Chapter 39

I roll over and bring myself to lean on a wall. I huff, tears sting my eyes. I am not gonna cry, I am not gonna cry. I sigh and grab the wall to help me stand. My hair stuck out of it's bun and was a frizzy mess. I can't go over to them like this. Why was Thea and Tory there anyways? Ugh! I re-tie my hair, looking more messy than ever and tumble on over to see the action.

I see Thea and Tory all over Will and Mitch so I go stand beside Auston. "Yo there you are!" He says, "I thought you stayed behind." I shake my head, "No but what's going on?" Suddenly everyone shuts up. Thea smiles at me, "Sage! Oh my god there you are!" I feel my cheeks heat up and back away. Always be safe than sorry. Thea keeps walking towards me and everyone stares at us. "It's been so long! How are you?" She fake smiles. I give her a weird look and stop walking. I'd much rather be close to the team than alone with her. I stay silent and glare at her, then Tory...then William. "What's going on?" My voice squeaks, almost exposing my sadness. I feel a tear escape my eye and run to the nearest bathroom. Do I know where that is? No. But I run till I find one.

I burst the door opened and cry out my soul. Thankfully no ones here. What the hell is happening? Why is Will talking with them? I sigh and lean against a wall. My head starts pounding again. I look myself in the mirror and see a disgusting ugly me stare back at me. I wipe my eyes and sigh. Everything's fine. Everything's gonna be ok. Maybe I can make a run for the car without anyone noticing me. I walk out of the washroom and walk the opposite way I came. I walk all the way around the building and find Will's car. I stand there in the cold until he comes to unlock it.

"Bye William!" Thea says, extremely flirty. "See ya!" Will chuckles. He unlocks the car and I sit right away. He gets in the driver seat and look at me. "What's wrong babe?" I look down. "Do you not like the fact that I'm talking to other girls?" He states. I open my eyes in shock. "what are you saying?" I ask, my voice shaky. He shrugs, "I don't know." "Do you know who those girls are?" He nods, "I do now." I glare at him. He starts the car. "You don't recognize them when you came in to save me?" He side glances me. "Will! Those are the evil girls on my team! The ones that hate me for no reason! The ones that bully all the time. Will! How could you?" I say in tears now. He sighs, "I didn't know." The rest of the car ride was silent.

When we get home I lay in my bed. I process everything that just happened. It all happened to fast. There's a knock at my door. "Go." I whisper but Will comes in anyway. "I don't want to talk to you," I say. "You don't have to...let me do that talking." He sits beside me on my bed and explains himself.

"It was a simple picture...that's all they wanted. Then they started talking to me and told me they know you...I assumed they were your friends or something." I scoff at that. "Listen. They seemed innocent. They seemed like genuine people. If I had known you didn't like them, I wouldn't have said anything. Promise." I stare at him, "Your never like this...I don't get it...you never talk to strangers even if they say something to you...your so mysterious...and I just...I don't know why you talk to them of all the people that call your name," I stutter. He shrugs, "Can I have a hug?" "If you promise not to talk to them ever again." He nods, "I wasn't gonna after you mentioned they are the bullies." I nod, "Ok." And give him a big hug.

We change into some night clothes. I felt like shit all day so it was my time to look and feel half decent. I changed into one of Will's shirts and a new thong. I tie my hair in a high pony and get under the sheets. Will comes into my room shirtless in his boxers. He smiles at me and gets in the covers. I press myself against him while his hands roam my butt. "I love you baby." He kisses my forehead. "I love you to." I say and roll on top of him. I kiss his lips and he pulls me closer to his chest. "Mmmm." I moan as our tongues fight for dominance. I press my hand against his crotch and he lets me win. I run my fingers through his hair while he caresses my sides. He flips us over and I gasp. "Wasn't expecting that?" He says in a husky voice. "Why are you so hot?" I mumble. He chuckles and nuzzles into my shoulder. I ruffle his hair and we both drift off to sleep. Hopefully he can forget all about Thea forever.