Chapter 20

We walk into the bowling ally and it's surprisingly not that busy...well I guess not so surprising considering it's almost 11. Mitch greets the guy at the counter and he gives us our bowling shoes. We put our names in a lane. It's me and Will against Mitch and Stephanie. "Let's get it babe!" I say to Will, just finishing up my last shoe lace. "Lets get it!" He yells and we high five. "We're gonna cream you guys." Mitch smirks. "Yeah ok...keep telling yourself that to make you feel better." I say with a pout. He rolls his eyes and checks to see who's first. "Your turn baby!" He says, nudging Steph's butt towards the lane. Will takes a seat on one of the chairs and pulls me along. I sit on his lap but don't get to comfortable since I'm up next. "Woooo!!" Mitch yells as Steph's ball knocks down three pins, her second misses so she sits down. "Nice one babe!" Mitch says and she shrugs, "It was ok....I promise I can do better." They kiss and sit down.

I go to the lane and grab a ball. I whip it down the lane and...Strike! "Yes babe!!" Will cheers, coming up to hug me. I laugh and let him lift me up, bringing us back to sitting on the chair. "My turn!" Mitch screams. I roll me eyes as he throws the ball....he gets all but one and on his second, gets the one...Spare! "HA!" I yell. He grits his teeth and I smirk. Will kisses my cheek, "My turn." I get off him and smile as he takes forever to chose a ball. "Hurry up, grandpa!" Mitch yells. I laugh and he sticks his tongue out at both of us. He throws the ball and knocks them all down but in three tries. "Damn." He says and kisses me. "Hey, you got them all down." He shrugs and I kiss him again.

After about an hour, Me and Will end up winning but Steph and Mitch sorta came close. In the end, I had the leading points with 256, not trying to brag. Mitch had second lead with 239, Will third with 231, and last but not least, Steph with 98. We return the shoes and put our jackets back on. "I'm sorry." I hear Steph say to Mitch. "Why, it's just a game." He says. "I know but I suck at everything..." Her voice cracks. "Awww, babe....come here..." Mitch picks her up and she wraps her legs around his torso. "Never say that again, you do not suck at everything." "But I do...everything sports related..." He sighs and carries her out, me and Will trailing behind. "That was so awesome Sage! I didn't know you were that good!" I laugh, "I haven't bowled in a while...but when I was little and my family was still here, we used to go all the time..." I smile. He does to and we hold hands on the way to Mitch's car.

We all get in and drive back to the condo. "You two just wanna stay over again?" Mitch asks, "There's no point in driving all the way back to your houses, it's 2am." Will nods, "Thanks man." "No problem." Steph mumbles something, half asleep and Mitch nods.

Once we get back, we all change into whatever. I wear a sports bra and booty shorts, and give the same to Steph...well Mitch, since she's to tired to dress herself. Will takes his shirt off and keeps his pants on, so does Mitch. We lay down, two to a couch, me and Will, Mitch and Steph. I lye down on Willy's chest and he places his hands on my butt and pulls up my shorts, no one can see because it's dark anyways. "Your so hot." He mumbles in my ear. I sigh and feel around his chest, "You are to." I kiss his lips softly and we fight for dominance.

He moves his hands to my bra and slips his fingers under the bottom. "Babeee..." I whisper, starting to feel lustful. "Mmmmmm..." He mumbles. He slides his hands slowly down my sides, to my hips. "Go to sleep!" Mitch whisper yells. "Shut up!" Will says, sleepily. I snicker and rest my head on his bare chest. He puts his hands on my butt again and gives me a massage before falling asleep.

The next morning, I'm the first to wake up. I groan and stretch, expecting to be by myself on the couch and I'm not. Me and will are facing each other, he's still asleep and has a firm grip on my waist. I smile and try lifting his hand off. He mumbles something and then starts hugging me. He places his head on my chest and now I'm stuck. I huff and lay back down, stroking his hair. I hear him sigh and lean more into my hand. "Hey." I hear Steph says. I look at her and make a face towards Will. She giggles and gestures to Mitch, "Me to." I choke back a laugh when I see him asleep and clinging on to her waist. "Thanks for the clothes!" She whispers. "Any time." I smile. "You have...nice clothes...?" Mitch says in his sleep. I put the hand that was massaging Wills head to my mouth, holding back a laugh. "Babe..." He groans and looks up at me, half asleep, with a mad face. "What." I smile. He aggressively points to his head and lays back down. "You have to say please." I say. He sighs and stretchs, "I love you." I roll my eyes but rub his head again. I look over at Steph who's dealing with telling Mitch that she has to get up. She slips out somehow and Mitch is now awake. "Babe." I say. "Whatttttt." Will says. "You have to get up now." "I don't want to." He says and loosens his grip on me. I roll over him and stand up. "I'm freee!" I say jokingly. Will stretches one last time and finally gets up.

He lifts me up and into his arms. "Babyyy..." He says in a deep morning voice. I quiver into him and he kisses me all over. "You guys wanna get breakfast instead of making it." Mitch asks. "There's no way me and Sage are letting you two cook again." Steph says, "lets get sunset." "Ooooooo yum." I say, as Will puts me down. "Um you need to change first I'm not letting you walk out like that, you to Say." Mitch says. "Yea..." Will says, placing his hands on my butt. I smile but move them off to get changed. He pouts. "After." I say and he smiles.

"Come on Steph!" I say and grab her hand. She laughs and we hold hands and look back at the boys. They roll there eyes and we skip to my room. I open my closet, "Chose anything." I say and grab some black jeans to start. "I'll just borrow some jeans and maybe Mitch can give me a sweater or something." Stephanie says. "Ooooo, I'll do that to." I say. We change into the jeans and I put on one of Will's sweat shirts that he left here before. We walk out. "What did I say about the outfit?" Mitch says. "I need one of your shirts." Steph rolls her eyes. Mitch nods and they go to his room. "That's where my stadium sweater went." Will chuckles. "Have you been looking for it?" I ask. He shrugs, "Maybe." I giggle and we wrap our arms around each other. "Ready to go?" Mitch asks, as he and Steph walk out of his room. "Yeah." I say. We head to Mitch's car and drive to sunset grill.