Chapter 60

I wake up with Will's arms still around my waist. I smile when I remember what we agreed on last night. "You up?" Will groans and stretches. I shift in his arms and face him. "I am." He kisses me lightly on the lips and I smile, "Your such a tease...i'm still in my underwear." He looks me up and down and smiles, "Oh yea...you are." I tug on his shirt and he takes it off. "That's better." He smirks and once again leans over me.

He nips at my chest and leaves kisses everywhere. "This is gonna be weird. The suns out." He says. "I know. I can't wait." "I feel like one of those people are gonna walk in." He says and moves to my underwear line. I slightly throw my head back, "Well they had their fun yesterday...now we can have ours." He nods and takes off my panties.

I sigh as he roams around my inner thighs and finally settles on touching my core. I moan and he presses two fingers against the opening. "May I?" He chuckles. I sigh, "Might as well." He laughs and puts his two fingers inside. "Mmmm.." I groan. "I didn't even do anything yet baby." He smirks. I don't respond to that which causes him to laugh. He inserts more fingers and I arch my back unintentionally. He goes farther and leans down to kiss my stomach. "Ok...maybe your not so bad." I sigh. He gives me an 'I told you so' look and continues.

"Babe...I'm gonna..." Then he pulls out his fingers, "Save it!" He says. I hold in my release and grunt. "Mmm...why?!" "Because...now we can both enjoy it together." I pant and line up with his manhood. "Ready?" He asks. "Go." I say, still sorta pissed he didn't let me cum. He cups my face with his hand and kisses me. "Don't be mad baby." "I'm not mad." I say innocently. "Still want me to go?" I roll my eyes and he rams into me. I gasp and grab his hand. He squeases my hand tightly and I look at the wonderful sight in front of me.

Will's eyes are half lidded and his mouth is drooling just enough to look sexy, not gross. "Mhmm..." He pants and that sends me over the edge. "I'm...ahhh." I say and release all over him. He opens his mouth both in shock and lust and then cums to, but this time I move so it doesn't go in me. "Oh come on babe." He grunts, "One day I'm cumming inside you...and it'll feel awesome." I smile, "You bet." He leans over me and lays down on top of me. "Are you not tired?" He pants. "I am...but more satisfied than tired." He looks at me and smiles, "So I did good?" I laugh and ruffle his hair, "That was better than last time."

"Do you feel like doing it again?" He says. I nod, "Yea but then I probably won't be able to walk." He laughs at that and kisses me all over. "I wish we could stay like this for hours...just us two in bed..." He whispers. "Me to babe...but we gotta get shit done." He nods, "Hell yeah we do." He traces a tan line on my inner thigh and I take his hand and place it back between my legs. I sigh and he looks deeply into my eyes. "what?" I mumble. "It amazes me how sensitive you are." "No i'm not..." He smirks, "My hand it literally just resting there and your getting so much pleasure from it." "No I'm not babe." He sighs and curls his fingers against me. I hold in my gasp which results in my mouth hanging open.

I look into his eyes, "I'm not sensitive." He chuckles and keeps teasing me till there's a knock on the door. "Can I come in?" Steph calls. "No!" Will says quickly. "Ok good, this is why I knocked! Umm...so Mitch told me to tell you guys that we're leaving soon!" "Thanks!" I yell and she walks away. "Dammit." Will cusses. "It's ok, today's gonna be a big day!" "Hell yeah baby." We get out of bed and change into hockey undergarments.

We walk out and see the other couple standing at the door. "You guys take forever." Mitch whines. I stick my tongue out at him and we grab our shit and head to the parking garage. We pull up to the arena and Mitch parks in a private underground lot. "This is our que!" Will says and gets out. I walk out shaking and follow close behind them. We walk into the stadium and follow some leafs players to the dressing room. I take everything in and try to keep track of direction.

"Sage I can't come in but I'll be watching with the girls!" Steph hugs me. "What? No I need you here!" I say trembling. "Awwe babe!" She cooes, "You'll be fine! Will's here and Mitch...you know all these guys!" I sigh and get my shit together. "Ok...I can do this." I say. She blows me a kiss and walks in the other direction. I walk into the dressing room behind Mitch and Will. "There she is! Our hockey super star, breaking history!" Babs welcomes me. I smile nervously and take a seat beside Will.

Mike goes on about plays and lines but I'm to jittery to pay attention. When he leaves, Will rubs my thigh. "Your fine baby...we're all here for you." "We're happy your part of the team." John winks at me. "We've seen you play...better than half these NHLers." Auston smiles. I take a breath, "Thanks guys, really but damn the nerve are real." They chuckle. "They'll be gone the second you hit the ice." John says. I nod and start getting my equipment on like the others.

"Alright! Everybody out! Games starting." Babs comes in and then leaves. "Oh my god." I mumble. Will hugs me, "You'll be great babe." "I hope so." We walk out behind everyone, Mike said it would be best if I was last in case they introduce me on the ice." We walk to the rink and everyone hops on. When my turn comes I skate around and follow everyone else. Then the speakers turn off and we line up for O Canada. "Before we start the anthems I'd like to introduce a special new player...her names Sage Mckena!" The fans cheer and I hold up my stick. I see a few booing and giving me the finger but I shrug it off.

"Let's get this game started!" The speaker finishes and we skate to the benches. "No! Mckena, I want you to take the starting face off." Babs says. I look at him in shock, "What? No that's ok!" He gives me a look and I skate to the face off circle. A Montreal player snarls at me. "Your gonna take the face off?" I sigh, "Yea you just sit back and watch." He grunts in anger and the ref drops the puck.