Chapter 19

We reach the condo and make our way to the room. "Hey guys...." Mitch says as we enter. "Hey." Will says, one of his arm at my waist and one holding the food. "I'll take that." Mitch says. And grabs the bag. Me and Will take our jackets and such off and take a seat on the couch. "We saw what happened....I'm so sorry guys." Stephanie says and hugs both of us. I look at her and Mitch confused, "Wait how did you see what happened." Steph fiddles with her hand, "Well...your kinda 'trending' I would say...all over Toronto..." My eyes widen, "What..." She turns on the t.v and the news comes on. A video plays of me leaning against the wall, crying. Then another of Will telling some other reporter off about a question about 'our baby'. I feel my face redden and Will just sighs. "You got asked about the baby thing to?" I say. He nods. "Some lady told me I was pregnant, not asked me, told me." I say. "I'm so sorry babe...we should have never left." I shake my head, "Naww it's fine...it's over now." I take his hand and he gently brings me into his chest.

I look at Mitch and Steph who were mouthing something to each other from across the room. "You guys good?" I ask. Steph looks at me and smiles, "Yea actually...me and Mitch have a story similar to this whole situation." Mitch face palms but sits next to her on a couch, facing me and Will. "So, a long time ago when me and Mitch first started dating....we went to the mall and we each went into separate ales at a store." We nod. "So this guy comes up to me and says something like your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen blah blah blah..." Mitch places a hand on her thigh.

"So anyway, he was like what's your name and asked for personal information and stuff. I was like yea my name is Lucy or something like that." We chuckle. "And then he got all touchy and was like wanna come over to place. And I was like no thanks I'm just waiting for my boyfriend. Sure enough Mitch comes around the corner and then everyone practically attacked us with cameras and shit." "Wow." I say. She sighs, "Yeah." "I'll never separate from Steph again at public places..." Mitch says and kisses her cheek. "Gotta do what ya gotta do." Will says. I nod, "Hey speaking of that, do you guys wanna make reservations now for the resterant?" "Yea I'll do it." Mitch says and gets up to grab his laptop. He puts us in for 9 pm and we chill until then. I lay down with Willy and we sleep since tonight is gonna be late and Mitch and Stephanie cuddle up and watch movies on the laptop.

Mitch wakes me and Will up. "Hey you two, we got bout an hour before we have to leave, Steph went home just now to get ready." I nod and squint my eyes, still tired and Will grunts as I try and get off the couch. "Babe..." He whispers, "Don't leave me with him..." I smile and Mitch rolls his eyes. I kiss Will's lips and go to my room to get dressed.

I put on some ripped jeans and a tank top, showing part of my mid section, but not to much. I look around my room and smile when I see my jean jacket that goes with my jeans. I leave my hair the way it is and I can't really put any make up on at the moment so I walk out of my room and see Mitch about to walk into his room. "Yo, Will left to get ready." "Thanks." I say and he closes his door. It's not long before he's done and we wait for the two others. There's a knock at the door. "I'm getting it." Mitch says, jumping to his feet. "What? No fair!" I say and chase after him. Mitch opens the door and in walks Steph. He whistles while eyeing her up and down. "Damn babe!" He kisses her many times and she laughs and shoves him away. I smile and hug her even though we just saw each other. "Hi stunning!" I yell. "Hellooo sexy!" She smirks. Will walks in a few moments later and bro hugs Mitch, then makes his way to us. He hugs Steph and then smiles at me and wiggles his eye brows. "Stop it!" I laugh and give him a hug. He kisses my head and smacks my butt. "Let's get this show on the road!" Mitch yells and we all take his car to the restaurant.

When we get there, we check in and go to the reserved area. Will and Mitch pull me and Steph's chairs out and once we sit down, tuck us in. Will takes a seat beside me and I kiss his cheek as a thank you. Mitch takes a seat beside Steph and she does the same. A guy comes to our table, about our age, and smiles. "Hi everyone, my names Chris and I'll be taking your orders tonight...what can I start you off with?" He finishes and his eyes travel over to Stephanie. You could tell he's trying not to make it obvious that he's checking her out. (So...as you guys can now tell, I have a thing for waiters hitting on people 😂) "I'll have an ice water." Steph says cheerfully. The waiter smirks and writes it down. "Get me a coke." Mitch says, slightly narrowing his eyes and placing a hand on Steph's thigh. "Pepsi ok?" The waiter says with a hint of attitude. I cover my mouth to keep from laughing. "I'll have the same." Will says, "What do you want...babe." He emphasizes the words 'babe' and wraps an arm around my waist. I snort, "I'll have a sprite." "7up ok?" The waiter smirks at me this time. I burst out laughing and lean into Willy's chest. "Yes. 7up is fine." He answers for me. The waiter takes on last look at Stephanie before walking away.

"Damn, why do we always get the dumb waiters?" Mitch says. "Maybe they chose which table they wanna serve, I mean come on can you blame em?" Will says and gestures to me and Steph. "Awwee, that was sweet." Steph smiles. I give him a well deserved kiss on the lips. "Facts." Mitch states and Steph laces their fingers together underneath the table. Anddddd before we know it, the waiter's back and gently places Steph and I's drinks on the table we thank him and he nods. Then he sets Will and Mitch's drinks down carelessly. "Do you guys need more time with the menus?" He asks. "Yeah." Mitch says loudly, cracking open a menu. He rolls his eyes an walks away. "Damn." I say to Mitch and he looks up, "She's mine." He places a kiss on Steph's lips and she blushes. "Awwwee." I smile and take a look at the menu myself.

"Are y'all ready?" The waiter says cheerfully. "What can I get for you ladies?" I hold back a laugh and order a burger. "What a good choice, that's one of my favorites." "Cool..." I say and reach over to take Will's clenched hand in mine. Steph gets a salad. "Wow, that's also a great choice, my favorite." She nods slowly and gives a forced smile. Then the guys order and he rights it down with out saying a word, but winking at Steph. She cringes and looks away. "Yo you better watch it mister!" Mitch yells, "That's my girl!" The waiter just keeps walking, without looking back. "Babe..." Stephanie says, "It's ok...ignore him he's being a bitch." Mitch nods, "Ok babyy." And they kiss...multiple times. I giggle at how cute they are and it's not long before Will caresses my hand and mutters sweet things in my ear. Damn he knows how to turn people on.

The four of us talk for a while and the food comes. "Enjoy!" The waiter says, once again eyeing Stephanie. "Ignore him." She whispers and Mitch's jaw tightens. I dig right in, not caring who looks. I take a sip of my '7up' every once in a while. "Babe..." Will says, pointing to his lip. I look at him confused and he kisses me in the spot he pointed to , "You got a little ketchup on your lip...it's gone now." I blush, "Thanks babe." He chuckles and I feel a shiver from how hot he's being right now.

We finish our meals and the waiter comes with the bill. Will pays for himself and me and Mitch pays for Steph and himself. "Let's get outta here..." Mitch says and puts on his jacket. We all do the same and walk down the street to the bowling ally.