Chapter 21

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in forever I'm sorry about that..I've been dealing with personal stuff lately, nothing to worry about I'll try and update as soon as I can. Thanks for sticking with me❤️

We pull up at the breakfast place and walk inside. We sit where we want and look at the menu. I wanna get something light since I had a big dinner last night and I'm not that hungry. The waiter comes (I promise this ones not sketchy😂) and takes our orders. Will and Mitch get eggs and bacon and all that jazz. I get a sandwich and Steph gets a shake. "A shake babe?" Mitch nudges her. She shrugs, "I'm really not that hungry." He sighs, "Ok." "So you two have a game today?" I say, starting a conversation. "Yea at 4." Will says. "Damn." I say and fiddle with a split end in my hair.

Our food comes in 20 minutes. Will gives me some of his potatoes and I give him a bit if my sandwich. "Damn! That's the shit!" He says wide eyed. "I know right, it's pretty good....Steph wanna try...?" She looks up at me from fiddling with her milkshakes straw. "Nawww it's your sandwich." She mutters shyly. I bite my lip and then nod, "ok." "Here babe..." Mitch says, putting aside some of his food for her. She shakes her head, "I can't." "But you can...it's ok." Mitch smiles. Tears form in her eyes and Mitch now looks worried. "I-..." she starts and tears fall down her cheeks. She puts a hand to her mouth and runs to the bathroom. "Shit." Mitch says, and runs after her. I sigh and me and will look at each other. "Stephanie ok?" He asks. I shrug, "I don't know. She told me last time that she was body insecure and shit....I feel really bad cause I know how she feels." "There's no need to be insecure about your body." Will says. I sigh again, "I know I'm kinda over it now but before I started working out and stuff it was really bad." Willy puts an arm around me and leaves kisses on my temple. Mitch and Steph come out of the bathroom hand in hand.

"Sorry guys." Steph says, taking her seat at the table. I shake my head, "don't be sorry hun." She smiles and finishes off her shake. Once we're all done our food, we pay and head back to Mitch's condo.

We chill and hangs around. "Wanna cuddle?" Will asks. "Um yes." I smile. We take a seat on the couch and he wraps his arms around me. I pull out my phone and go into Instagram. I have a new dm and smile when I see who it's from. "Who dat." Will mumbles into my shoulder. "Those girls who saved us at the store." I say, "I'm gonna tell them to come to the afternoon game." Willy nods. "Wait who's coming to our game?" Mitch says. "The girls who saved me and will at no frills." I say. "They can sit with us." Steph offers. I smile, "I think they'd like that actually...but they girls may not be ok with it...." Steph pulls out her phone and starts texting. It buzzes many times and she looks up at me, "they're ok with it. They really wanna meet them." She smiles. "Good...hey don't we have to go?" I say. Mitch takes a look at the stove clock. 2:32. "Yea we can start getting ready. I nod, "I'm gonna dm the girls now." I do that and we get our stuff on and head out again.

We pull up to the arena and hop out of Mitch's car. We walk in and me and Steph part from Mitch and Will. They head to the locker room and we head upstairs to the lounge. "I told the girls to follow these stairs and I can meet them at the top." I tell Steph. She nods, "Sweet. I bet their gonna be all shy around us." She giggles. I laugh, "Yeah, their adorable and really sweet." When me and Stephanie reach the top of the staircase, we're greeted by Ash and Lucy. "Hey babes!" They say and pull us in for hugs. "It's so nice to see you two again!" Steph says. We walk together into the seating area. "I know Christina and Syd are caught up in traffic...but I'm sure the other girls will be here soon." Lucy says. Me and Steph nod and help them arrange the snacks and drinks.

It's not long before all the girls arrive with more treats that me and Steph scramble to set up. "Ok I think we're almost good." I say, "I'm gonna go wait at the stairs." "Sounds good hun." Steph says with a smile. I hop down the stairs and sit and wait on the steps.

Soon, the girls arrive holding gifts. "Hi!" I smile and stand up to give them each a hug. "Oh my god, this a dream!" One of them says. I giggle, "I never got your names." "I'm Jess!" The blonde girl says. "And I'm Nikki!" The brunette says. "Nice to meet you...again." I laugh, "Come on, everyone's already here." "Is Stephanie Lachance here to?" Jess asks. I nod and lead them up the stairs. As soon as we walk in, the ladies all come and welcome Jess and Nikki. They were so excited to meet the lady leafs and I was happy the ladies were being super nice to them. I mean I knew they would. It's just always nice to see!

We sit in our chairs, me and Steph sit beside each other at the back and the teens pull up chairs and sit behind us. "Game's about to start ladies!" Christina yells, taking her seat near the front. I look back to the girls who were looking around the lounge, really excitedly. I smile and turn around to watch the game.

We watch intensively as the boys try and make a play against Montreal's defense. It's Will, Patty, and Mitch trying to set it up. (As you can tell I changed the line up a bit😊) "Come on babe!" Steph shouts. "Let's get it boys!" I yell. Christina claps her hands. Will passes the puck to Patty who wrist shots it and scores! I scream along with the girls and run up to hug Christina. Then we all jump around and watch as Patty looks up and blows Christina a kiss. We all 'Oooooooo' and she blushes. I giggle and look down at the boys who are now all looking up at us. We wave and blow kisses to them and then laugh when they get distracted and the refs have to tell them to re set at center. I go back to my seat and settle down. I look back at the girls who were smiling ear to ear. Nikki catches my gaze and giggles, "We're fine Sage, enjoy yourself and watch the game." I nod, "You girls are to sweet." Nikki blushes, "We want you to have fun to." I giggle and turn around to see the boys trying to set up the play again.

First period ends and it's 1-1. We get up and get new drinks and food. Me and Steph chat with the girls and learn fun things about them. "Girlys second is about to start!" Lucy says kindly with a smile. I smile and nod, "Thanks babe." She giggles and goes back to her seat.

I turn around to watch the game. Suddenly Christina gasps and the girls stand. "No no no!" She says with tears in her eyes. Ash reaches out to give her a hug. I stand up and go to the front, to see what's going on."Shit." I mumble under my breath.