Chapter 45

Steph starts telling me a random story about a kid she used to baby sit. I smile and laugh even though I'm not really paying much attention. I look at Jen having what seems to be a great conversation with the boys. They wrap up and Will and Mitch start walking towards us with the biggest smiles on their faces. I stop staring and pretend to know exactly what Stephanie's talking about. 

Will sneaks up from behind my chair and wraps his arms around me. "Why are you so happy." I whisper. He smiles even more, "I just am." I sigh but he grabs my hand and pulls me out of my seat. I face him and he passionately kisses me. "I love you so so much right now baby." He mutters in my ear. A chill rushes through my body. "I-I love you to babe." He presses his hands in the small of my back. "Why are you doing this? Do you wanna..." I say hoping he got the message. He shakes his head, "I don't want to do anything to serious...just want to be with you and stay close to you..." I nod unsure is he's hallucinating or not. "We're gonna be together all the time soon..." He starts but realizes what he's saying and stops. I raise an eyebrow, "So...why do you want to be even closer to me?" He shrugs, "Because I love you." 

When the waiters and waitresses take the plates away, everyone starts getting ready to leave. I find Jen about to leave and hug her. "Thanks for inviting us...we had a good time." She hugs me back and smiles, "You've got a big future ahead of you Sage...keep playing." And with that she grabs her stuff and heads out. I stay standing there confused but assume it's something Will and Mitch told her. Whatever. I say bye to a few more players and head out with my crew. 

When we get home it's pretty late but I'm not that tired. I drop my jacket and shit at the door and go to my room to change into comfy pajamas. I get out of my clothes and just as I'm about to put on my pjs, Willy walks in. "Why are you always walking in on me?" I laugh. He smiles, "I can't get enough of you clearly." I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck. 

He caresses my bare sides and I try not to shiver from his touch. "We fit so perfectly together." He says and pulls away, letting me change. "I know we do. That's why we're a perfect match." He nods and sits on my bed, getting comfortable. "Your not gonna change?" I ask. He shrugs, "I guess I should." He changes his pants to basic plaid pajama pants and doesn't bother put a shirt on. "Mmmm I'm in for a treat tonight." I say and lightly smack his chest. He laughs and rolls on top of me. 

We end up curled up with the covers wrapped around us like a burrito. "Best part of my day." Will says and nuzzles my cheek. "Awwe." I say, "You didn't enjoy the game." He shakes his head, "I enjoyed you in the game." I smile and kiss his face everywhere. "Help! Kissy monster!" He says and holds me tighter. I laugh and ruffle his hair. We stay silent for a while enjoying each others company.

"Babe." He grumbles. "Mhm." "I want you to know that no matter what happens, like if we get competitive or something I still love you." I smile confused, "Ok." He shakes his head, "I know none of this makes sense right now...everyone telling you your gonna make it big in the hockey world and that you need to practice...but sooner than you know it, you'll understand it all." I nod, "ok baby, I believe you." He rolls over, taking me with him. 

Now I'm on top and he's beneath me. I look into his eyes and separate his hair from his face. I tease him and kiss his chin. "Don't be bad." He says and takes my face in his hands and kisses my lips. I chuckle and he runs his hands down my sides. I sigh and enjoy the feeling. He gets more brave and pulls the hem of my pants down. "Babe.." I whisper. He nods and keeps going. I help rip my pants off and throw them to the side. He keeps his hands placed on my booty and I stare at him, my eyes half lidded. "Are you gonna-" He shakes his head but says, "Maybe." I sigh and put my head on his chest, feed up with his confusion. Why couldn't everything be normal again? He kisses my hair which causes me to look up. He smiles, "Do you wanna..?" I nod. 

He pulls my panties off and lifts my shirt over my head. I tug on his boxers. Suddenly the door swings open. Will scrambles to tug the covers over me but isn't quick enough so ends up flipping us over and lying on top of me. Hotttt! "Hey Sage! I had this great idea - oh shit I did it again." Steph says and covers her eyes with her hand. "I didn't know you guys were...ok bye!" She scrambles out and slams the door. Will looks from the door to my eyes and chuckles. I smile and realize his hands are cupping my boobs. He quickly notices to and blushes, slowly removing them. "You don't have to..." He shrugs and scratches the back of his head, "I don't wanna go to fast." I smirk and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling myself up and onto his lap. "What if I want to..." I nibble his ear and he sighs. "This is your night babe..." I whisper and lick his ear, "Whatever it is you're doing for me that's such a surprise, this is my thank you...so it better be a good surprise."