equally upset.

"Then what is your problem?!" He screams at me.

I slide off my stole and yell back. "YOU! You are my problem!"

"Why am I your problem?!" He says getting in my face.

"Because you don't say that to a child! Hell, you don't say that to anyone for that matter!" I scream with angry tears rolling down my face. This causes Jason's expression to go blank. But that's no surprise. I very rarely cry and the few times I have it's never been Jason's fault. Jason turns around and stomps out of the room leaving Tim and me in silence. After he's gone I quickly walk up to Tim. His face is blank as I wrap him up in my arms. this breaks him out of his spell and he starts crying into me. I hear him say a string of curses aimed at Jason but I don't mind.

After a little bit he calms down to a steady breathing and only a few hiccups every now and again. We shuffle up stairs and I open his bedroom door. I pull back his blankets and lay him in them. I pull them up to his chin and plant a kiss on his forehead. "Thank you Y/N..." He whispers out.

"You're welcome my Timmy Tom and don't you ever listen to him, okay?" I ask him.

"Okay..." He says before I walk out. Satisfied with his answer I walk out of his room and quietly slip out of the manor. I start my long walk down the mile length driveway. 'I should have called someone for a ride!' I think to myself, finally getting to the gate. After another hour or so I finally get to my apartment building. I walk up my stairs and find my door. I unlock the door and walk in, happy that I'm finally home.

I drop my bag on the table and flip the light switch. I notice someone sitting in my air chair and let out a scream. "Shush!" He says getting up and walking towards me. I swing a punch and it actually hits them. "Damn Y/N! Calm down!" They snap at me, stumbling backwards. I finally get a good look at my intruder to notice it's just Jason.

"What are you doing in my house?!" I hiss at him.

"Ya, I'm fine. Thanks for asking!" He says avoiding my question.

"There's a bag of peas in the freezer." I tell him as he walks into my kitchen.

"I came to fix things with you. Quite charming of me, right?" He asks smiling at me as I walk in.

"You broke into my house! That's not charming! It's illegal!" I say still upset with him.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? I already apologized to Repla- Tim. But I figured I owed you one too so, I'm sorry..." He says.

I stare at him blankly. Both shocked and a little scared. "Are you high?!" I ask him worried.

Jason's P.O.V.

I stay hidden as Y/N closes Tim's door. I heard everything that happened down stairs and everything that just happened too. I didn't know it effect Tim that much. He might be a pain in the ass but he is still my brother. I didn't know it upsets Y/N either. She walks down the stairs and leaves the manor without saying goodbye to me. I wait a few minutes to see if she'll come back and say it but she doesn't and reality slowly sinks in. She must be really mad at me. She never leaves without say bye, even if she is mad at me.

I walk into Tim's room and he shots up in his bed. He's eyes are all red and puffy from his crying and dried tear trails stick to his face. The sight of him like this and knowing I'm the one that caused it breaks me, but of course I don't show it. "Get out Jason!" He yells at me, wiping at his eyes and face.

"Just let me-"

"GET OUT!" He cuts me off.

"Come on Tim please?" I try.

"OUT!" He hisses with new tears rolling down his face.

The sight of him eats at me inside and I drop my tough guy act. The worry and guilty are written all over my face as I start to apologize for once in my life. "I'm sorry Tim.... I shouldn't have ever said that to you and I'm really, really, really sorry kid. Don't listen to me. I don't really want you dead.... you know that right?" He quietly nods and lays back down. After I'm sure he's asleep i head to the garage. I hop on my bike and head towards Y/N's house. I take the long way to be sure I don't pass by her and make her even more upset. When I get there I park my bike in it's usual spot in the alley and climb the fire escape.

I tap on the window a few times to see if she's home yet. I get no answer so I slowly slide open the window and climb in. I look around the small apartment but find no sign that she's been here yet. I plop on a chair and wait. When an hour passes and there's no sign of her different scenarios run through my head and let me tell you, none of them end good. I'm thinking of another possible one when the lock is turned and my worries flood away when I see Y/N walk in, unharmed.

She sets her stuff down and turns on the light. When she looks towards me I expect her to tell me to leave but she screams like I just stabbed her or something. "Shush!" I try to silence her before her neighbors start freaking out too. I walk towards her and she hits me. i stumble backwards and marvel at how much that hurt. "Damn Y/N! Calm down!" I yell at her. 'Well at least I know she can hold her own!' I think, rubbing my jaw.

She takes me, finally recognizing who I am and calms herself down. "What are you doing in my house?!"She snaps at me.

"Ya, I'm fine. Thanks for asking!"I say sarcastically.

I head for her kitchen as she yells after me saying "There's a bag of peas in the freezer."

She walks in after me and I start explaining why I'm here. "I came to fix things with you. Quite charming of me, right?" I end with a smirk on my face.

"You broke into my house! That's not charming! It's illegal!"She shrieks.

"Look, I'm sorry okay" I start off. "I already apologized to Repla- Tim" i say stopping myself from calling him replacement. It has always annoyed her that I call him that and at the moment I don't want to rock the boat. "But I figured I owed you one too so, I'm sorry..." I finish. Surprise and concern is viably across her face.

"Are you high?!" She asks me. I laugh at her reaction and I drop the the bag on the counter. i walk up to her and wrap my arms around her and pull her close to me. She hugs me back as I plant a kiss on her head. Note to self- breaking into her house isn't charming, effected but not charming.....