Chapter 34

I push him on the love seat and plant my lips on his. He moans, a deep moan and traces my lips with his tongue. I get on his lap and our tongues fight for dominance. I win and squeal through the kiss. I feel him chuckle and wrap his arms around my butt, pulling me closer. We stay like this for quite a bit until we break apart for air. "That was good." Will pants."Worth 10 bucks?" I ask. He smiles, "More than 10 bucks." "I'm joking." I say, "I give you pleasure for free." He nuzzles my neck and I play with his hair. 

"How adorable Soph, look." I look up and see Alice and Sophia ready to leave. I smile to them and Will looks at them as well. "You two look very familiar now that I think about it." Alice says. I stand up and so does Will. "Well I'm Sage Mckenna..and-" "I'm William Nylander." Will finishes for me. "We play hockey." "Ahh yes! Now I recognize you guys...my granddaughter is a huge fan...well...she's a huge maple leafs fan." Alice says, "Not sure about the bulls." I shrug, "At least she knows what team I play on." Alice nods, "It must be very easy to get to you hockey players in the city...she was saying something about seeing you both together at a grocery store or something..I thought she was just dreaming!" Me and Will look at each other. "But anyway," Alice says, "See you later!" She and Sophia exit the hall and me and Will are left very confused.

"She's the girl from the store!" Will and I say at the same time. I furrow my eyebrow together, "That little witch!" Will rolls his eyes, "I know...I can't believe you were talking with her." "She seemed really nice..to nice be the little fart's grandma. Will laughs, "Little fart?" I shrug and plug my nose, "Her attitude was nasty." He laughs again and pulls me into him. "Your funny babe." I shake my head. He kisses my neck and runs his hands down my shoulders. I lean into him and enjoy his presence. 

After a while, me and Will get tired and go back to the table to see if Mitch and Steph are back. They are but their just getting desert now. "Where the hell were you guys?" I say and take my seat. Steph shrugs, "Ya know...hanging around." "I bet Will 10 bucks you two were making out." Steph blushes and Mitch shrugs. "Yess!" I cheer, "Someone owes me 10 bucks!" They chuckle and we sit together at the table. "I thought we were going to leave now ." I say. Mitch gives me a weird look and bites into a piece of cake, "Um..no...why you wanna go?" I shrug, "I guess not...but we're not really doing much here." His weird look stays, "It's not my fault you don't wanna dance." I groan, "Don't make this about me! You're the one who-" "Shhh." Will interrupts and tugs me onto his lap. I sigh and glare at Mitch which he returns. "Hello everyone, the night is still young and we are now having our raffle ticket sale at the front booth, if you wish to have a chance at winning any of these amazing prizes, purchase your tickets." An announcer says and gestures to the prizes lined up in front of the stage. 

I look around the table, "Should we?" Will shrugs, "If we win we can give it to charity or something." I nod, "That's a good idea." We get up and go together to the booth. We wait in line, which surprisingly doesn't take long and we get 10 tickets each. We wait till the people get organized and call the winners.

"....We will now begin raffling off prizes!" I look up, not paying attention to what the announcer was saying. I eagerly sit up and cross my fingers. "We'll start with the top four prizes...a $50 gift card for The Keg...Beats Headphones....a Bluetooth Speaker...and a 65 inch T.v!" Everyone claps and they start the draw. "The winner of the $50 Keg gift card is...Susan Lu! Congratulations!" She goes on stage and gets the prize. "The third prize winner is...Mark Mayham!" He gets the prize. Will takes my hand, "We got this babe!" I nod, "I hope so." "The second prize winner is...Mitch Marner!" "Holy shit!" Mitch says and Steph smacks his butt to go get the speaker. "And finally, our fist prize winner is...Sage Mckenna!" "What?" I gasp. "Yes baby!!" Will yells and shoves me to the stage. Me and Will carry the t.v to the car and put it in the trunk. 

"Damn babe, I didn't expect that!" Will yells. I shake my head, "Mean neither." "Which charity do you have in mind?" I shrug, "I was thinking about that hospital down the street the other day, why not there?" Will smiles, "We'll drop it off before your practice then." I giggle, "Yes." He kisses my cheek and we walk back to the banquet hand in hand.