Chapter 46

I see his eyes light up and he smirks, "Oh believe me baby, it's a great surprise." I giggle and push him onto the bed. He smiles with lust in his eyes. I pull off his boxers and sit on his chest. He holds my butt in his hands and lightly gropes around. I moan and bend down to kiss him. We kiss for a while and I get brave enough to take hold of his manhood (still not brave enough to write the actual 'thing' lol) and line it with my womanhood.

Will helps put it in and I admittedly groan. "You ok?" He breathes out. I nod, "I'm still not used to this." He sighs, "Neither am I." I grunt and start sliding up and down, knowing the pain will pass. He thrusts into me and I moan, "Ahhh...Willy!" He nods and holds me tighter. I lean down and kiss him again. "ahhh...enough of this." He says and flips us over so I'm against the sheets. He grips my waist and pounds into me. I arch my back in pleasure and moan loudly. "Keep doing that!" He says. I grunt, "I'm not doing anything!" "You're being hot." I moan but chuckle.

It's not long before I reach my high, "Babe...I'm..." He nods and let's me cum but he still hasn't yet. He pulls out, ready to clean up. "Wait...you didn't go yet." I say. He shrugs, "It doesn't matter, I don't want to hurt you for it." I shake my head, "This is your night remember?" I keep my legs spread out and he hesitantly comes in between them again. "Are you sure? It's gonna hurt even more the second time." "Shut up. Just go." I say. It's not fair if I only get pleasure out of this. We are technically doing it together. "Babe, I can handle it." He nods and inserts once again.

He slowly moves and I lean my head back. He runs his hands up and down my sides and leaves kisses on my stomach. "Mmmm...tell me when ok?" I moan. "Yea, of course." He mumbles and places a hand on top of my womanhood. He picks up the pace still not cumming. Come on Will, I can't take this all night! I grip the sheets  and he goes faster. "Babee!" I say with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry..." He groans. I cover my face with my hands so he can't see my tears. Then finally I feel him shoot into me. My first reaction was this is the best feeling ever but then I come to my senses and admittedly panic. I sit up and watch him pant. "Will...you were supposed to pull out...remember?!" I grab a towel on the bed and try to wipe the cum out. He sits beside me, still in a cloud of pleasure. "That was awesome." He whispers, "We should do this more often." "Not if we're not ready for babies!" I say. "Huh...oh shit." 

I throw the towel on the ground and sigh, upset. "Well...we can't do anything now." Will says, "Our kids would be hot anyway." I smile, "That's true...but I'm not ready." "Relax...I didn't cum that much." I sigh, "I wish you did...that really hurt." He frowns at me, "I told you." I shake my head, "It's done now...it's fine." He wraps an arm around me and I lean on his chest. "I'm hungry." "I can get you something." Will says. "Ice cream?" I say. "Come chose the one you want." I throw on my bra and shorts and he puts his boxers on. 

He walks behind me and presses a hand in the small of my back. I open the door and Mitch and Steph are sitting on separate couches in the living room. "Hey." Steph says. "Uhh...hey." I say. "Sooo...you guys were sitting here the whole time?" Will asks. They nod, "Where else would we be?" Mitch says. Will shakes his head, "Never mind." I go to the freezer and grab an ice cream tub and two spoons. Me and Will hurry to the room and get under the sheets. We eat ice cream and cuddle together. "Did you like it?" I ask. He looks confused for a second but realizes what I mean. "I did...better than last time...but you gotta tell me when it hurts babe, I hate seeing you in pain. Especially if I'm causing it." I kiss his nose and shove my spoon of ice cream in his mouth. He smiles and licks it off. "Is that your way of telling me to shut up?" I nod, "Yes." And take the same spoon and put it in my mouth. 

After ice cream, we decide to go to bed. Tomorrows another big day. Mike Babcock planned a day for outdoor skating with the whole team so all us ladies will be there to. Will pulls down my shorts to my underwear hem and drapes an arm over my thighs. I hold his arm close to my chest with both of mine and close my eyes. "Goodnight babe." "Goodnight Will." 

The next morning I sleep in late and wake up with Will's back facing me. I stretch and jump on him, kissing his face a thousand times. He stirs in his sleep and his eyes flutter open. "Morning." I whisper. "Hey." He groans in a morning voice. "I like your morning voice." I blurt out. He smiles, "I know." I blush and get off him. "You can't stay here?" He says, emphasizing his voice. "I know what your doing." I laugh and as a joke fling my panties at him. He whistles and holds them up, "God damn!" I laugh and get dressed in warm clothes since we'll be outside for probably the whole day. "See ya!" I say and bolt out of the room. 

"Morning ya'll!" I scream and Mitch and Steph jump from their romantic kissing session.  "Ooooo some people are touchy this morning." I say and start making some toast. "Don't act like we don't know what you two did last night." Steph winks and points at Will as he comes out of the room without a shirt on. He runs a hand through his hair and comes up to me. I butter my toast and he takes it out of my hands and bites it. "I don't really like toast." He says. I grab my slice from his mouth. "Then why did you steal mine?" I say. "Because your hot when your mad." I blush and shake my head. We stand around for a bit till Mitch starts getting his bag ready. 

I grab my skates. "Guys i'm gonna wait outside!" I yell out to who ever hears. They're all scrambling to get their stuff together. I go to the garage and wait. This should be fun. Surprisingly, they make it in record time and we get into Mitch's pick up truck. We dump our stuff in the back and drive to a private outdoor rink.