Chapter 57

"Here ya'll go! My homemade signature soup!" "Wow this looks delicious." I say. "Hope you like it hun." Camilla says cheerfully. She passes me a spoon and I dig in. We all eat and talk about the NHL and my family life and all that fun stuff. "So your parents live in Finland?" Camilla says. I nod and fiddle with my spoon. "And look at you now, achieving your dreams." Micheal states. "I know! It's crazy!" I laugh. "It's beautiful." Camilla says. "Well this pretty boy was a huge help for the most part." I say and Will nuzzles my cheek. I lean his lips onto mine and Camilla 'awwes'.

"You guys are adorable." She says, "Why don't you make yourselves comfortable in the living room and I'll clean up." "Let me help you." I say and bring the bowls to the sink before she protests. "Such a sweet girl." Camilla mutters and I try not to smile to myself.

Will and his dad head out to the living room and I help Camilla. "So tell me...have you guys done the dirty yet?" She chuckles. "So i'm not the only one that says 'does the dirty'." I giggle. She smiles and nudges my butt with her hip. I smile, "Maybe...a few times." She looks surprised, "Oh my...is he any good?" I blush, "Well um actually...he's my first." She looks at me shocked. "Wow love...I was not expecting that." I smile, "That's what he said to." I say and move on to rinsing another bowl. "But he's pretty good I guess." She rolls her eyes, "Probably sloppy like his father." I laugh and shrug, "Yea sometimes...when he gets impatient." She shakes her head, "They are exactly alike." I smile to her and she takes the bowl from my hands, "Go with them. I got this." "Are you-" "Yes dear I'm sure. Your so polite." I smile and turn to sit with the guys.

"Hey babe." Will says and pats his lap for me to sit. I look at him and back at his dad who watching game highlights. I chose to sit beside him instead of on him. "Come here." He says and hugs me. "Erm." I say, unsure. "Don't be shy babe." I smile and snuggle into his chest. "There ya go. See? That wasn't hard." He says and kisses my forehead. I giggle and breath in his wonderful scent.

After awhile Camilla comes in the room and sits beside Micheal. She makes sure to gush over the sight of us when Will continuously kisses my cheeks. "Why don't you show Sage around hun?" She says. "Yea that's a good idea. Let's go to my old room." I take his hand and we walk up the stairs. "No funny business you two." Camilla chuckles. "Mom!" Will grunts and he rushes up the stairs.

"Awwwee this is adorable." I say as I look around at all the pictures. "Your parents sure love pictures." I say and he smiles. "Oh yea. Pictures have a lot of memories." He whispers. Then he wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me from behind. I pick up one of him in diapers and he blushes. "Awwee you get embarrassed by baby pictures." I laugh. "No I don't!" He says and rests his head in the crock of my neck. I kiss him and put it down. "Your so cute. Your parents are adorable." He breaths. "I love your family." "You haven't met my brother yet."

Will shows me some more photos till Mitch texts me saying he got a package. I offer to stay longer but he knows how much this means to me and the sooner I can get my hands on that package, the better. We head down stairs and hug his parents goodbye. "It was nice meeting you guys." I gush. "Oh hun come here!" Camilla pulls me in for another hug. "We love you already dear." I begin to tear up and Will places a hand in the small of my back.

We get into the car and drive home. We race through the lobby to our room and I bang on the door. Steph opens it with excitement and I run in. "Can I open it?" I say, staring a a massive box sitting on the table. "Um...yes." Mitch says and everyone sits around me. I grab it and open it on the floor.

Inside is a card and something else wrapped up in paper. I open the card and nervously read it. "Sage, welcome to the league! We decided it was best to send you this before practise tomorrow so that your ready to go. -maple leafs management." "Open it!" Steph says. I rip open the paper and inside is a blue jersey. "Oh my god." I whisper. I take it out of the box and turn it around. 'McKena' is written on the back. "You guys...this is so sick." I hold it up to myself and put it over my shirt. "You look hottt!" Steph squeals. "That's it. My baby's in the NHL." Will gasps. "So I guess we got our answer about when I start." I say. "Tomorrow." Mitch says, "This'll be fun." I nudge him and put the box to the side. "I'm gonna put her in my bag." I say and kiss the jersey.

I zip up my bag after making sure everything's in there at least three times. I put it at the door and sigh. Will hugs me from behind and I hug him back. "I've been dreaming of this for so long. I didn't think it was possible." I mumble. He chuckles and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his torso and squeal. He looks up at me and I cup his face with my hands. "I'm so damn proud of you." He says and kisses me. "I love you." I say. "I love you to baby." He puts me down and we sit on the couch together.

Will lays down on my lap and I stroke his hair. "I wish I had your hair." I say. "Mhmm." He mumbles and rubs circles on my thigh with his finger. "Really though...it's amazing." I continue to massage his head till I think he's asleep. "Babe." I whisper. He flinches but doesn't say anything. "Baby." I say again and this time he let's out a soft snore. Great, now what. I shift down a bit, his head still resting on me and decide this is the best way to also try and take a nap. When I get up, I'll be getting ready for the first NHL practice of my life.