Chapter 9

Me and Stephanie leave together since we came in her car. She drops me off at Mitch's building and we say goodbye. I trud up to Mitch's room, my feet are so sore but I had a really good night!! I unlock the door and go in. Me and Mitch lock eyes and I'm not sure how to react. He comes up to me and gives me a hug, "Sage I'm so sorry." I hug back, "Same, I didn't mean what I said." He faces me, "I'm the one who should be sorry. Your right, I can't control what you do and I full accept you being with Willy." I smile and hug him again, "Thanks." We pull out of our hug and I go to my room and he goes to his. "Good night." He says. I smile, "Good night Mitch." We part our ways and go to bed.

In the morning I get up and get dressed, wash my face and brush my teeth...the usual. I walk into the kitchen and see Mitch along with John, Auston, and Willy. Their all leaning over the counter and staring a big box. "Good morning Sage!" Mitch yells. "Good morning guys...what are you all doing, may I ask?" I say confused. "Well we have a new meal prep thing and we have to make the food ourselves." John explains. "So...you couldn't just ask any of your girls to help you?" "Hey babe can you help me cook this shit?" William smirks. I playfully roll my eyes at him and join their little staring at a box cooking party. "Oh come on guys! There's instructions and everything!" I say, taking a look at what's inside their little box. "We still don't know what to do." Auston complains. "Lemme see that." I say and snatch the instructions page. "It's fucking pancakes you idiots." "Well if you so smart then why don't you do it yourself?" John says, sticking his tongue out at me. "I won't do it all but I can help you guys." I say and stick my tongue out back at him. "Alright then let's start." Mitch says. "Wait." I say smirking. "What." He says. "If I'm gonna help and by help I mean do practically all the work, I want something out of it." "What do you want?" " I want to come to tonight's game." I say devilishly. Mitch rolls his eyes, "Okay fine but think about how your feeling before we leave." I squeal, "Yesss!! Thank youuuu! Now lets get started!!" I take the box and dump out all the ingredients and utensils.

After arguing for a bit, we finally decide that I'm going to read the directions and their going to do the actual cooking part. "Ok so first put the mix in the bowel and add an egg and milk, then you gonna-" "Your going to fast!" Mitch interupts me. I groan and shift my wight from one foot to the other, I as well leaning on the counter. They finish putting the mix in the bowel and adding the stuff together. "Hurry up Sage you so slow at reading!" Mitch says. I raise an eyebrow at him and roll my eyes. "Your done, all you have to do is put the batter on the pan and flip it." "Ugh that's to much work!" John complains. "Sage..." Mitch smirks. "Mhmm." I mumble. "Since your coming to the game...maybe...could you do the rest?" "What...but that's not fair!" I yell. He sighs sadly, "But hun, you did say you would do all the work and help so.." "Do not call me hun ever again." I say and take the spatula off the counter. "Woah, your actually gonna do it!" John says. "Well no one else is." I mumble. "Sweet!" Mitch says and the guys go to the couch and play video games...except for William. I take the bowel of mix and spoon it into the pan. "Here let me help." Willy says and takes the bowel from me. "No it's fine, go play." I smile. But he shakes his head, "It's not fair. And besides we can get it done faster." "Awwe thanks babe." I say and kiss his cheek. "Always.." He whispers.

We work together and manage to get a whole plate of a dozen or so pancakes. I set the plate on the table. "Breakfast is ready!" I call and the guys come running. "Thanks Say!" They yell. "Yeah no problem." I smile. Then I go to the sink and start washing the dishes. I feel and pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and breathe in the sweet scent of Will. He sighs in my ear, causing me to shutter. "Thought I'd make washing the dishes more fun..." he says in a deep voice. He starts nipping on my ear lob and I can't help but lean into him. He runs his hands up and down my torso, and got brave enough to run down my front. I accidentally moan and drop the bowel I was lathering soap on. It makes a loud crashing sound as it tumbles into the sink. "You guys okay over there?" Mitch asks. William let's go of me and grabs my dropped bowel from the sink. He starts washing it and smiles at Mitch, "Everything's alright." I laugh and nudge him with my hip. He chuckles does it back. 

We continue to wash the utensils when suddenly I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head. I wince and lean over the sink. "Ughhh..." I grunt and rest my head on Willy's shoulder. "You okay babe?" He asks and dries his hands on a cloth before tugging me into his chest. "I...I don't f-feel so good.." I mutter and reach a hand to my head. He lifts me bridal style to the couch and the guys come and make sure I'm okay. "Say, what happened?" Mitch says placing a cool hand on my forehead. "I don't know..." I say on the verge of tears, "I was just washing the dishes and my head started pounding." "I guess your not going to the game tonight..." He sighs, "I'll stay home in case you need me." "No Mitch you have to go!" I whine. "Yeah she's right, you have to go. Toronto is counting on you...I'll stay and take are of sage." Willy says, giving me a reassuring smile. "Are you sure?" I ask him. "More than sure." He says and kisses my cheek. Mitch nods, "Aight fine... but we're gonna leave soon to go to a team meeting and then probably stay at the rink until our game cause there's no point in coming back home." The guys nod. "Yea lets get ready then." John says and they all grab their coats and head to their cars.

After they leave its just me and Will. "Hmm, ya know this is kinda like our first unofficial date." I smile. He nods, "Yea kinda...can I lay down with you?" I laugh, "Yes please! I was just gonna ask you that." He chuckles and carefully spoons me on the couch and wraps his hands around my...area. I sigh happily and flip threw movies on the tv. This is gonna be a fun day.