Chapter 25

Hey guys long time no see😂 I'm so busy this time around with summer school🙄 and spending time with my fam. I'm gonna be honest and say I probably won't update as much as normal (I try every 4-5 days) I'm really sorry but hope y'all enjoy this chapter and eventually more to come❤️

Me and Will drive home and tell Mitch and Stephanie the good news! "I'm done with the cast and concussion!" I yell as we enter the condo. "What? No way! That's so good babyyyy! Congrats!!" Steph gushes and hugs me. "Thanks hun!" I giggle. "Are you gonna go back to hockey?" Mitch asks just as I go to hug him. "Um...Will asked me that to..." I say. "Well I mean, I doubt those girls are still there.." Mitch says. I shrug, "They have contracts for years in advance though..." "But for sure they'll be suspended for sometime..." Mitch says. "Yea and when they come back who knows what their gonna do." I take a seat on the couch. "I think they'll be to scared out of their minds to do anything else...if you want my opinion on it..." Steph suggests. I nod, "That could be true to...I just...it's so overwhelming...I don't know.." "Why don't you just try it for a while, see if you still wanna do it and if not we'll work some thing out." Will says. I nod, "Yeah...I don't have a backup plan if I don't want to do it though...hockey is my life! I can't just quit." "Don't worry babe, we'll work something out, I promise." Will says and kisses my cheek. "ok."

Steph takes a seat beside me and rubs my back a few times, "This seems like a lot to take in right now...why don't we go and have some girl time?" I smile, "Yess! We can go to McDonald's!" Steph giggles, "Let's hit the mall first I was eyeing some shoes the other day!" I clap my hands, "As long as we get McDonald's!" "We will get McDonald's." She laughs. "Let's goooo!" I say and grab my coat. "Be careful!" Mitch says. "Have fun! You girls deserve it!" Will calls as we head out to Steph's car. "This is gonna be fun!" I say as we get in. She hands me some glasses and a scarf that we pull up to our noses."Yes it will be! Lets listen to some music!" She turns the volume to max and we jam out all the way to the mall, not caring who passes by.

"What store ya wanna hit first?" I ask. "I was thinking Aldo, I saw the shoes there last time." I nod, "Aldo it is." We walk all the way upstairs to Aldo and the first thing I do is sit on one of those bench couch things. "Your not gonna look around Say?" Steph asks. I shrug, "I already have shoes though." "But what about going out shoes." She asks. "I have the ones you and the ladies picked out." She smiles, "You can have more than one pair ya know." I lazily get up and follow her around. "How many shoes do you have?" I ask. She smiles, "A lot. What about you." "Maybe three or four including the black heals." She looks at me wide eyed, "That's all...Are you sure?" I nod, "Positive...there mostly sneakers...well all but one pair." She nods, "Did anyone on your hockey team wear anything but...um skates and sneakers?"

I take sometime to think and shrug, "Not really sure, all we wore was sweats when we were around each other." She nods and picks up sparkly pink flats. "These are them!" She cheers and asks a worker for her size. "I can't believe we found them!" I smile, "You found them." She giggles and playfully rolls her eyes. The worker bring out the shoes and she tries them on in front of a mirror. "What ya think?" She says, not taking her eyes off them. "Yea there...cute." I say forcing a smile. She gushes, "I'm gonna get them." I nod and wait as she re-wraps them and pays. We walk out and do a lap to see what's around. "Where do you wanna go next?" I ask. "Sageeeee, we're not just gonna go to places I like...I wanna see your style." She says. "You already know my style." I giggle, "Sweats and leggings and sneakers." She giggles, "Its ok...Let's go into a store you want this time." "Ok...how bout...Sportchek." I say, "I need some new hockey tape if I'm gonna start playing again." I can tell she's forcing a smile but I appreciate that she's willing to come with me.

This time she sits on a bench and watches me chose out a roll of tape and look at the new sticks. I take one off the rack and hold it in face-off stance. "This is pretty sick, it's supposed to bend with your shot." Stephanie fiddles with her sleeve, "Don't you have one like that already." "Yes but this one's so much cooler!" I say and take a shot in mid - air. "Cool." She says. I put the stick back and pay for my tape roll. "Let's go to American Eagle." Steph suggests. "Sure." I say examining my new tape the whole way. "Ooooo, look at these jean shorts!" Steph gushes. "It's not summer yet hun." I giggle. "I know but there on saleeeee!" She squeaks. She picks up a pair and we head over to the more winter section. "I'm gonna try these on with this graphic tee...Chose something for yourself when I'm gone." Stephanie says and rushes over to a fitting room. Jeez, how do people love shopping this much?! I take a look at some of the super ripped jeans and chose a pair that doesn't look to uncomfortable. I pick a red tank top to go with it.

Steph comes out of the change room and the lady gives her a store bag to put all her clothes in. "Find something?" She asks. I nod and hold up what I chose. "Awwweee! Sageee! Your so cute!" She says as she feels the clothes. I giggle, "Thanks?" She laughs and opens her bag for me to put my stuff in. We look around and Steph picks out clothes she thinks would look good on me. "How bout this, for a party or something with the team?" She holds up revealing ripped jean shorts and a tube top. I wince, "Isn't that to revealing?" I say. She shakes her head, "Me and the girls wear these kind of outfits to leafs hangouts all the time." I nod, "Ok..." "Wanna try it on?" She asks. "Naw It's fine, I'll try it at home." She nods and puts it in the bag.

We shop for a little longer and pay for our things then we head to a few more quick stores which we didn't have the best of luck in. "I'm so tired now." I yawn. "Same." Steph says, "My arms are killing." "Wanna go to McDonald's now?" "Yesss!" She says. We go to her car and pile everything in the back seats.

We go to the McDonald's drive threw and order what we want. I get a big mac with fries and Steph gets another salad she probably won't eat. The guy gives us our food and we park and eat in the car. I was right about Stephanie not eating. "Don't worry, I'll eat it at home." She says. "Ok, as long as you eat it love, you need to eat lunch." She nods and shove the salad in the bag and throws it to the back seat. "Ready to go back to your place?" "Not really." I giggle, "This was so much fun." She smile, "We'll go again sometime...but maybe to somewhere you like." I give her a look, "You want to go to the ice rink? Since when?" She laughs, "You know what I mean." I nod and laugh along with her.

We drive home and go to the condo. We knock on the door and Mitch answers, "Did you have fun?" He asks. "Of course we did...you weren't there." I say smiling. "Ouch." He fake cries. Me and Steph laugh.He hugs and kisses her and I put my jacket and shoes away and look for Will. "Babe!" I yell. No answer. "Mitch wheres Willy?" "He's getting something ready." He says and continues kissing Steph. I nod, "Thanks..." And go to my room, he's not there. Hmmmm....where could he be...?