Chapter 16

I lay my head on Will's lap and he stokes my hair out of my face. Then he runs his fingers along the scar that Thea gave me. He sighs, "Why did they have to do this?" "I honestly don't know.." I say and take his hand that was touching my face and hold it. "I'm really sorry they did that Sage...you did nothing to them." Stephanie says. I look over to her and smile, "There's really nothing to be sorry about love..." She shrugs, "I know...I just wish it never happened." I shake my head, "Me to...Hey you guys wanna watch a movie or something?" I change the subject and I'm pretty sure the three of them understand. Mitch nods, "Yea sure...which one?" "I don't know, anything you guys want." He takes the remote and goes on demand, and puts on a comedy movie. We chuckle at the funny parts and laugh at the 19+ parts.

When it's over, Mitch changes the channel to some hockey scouting show where scouts from the NHL teams go and see the top players of minor league teams. I look at Steph and she looks bored out of her mind. She's running her fingers threw Mitch's hair and not gonna lie it seems like he's really enjoying it. Then she changes positions so she's leaned against his shoulder, facing the t.v but obviously not paying any attention to it. Mitch kisses the top of her head and mumbles something to her and she nods and twists a ring on her finger.

I reach a hand up to Will's hair, making him look at me. He smiles and leans over to give me a kiss. I shift and sit up on his lap, resting my head on his chest. I rub my hand over his toned chest, tracing the outline of each of his muscles. He looks down and wraps his arms around me. "What are you doing baby?" He whispers. I shrug, "You have really nice biceps ya know..." I whisper lustfully. He lets out a deep chuckle that makes me quiver against him, "You really think so?" "Mhmm.." I sigh.

He starts caressing my stomach and breasts a little. "You look really hot right now babe..." He says in a husky voice. "Oh do I?..." I say pressing myself against him. He lets out a soft grunt which causes me to smile. I grind my hips slightly on him and he sighs, "Don't be a tease like that..." I smirk, "But what if I want to?" He chuckles and whispers, "Oh my god." And kisses my lips aggressive but not to aggressive. He flips us over so that he's on top of me on the couch. Now he hugs me around my waist with his back toward Mitch and Steph, so they can't see to much of what we're doing. I stay in his grasp for a while until my ankle starts to feel numb. "Babe...my ankle..." I run a hand threw Will's hair, getting his attention. "Hummm..." He mumbles, sleepy but then remembers and moves so he's spooning me on the couch. I take his hands and wrap them securely around my stomach/womenhood area. He kisses my temple and then my cheek over again. I smile as he dips his head in the crock of my neck and his hair flops slightly over my cheek. I sigh happily and close my eyes for a couple minutes.

I feel the feeling of someone staring at you and open my eyes to see Stephanie and Mitch look at me and Will and then at themselves. It looks like their trying to recreate our position the couch. I try to hold back a laugh, "Will...Will!" I whisper and he looks at me. "Pfffttt! Look at them!" He laughs quietly as Mitch tries his beside to do what Steph wants him to do. "Guys your doing it wrong." Willy says. I let out a laugh and he continues, "Want us to show you how?" "Uhhh sure if you want to." Steph says obviously embarrassed. Will smacks my butt, "Up please." I roll off the couch onto my feet and he gets up as well. Mitch and Steph also get up and do 'the steps' with us.

Will lies down first and then tugs me gently into him. They do the same, mimicking us. "See Mitch was it that hard?" Steph rolls her eyes. He just shrugs and snuggles her like she's his teddy bear. She sighs but then smiles and mouths a thank you to us. I mouth a no problem and take the t.v remote and press the off button. Me and Will get comfy and we all fall asleep.