Chapter 17

I wake up to the sun shining threw the curtains and an odd feeling of coldness. I shiver and then realize William isn't here. I shake my head, still tired, and lay on the couch. I see that Stephanie is also sitting up looking at her phone but she has a blanket wrapped around her. I shiver again curl up trying to get warm. Suddenly a blanket is placed on me and so is a sweet kiss on the cheek. I smile and look up at Will, "Why did you leave..." I mumble. "I had to get ready and stuff oh and me and Mitch made waffles! Can you smell em?!" He says all excitedly. I laugh at him and look at Steph who's also looking at him weirdly. "What. I've never made waffles before! There gonna be so good...wait..Mitch! Check on them!" He yells. I look over to the kitchen and see Mitch standing over the stove with an apron and a chefs hat.

I smile in shock and burst out laughing, "Oh my god you guys!" Will gives me a weird look and I stare at him in even more shock, "Is none of this weird to you?" Will shrugs and goes to the kitchen putting some oven mitts on. "It's weird to me." Steph smiles. "Right?!" I say still letting out a few laughs. She laughs along with me and I get off the couch to change but forget I have a cast on my right ankle. I trip and fall to the ground, luckily not to hard. I feel my head as I attempt to get up. "Oh no babe! What did you do?" Willy says and comes over to help me off the ground. "Clumsy ass." I hear Mitch mutter under his breath. "I heard that loser!" I yell at him and he laughs. Will places a hand on my forehead but I swat it away. "Naw I'm fine..thanks Willy" I give him a quick kiss on the lips and continue going to my room.

I change into a TML sweatshirt that says Nylander on the back and some jogging pants that hug all my curves. I brush my teeth and do all that and join everyone in the kitchen. "Hey..mmmm you look good." Will says as soon as he sees what sweater I'm wearing. I giggle and he smacks my butt as I go in for a hug. "Umm...guys..." Mitch says looking in the oven, "We have a slight ish." "Lemme see..." Steph says and pulls out the tray of now burnt waffles. Will lets go of me and takes a closer look at the mess. "Mitch! What did you do?!" He shrugs, "It's your fault anyways." "What! How?" Will says.

Then they go at it, calling each other names like little kids and smacking each other, not that hard but enough to annoy one another. "Guys...GUYS!" I yell but they don't listen. Me and Steph look at each other and back at them. Stephanie reaches between the two of them and grabs Mitch's arm. I do the same and grab both Will's arms. "Babe, Stop! It!" Stephanie yells, through gritted teeth. "Okay okay..." He says, finally realizing and giving her some attention. "Will, you good?" I ask, letting go of him. He nods, "Yeah...Thanks baby." I turn to the burnt tray and take a fork and start scraping the 'waffles' off. Mitch takes it from me, "I'll do it." "It's fine I got it." I say. He shakes his head, "It's not your mess." Will also grabs a fork and they scrub the tray together.

Me and Stephanie sit on the kitchen chairs and watch them. Steph pulls out her phone and points it at them and then me. I snicker at the camera and she laughs, then posts it. The boys turn around confused, which makes us laugh even more. "Ya know Say, you should get snap." Steph says. I shrug, "I don't know about that..." "Why not." "Cause then fans and the press and shit ya know." She nods, "Oh...I forgot about that sorry.." I shake my head, "No no it's fine." She smiles and we chat about social media stuff for a while.

"Hey girls." Mitch says. Me and Steph who are now follow requesting each other on insta, look up. "What." I say. "Me and Will were just thinking, we've never been out just the four of us...maybe we could do something later if you want." I turn to Stephanie nodding and she's already nodding. "Sounds good...we gonna do dinner?" I ask. Mitch shrugs, "What ever you want." "How about dinner and a movie?" Steph suggests. "I think we've done that before babe." Mitch disagrees as nice as he can. She nods, "True." "How bout dinner for sure and bowling after?" Will says. I clap my hands, "Yes! I'm gonna cream all your asses!" "Oh yeah, we'll see about that!" Mitch says. Will smirks, "Bowling it is then." "Fuck yea!" I smile and stick my tongue out at Mitch. He pouts and goes behind Stephanie and hugs her. Adorable! I look at Willy and he's looking in the fridge. "Babe..." I call. "Mmmm." He says. "What are your doing?" "Trying to find something to eat."

I hop off my chair and take a peak in the fridge. "Mitch you don't have shit!" I laugh. "I didn't have time to go shopping yesterday...you guys can go if you want." I groan but William is all excited. "Come on Sage! Let's go shopping!" "Whyyyy." I groan. "Becauseeee it'll be fun. We can buy what we want and not have to pay for it!" "I heard that!" Mitch says, looking up from kissing Steph. I giggle, "Let's leave these two love birds alone and skidaddle on over to no frills!" "No frills! Wooohooo!" Willy says. We put on our jackets and shoes and stuff and head to Will's car.

It doesn't take us that long to get here and pull into a parking spot. "Here babe, might want to put these on..." Will hands me a pair of high end sunglasses and puts a pair on himself. "Thanks." I put them on along with my hood of Will's hoodie. My jacket is already zipped so people don't get 'hints'. He does the same and we get out of the car.

As we walk in, I realize that we kinda make ourselves obvious targets. We're wearing sunglasses in winter...and not cheap ones either...and almost all our faces and hair are covered. Yes, people stare but I try not to pay attention to it. Will grabs a basket and we start in the back ales. We grab what we want and move on. The bread ale is next and I grab three loafs. "Babe...look!" I juggle them in the air and he lets out a laugh, then a girl, around our age I would say....who was a little chubby.... comes up to us and takes a long look at Will, she doesn't even acknowledge I'm standing right beside him."I know who you are." She starts saying and Will grabs my hand and leads us away. I look back and the girl and she just stands there. Few! "Lets pick up the pace shall we?" Will says and I nod.

We zip through everything and wait in line for the cashier. Then the same girl stands behind us and looks Willy up and down wayyy more than anyone would do to someone they didn't really know. He takes my hand in his and nods, as if he knows what this creep it doing. Now it's our turn to pay and Will takes out his card. I guess he can't really see through the sunglasses so he shifts them down a bit. But as he's doing it, the girl who is behind us, hits his arm and the glasses fall to the floor.