Chapter 53

"Hey babe! Did you get some water?" Will says and runs a hand down my back. I nod and glance over at the bartender. He seems to be having a conversation with Lucy and then she admittedly turns away in disgust. Ew a flirty bartender. Great. "Everything ok?" Will says. "Couldn't be better."

After downing a few more shots, the DJ plays some rap songs that we know and everyone jams out. I start to feel dizzy so I take a seat on a bar stool. "Hey." a guy taps my shoulder. I look up and see the creepy bar guy. "Get away from me creep." I yell over the music. He looks startled and continues to stare at me. "Please leave me alone." I say. "I can't miss Mckena. I'm doing my job." I roll my eyes. "Fine then I'll go somewhere else." I shakily get up and see Steph coming to me.

"Hey! There you are!" She says. "I think I had to much to drink." I say and she wraps an arm around me. "Don't worry hun you're not the only one." She points to the others who are literally going nuts. I see Mitch trying to twerk and hold in my laugh. "Let's go to the couches." Steph leads me to the lounge area and I lean on the arm of the couch. "You feeling ok?" She asks. I shrug, "That bar tender was kinda creepy tho." She looks over and nods, "He looks it."

I wince and hold my head. "Oh shit." Steph says and feels my head. "It hurts...I feel...like I'm...ugh!" I slur. "Ok hold on!" Steph runs and I see her pull Will. The rest is all a blur.

Will's POV (we getting fancy now😉)

"No it only counts if you kissed her!" I laugh at Auston. He was trying to tell everyone he's talking to some girl now. "Will!" I hear Stephanie yell. I turn around and she points to a couch. "Shit." I say. "What?" Auston takes a sip of his drink. "My girl's out." "Bye bro." Me and Steph go up to Sage and I place my hands on her face. "Babe? You there?" She moans and I look up to see where to go and just so happen to lock eyes with the bartender. He smirks at me and I glare at him. "I'll be back." I mumble and Steph takes care of Sage.

"What did you do?" I yell over the music. The guy shrugs and starts making a drink. "You better start talking buddy cause I ain't playin." He looks a bit off edge now and I stare at him coldly. "Listen. I'll leave you alone if you tell me what was in that drink. Got it?" He shrugs again, "I don't know what your talking about." I slam my fist on the bar and some of the guys come up behind me. "Do what he says." Mitch says, still a bit drunk. "It's not right to slip shit in people's drinks." Patty says. Now he looks defeated and tosses me a bottle.

I squint to read the fine print. "Nothin to serious...just gets the ladies wanting to party." He says and goes through a back door. I roll my eyes and keep reading. Oh no...this stuff has traces of viagra...shitttt. I drop the bottle and run back to the couch. "Hey! What happened?!" Steph says. "Umm..so that shit he put in her drink..." Steph nods. "It had some...um...viagra in it..." Steph's eyes go wide but then she smiles, "You got lucky today." I blush, "No no I would never take advantage of her like that." "Awwe!" She gushes.

Then Sage stirs and I move a strand of hair out of her face. "Hey babe." I say. "Hey." She yawns. "Feel anything..um..strange?" Me and Stephanie look at each other and back at Sage. "No I'm fine." I give her a confused look, "Wait what?" She also gives me a weird look, "I'm ok. Just had a headache for a few minutes." I sigh and Steph chuckles. "It take a while to work dumby." I smile at her, "Ohh." She gets up, "Well if ya'll are ok i'll let you be...alone." She makes some hand movements and leaves us.

"That was weird." Sage says and kisses my cheek. "Do you even know what happened?" I ask. She nods, "The bartender put something in my drink?" "Uh huh...do you know what it was?" "I don't think so." I smile, "Want me to tell you?" She nods clueless. She's so hot when she's clueless. "Viagra." Her eyes go wide, "No way." I nod. "Well...um...I don't feel anything." "Steph says it takes a while to work." "Shit." She mumbles. I smile, "It's ok I don't mind." "Shut up." She says.

"I don't want to go with everyone...it'll be awkward." She says. "I'll stay with you." "No I want you to have fun." I shake my head, "I'd rather be with you if you feel uncomfortable." She sighs, "Yea but I don't want people to start asking questions." "They won't." I say. Then Mitch comes over. "Why are you guys not partying right now!" She gives me a look and I follow Mitch to everyone.

Sage's POV

I can't fricken believe that dick head put me on viagra of all drugs! Why couldn't it be something that knocked me out?! At least I won't have to suffer! I don't feel horny or anything yet so I'm taking that as a good sign. I lay down on the couch and if anyone asks why...headache. I make eye contact with Steph and she comes over. "What's wrong?" She giggles. I hide my smile, "You know what's wrong."

She sits on a chair next to me, "Feeling different yet?" "I'm trying not to...it's weird to at a party," I sigh. She shakes her head, "No it's not! People take other people into rooms all the time!" "I don't know if I want to bang anyone!" I say, "And um..." "Yeah?" "What if I feel the hots for someone else?" "Whoa...I never thought of it like that." Steph smiles, "I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see!" I groan. "We're here all night, might as well spice things up!" She does a dance in her seat and I roll my eyes.