Chapter 11

Will picks me up off his lap and lays me on the couch. "Are you sure you want to do this babe?" He asks, kissing my face all over. "Yeah...but maybe ya know go a bit slow...it's kinda my first time." I whisper. "Really?" He asks. "Yea why...it's not yours?" I say. He shakes his head, "no no it is my first time but I don't know...I figured you had already done it before." I giggle, "babe, I've never had a boyfriend before." He looks even more shocked, "wait really?" "Yes!" I laugh and spread out my legs so he can crawl in between them.

He feels my boobs through my shirt and tugs the hem of it, signalling for me to take it off. I do just that and throw it on the floor. I grunt as he bends over me and softly licks them. He reaches to unclip my bra but has some trouble... "I can't get it." He whispers. I laugh and do it for him. "Thanks babe.." He says and teases me more...pinching lightly and caressing everywhere. I take the bottom of his shirt and tug it off, placing it next to mine. I feel his abs as he feels mine, but his are much more toned and his arms are 10x more muscular.

He gets brave and takes off my bottoms, caressing my womanhood threw my panties. I gasp and run my fingers threw his soft hair, "Will! Oh my god." He chuckles, "you like that?" "Mmmmahhhhh..." I moan in response. He rubs his fingers gently against my womanhood entrance and I'm a moaning mess. "Sage, your so wet." He grunts. I sigh in response. "Lemme take care of that for you..." He says and slowly takes off my underwear. He takes a good minute to look me up and down, licking his bottom lip.

I feel slightly uncomfortable and turn on my stomach, "Don't stare Will." "Ok ok, I won't I won't." He says and grabs my waist and gently turns me over again. "Your just stunning, that's all." I crack a smile, "you are to." He smiles and returns back to teasing me. "Wait...you have to take off your pants to." I say, interrupting him. He nods, "fine." He throws them away and I blush...not being able to look at..it. He sees this and playfully rolls his eyes, " you can look when your ready." I nod and laugh, "Thanks." He spreads my legs out and presses a finger against my entrance. I sigh and he looks at me. I give him a reassuring smile and he continues. He slips another finger in me and moves them in and out. I moan and arch my back a little. "You okay babe?" He asks. "Mmmmahhhh..." I say, in full bliz. He chuckles and brings his mouth to me, taking me on a whole other level. I gasp as he licks the pre-cum off my womenhood. He kisses around my area causing me to go insane until I can't hold it in anymore. "Hey...ughh, Willy I'm gonna..." I pant and then release all over his hands and face. "Cum." I finish. "Mmmm..." He mumbles as he licks me clean. He comes up to my face and smiles, "that was good." I blush and shove him away, "shut up." I giggle and he brings his manhood to my entrance. I blush more and look at him. "Baby, if your not ready we don't have to do this." I look at him and back at...it. "N-no I'm ready." He smiles, but I can see sadness in his eyes, "your not ready Sage." I look away and he kisses my cheek, "it's okay...it's my fault." He says and moves away from me. I sit up, "How is it your fault?" "Cause I rushed it...I'm sorry."

He sighs and throws me my clothes. "No..don't be sorry. That was good." I Giggle and he smiles at me, "Yea but what would Mitch think if he knew we were doing this?" I roll my eyes, "who cares what he thinks. I don't want you to worry about him in our relationship." I say, standing up to put my clothes on, "As long as we're happy that's all that matter right?" He nods and smiles, "Yea... I love you and I can't wait to do it when we're ready." I grab a small pillow and throw it at him laughing, "Will!" We laugh together and he tackles me to the couch, kissing me all over. We calm down and cuddle like we did before. I snuggle into his chest, taking in his fresh sent, "But if we're talking for real, I can't wait to do it with you to." He chuckles and kisses the top of my head, "I love you baby." I smile, "I love you to." I close my eyes and without meaning to..I drift off to sleep..