Chapter 54

Steph stays with me and I nervously watch Will's every move. "I mean like if I wanted to feel...whatever...towards someone it has to be him." She nods. "He's the only one who really turns me on!" She giggles at that. I sigh and lean back on the couch. "Don't worry Sage, Will won't take advantage of you or anything. You probably won't do...um...you know." I shrug, "But what if I like REALLY want to. I mean we've done it before." She smirks at me and I realize what I just admitted to. "Shit..but don't act like you don't already know." She laughs, "True."

I start to feel a bit different and tell myself it's all in my head. I feel myself getting up to talk to Willy but sit back down. I stare at Steph wide-eyed and she stares at me back. "We're you gonna...?" I nod, "I was gonna tell him to come here." She laughs, "I can't believe this is happening."

I feel myself start shaking and my whole body feels weak. I sigh and hold onto the couch for support. "Don't do that, look who's coming." Steph says and walks away. I look up and see Will coming towards me. I gasp and cross my legs...just in case. "Babe are you ok?" He says in a deep hot voice. I shutter and feel a tear slide down my cheek. "Yes." He takes my face in his hands and I push him away. "I'm a mess." I say. "No your not. I'm here for you." He says calmly. I shake my head but can't help but give him a passionate kiss. I pull away and stare into his beautiful eyes.

Without realizing, I undo a strap on my dress and Will pulls it back up. "No, you don't understand." I whisper and grab onto his shirt. Will looks at my surprised and I loosen my grip on him. He smiles, "Look babe. I know you wanna have some fun right now but I know what's best for us." I smirk, "Let's do the dirty." He shakes his head, "No."

I pout and trace his jawline with my finger. "We can do just a little bit...or just make out if you wanna." He sighs and shakes his head, "Trust me babe, this isn't easy for me either." I sigh, "Why are you so stubborn?! Let's just go in a room! Other people are doing it!" I point to a couple leaving the party room.

He gives me a look and I give him and even more innocent one. "We'll see when we get home." I roll my eyes and put a hand on his thigh. He deeply exhales and I smirk. Then he easily throws it off. I roll my eyes and start walking to Steph. "Thought you didn't want to leave the couch." Will calls from behind me. I keep walking and hold up the finger. I hear him chuckle and he follows me.

As I'm searching for Steph, a slow song starts playing and Will touches my arm and pulls me into him. "Let's dance." He says and places my arms around his neck and his around my waist. I look down at where his hands touch me and sigh, trying so hard to fight the horny erg. "You don't know how hard I'm holding it in right now." I say, licking my lips. He smiles, "Pay attention to the music." I sigh again and lean my head into his shoulder. He puts his chin on my head and we sway back and forth. I nibble on his neck and he doesn't seem to mind. Good cause I can't really help it right now.

When the song ends I stay with my head on his chest. I don't trust myself at all to look him in the eyes right now. He seems to understand and lifts me into his arms. I wrap my legs around his torso and he brings us to a different, more private couch in the back. He sets me down gently and sighs. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable or anything." I shake my head, "No no it's my fault." Then he puts a hand on my thigh and I feel myself moan and admittedly cover my mouth. "I did NOT mean that." I say. He ignores me, "What would make you feel...normal right now?" "To have sex with you." I mutter. He flinches but keeps his gaze on me, "How bout something less intense?" I meet his gaze and smile, "Like what?"

"I was thinking we start slow..." He takes my cheek in his strong hand and kisses me twice. "And then see where it takes us..." He kisses me again, twice. My lips feel tingly and I stare at him. He gives me a smirk and I can't take it anymore. I grab the back of his head and force his lips onto mine. He grunts and I feel myself getting wet if ya know what I mean. He pushes me on the couch and gets on top of me. I roam my hands around his body still keeping in mind we aren't doing anything to serious.

He kisses and sucks on my tongue which causes me to moan over and over again. ""Babe?" I mumble through the kiss. He grunts. "Um...can you take your shirt off?" I blush as he smirks at me. "I guess that can be arranged for you...my queen." "Oooo are we doing the nickname thing?" I ask and tough the hem of his shirt. He lifts it up a bit and takes my hand to feel under it. "Maybe." He says and takes in the sight of me feeling is toned chest. "Like what your touching?" He chuckles. I nod, "Don't know if I can compete." He chuckles more, "Ohh I'm quit sure you can and I can't wait to see if I'm right." I smile and he rips his shirt off over his head.

I stare at his abs and he runs a hand through his hair. "Hottest guy in the world." I mumble. "Awwe thanks...now it's your turn.." He goes to touch my waist and I let him, not being able to contain myself. I lift up the bottom of my dress and watch his devilish eyes patiently waiting. "I'm not taking off the whole dress I hope you know that." I say. He nods and lifts it up just enough to cover my boobs. "Damn baby." His eyes go wide and I blush. "Your beautiful...I mean we've already established this but every time I look at you...just...damn!" I shake my head and press my lips to his passionately.

I open my legs for him to crawl in and press his body against mine. "You feel right." I say and he chuckles, "You feel hot." I smile and we continue kissing. After a while, I can sense Will wants more and so do I but we both know we can't right now. He pulls away from the kiss and puts my dress down. He doesn't bother put his shirt back on but he does lay down on me, hugging my waist. I kiss his forehead and run y fingers through his hair until we fall asleep on the couch...