Chapter 27

Hey y'all! Sorry the update took so long😔 Buttttt....I decided to publish two chapters today to make it up to you❤️
Enjoyyyy!!!!
The next morning, I wake up still in Will's arms. I stretch staying in the same position. I kiss his nose and he stirs. Then opens his beautiful blue eyes. "Morning sleeping beauty." I say. "Morning sex god." He says. I laugh, "What?" "You heard me.." He chuckles and stretches and yawns. "I'm gonna get up." I say and roll over Willy and stand up. I grab a hoodie and lulu leggings and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I get back, Will is still in my bed. He's dressed but still laying there...for some reason. "Babyy..." He moans. I shutter at his hot morning voice and get back in bed with him. "What." I say moving his hair out of his face. He smiles and kissed my nose, "I love you." I give him a look, "What's wrong?" "What do you mean?" He says. I smile , "Never mind.." "Um...Me and Mitch have a meeting to go to...yea."

He says and finally gets out of my bed. "ok." I stare at him on his way out of my room and then get up and follow him. "Good morning!" I say. Everyone groans. I smirk, "Are we still tired from last night?" They nod. I laugh, "I can't believe you guys just admitted that." Steph yawns, "It was fun.." I laugh harder and go to the kitchen to get some cereal. I see Will whisper something to Mitch and he smiles and nods. "Whatcha talking about?" I say, curious. "Ohh just um...our meeting." Mitch shrugs, "No biggy." And sits down. "Can ya make me some cereal, I'm starving." I give him a weird look but continue what I'm doing.

I eat my cereal in front of the t.v we're watching highlights from a game a few nights ago. Suddenly, Will's phone goes off and he excuses himself to take the all outside in the hallway. I feel weird now, like something's happening, but I don't know what... "Babe." Mitch says. "Babe!" He says again and Steph looks up from her phone. "What?" She says. He nods his head toward me and when she looks, I pretend to be watching t.v. I see Steph nodding and smiling ear to ear out of the corner of my eye, after Mitch whispers something to her.

Will opens the door and also comes back smiling as he takes a seat on the couch, kissing my cheek in the process. I put on a smile and he pulls me into his hard chest. He strokes my hair and kisses my neck. I giggle, "What are you doing?" He looks me in the eyes and just smiles. "Your gonna have to wait and see." Now I'm more confused than ever. Mitch and Stephanie are smiling at me to and I laugh awkwardly. "Hey uh...Mitch isn't it time for the meeting soon?" Will asks. Mitch looks at his phone and gets up. "Yup, let's gooo!" They get their things together. "Why is it so early?" I ask. They both shrug and scramble out the door. "By babe, love you!" Will yells on the way and Mitch says the same to Steph.

I give Steph a confused look, "What's happening?" She shrugs, "I don't know to much info but I can't tell you..." I sigh. "But your gonna be happy..." She smiles. I nod, "Ok....thanks hu...but what should we do for now?" "Welllll..." She says, her eyes lighting up..., "Ash invited us over to her place to spend the day...." I smile, "Sick." She cringes but smiles I laugh at her. She hates most of the slang the boys use and now she's gonna have to get used to me saying it all the time.

"When do we leave?" "We can start leaving now..." She says. We grab our things and Steph drives us to Ashley's place. We pull up to a building similar to the one I live in now. "I guess most of the players live in condos than huh?" I say. Steph nods, "It's the best way to keep a low profile."

We hop out of the car and go to the Kadri's place. Ash answers the door and drags us inside. (Not literally😂) "Hey boos! What's up?" "Not much babe." Steph says and gives her a hug. I also give her a hug. "I needed some help with Naz's surprise..." Ashley says. "Oooo I forgot his birthday is coming up!" Steph squeals. Ash giggles, "I wanted to get him something special...but I need help making it and getting supplies from my car..." We nod, "Of course Ashley." I smile and she giggles. "Alrighty then, let's get going." She says and leads the way to her car.

There were a bunch of boxes and strings of fairy lights everywhere in her car. I take two boxes and stack them on top of each other. The girls take only one and I giggle as they struggle to lift them. We manage to get them to the condo....the slowest way possible....but it was alright. "How bout you guys stay here and I'll get the last box." I offer, seeing them panting and sitting on the couch. "Could you please Say?" Ash says, out of breath. "Of course." I giggle and make my way to her car.

I take the last box and lock the car, passing by a group of boys who looked around my age. I didn't mean to, and REALLY didn't want to but they were blocking the elevator. "Excuse me.." I say quietly, keeping my head down, not wanting to be recognized. One of them whistles and tries to grab my waist. "Hey!" I yell and walk faster. They laugh. "Your one sexy baby mama." One of the guys says. I feel my face heat up and start to run. I get tripped and pinned to the ground, Ashley's box was taken from out of my hands. "Give that back!" I scream. They sneer and stare at me like hungry wolves. I push the guy on top of me over and punch the guy holding the box. I grab it and runnnn!

When I reach Ash's room, I put the box on the floor and quickly lock the door. "Whoa, Say, are you ok?" Ash asks. I shake my head and feel my cheek, which now has blood gushing out of it. "Come here hun!" Steph says and we got to the sink where she holds a wet cloth to my face. I groan. "What happened?" Ashley says. "I got pinned by a gang of losers!" I say. They shake their heads and we go to sit on the couch. "Anyway, whatcha got in the boxes?" I ask, taking the cloth from Steph and patting the blood. She smiles and opens one. It has designs of cute projects in it.  "I was thinking I would make something like this..." She says and holds up a picture...

" She says and holds up a picture

"Awwweee!!" Me and Steph gush. "That's so cute!!" I squeal. She giggles and holds up a few more pictures. " There all adorable but I like the first one the best." I say. Steph nods, "Me to." "Wanna help me put it all together." Ash says. "Of course!" Me and Steph squeal together. Ashley laughs, "You two are hilarious." We share smiles and giggle and then get to work.

We finish within two hours and I'd say we did a pretty good job. "Damn this looks insane!" I say as Ash holds it up and plugs in the lights. "Wow!" Steph sighs, "He's gonna love it!" "I hope so." Ash smiles and places it in a box and hides it in a closet. "We worked hard, we deserve a treat!" Ash says. "Oooooo I like where your going with this!" I smile. "Whatcha thinking Ash?" Steph says. "Starbucks!!" Ash yells and we race out the door to her car.