Chapter 26

Suddenly, the door of my room opens and there he is, shirtless and his hair a hot mess. I smile and hug him, "There you are...what are you doing?" "I'll show you..." He says, taking my hand. He leads me to the bathroom, the tub covered in rose petals and a few candles lit up on the counter. I raise my hand to my mouth in shock. "I thought you deserved something special for having to deal with what your going threw with the team and the injuries." Will whispers, running his hands down my sides. "Oh my god...but you didn't have to..." I say, still in shock. "But I did..." He kisses and nibbles at my neck. "You mean a lot to me and I wanted to let you chill for a bit...I thought even bad asses still need to be treated romantically." I try to blink back my tears but end up sobbing into Will's bare chest. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you more." Mitch and Steph come in smiling. "You two new about all this?" I say wiping my eyes. They nod, "It was a secret." Mitch says. "You deserve it hun." Steph wiggles her eyebrows. I blush and they laugh. "Well, you two have fun...try not to make to much noise." Mitch smirks. "Shut up, you and Steph will probably be doing the same out here." Now it's his turn to blush. And I wiggle my eyebrows at Stephanie. We laugh about it and they go to the living room and Will locks the bathroom door. It's a good thing the bathroom isn't to close to the main room, if ya know what I mean..

Will kisses my lips passionately and lifts my hoodie over my head. "Starting quick are we?" I smirk. He chuckles, "We don't have to if you don't want to babe." I shake my head, "I want to. More than anything." I remove my clothes and get into the hot bath. "I'll let you enjoy sometime to yourself." He smiles and closes the door on his way out. What the hell did I do to deserve a boyfriend like him? I close my eyes and rest, letting the warm water take over me.

When I'm done, Will comes in with a fuzzy towel and helps me out of the tub. He wraps the towel around me and I dry off. "How'd you like it?" He asks. "Best bath I've ever had to be honest." I smile. "Good, I'm happy you liked it..." He says and picks me up and carries me to my room. I sit on my bed and Will throws the towel away. He starts staring at me but I quickly put an end to it as I tug on the helm of his pants. He rips it off along with his underwear and puts it to the side. Then gets on top of me and kisses my neck. "Mmmmm..." I moan as he caresses my sides with his hands. "Like that?" He says and moves to kissing my lips before I can respond. Then he puts his hands on my chest and massages my breasts. I throw my head back in pleasure. I feel him chuckle against my lips. "Ahhhhh...keep doing that babe.." I moan. He picks up his pace and then moves to my lower region. I look at him, my eyes half lidded, watching what he's going to do next. He puts a finger in me and looks into my eyes. I smile weakly at him. He adds two more and starts moving. I sigh and lean my head back again. He adds a fourth and fingers deep inside me, my body still getting used to his hand. "Ughhhh....mmmmm...yessss!" I moan. Will goes faster. I breath deeply and place my hands on the back of his head, bringing his lips to my womanhood. He gets the message and admittedly shoved his tongue inside me. "AHHHH!" I yell and cum all over him. He smiles as he licks it all. I lay with my eyes closed and let out a groan.

He moves up and kisses my lips, "Like that?" He says. "Ohh yea...were definitely doing that next time." He chuckles and lines himself up with me. "You ready for the real thing?" He asks. I nod, bracing myself for the pain. He's about to insert inside me when we hear noises coming from outside. I snicker and Will laughs. "Steph and Mitch must be having a good time." I giggle. He nods, "You bet..." Then looks deeply into my eyes, "Are you sure your ready for this?" I smile, "Yes Will, I've been waiting forever." He nods, "When it hurts, tell me to stop." "Ok." I say. He slowly inserts and travels deeper. I sigh and his eyes quickly meet mine. "You ok?" "Yea.." I say and he keeps going. He reaches as far as it can go and starts thrusting. I moan and a tear escapes my eye. "Babe, I told you to tell me when it hurts." Will says, stopping and leaning over to kiss me. "It doesn't hurt..." I say but he gives me a look. "...that bad." I finish, "I'm still trying to get used to it..." He nods and starts moving again, going even slower. "Come on Will! You can do better than that." I say. He picks up the pace and I smile as he places his hands on my hips. He runs his fingers up and down my sides. I grunt and he does as well. He quickens his pace and I'm a moaning mess. "Mmmmhmmm..." I mumble.

He puts one of his hands on my womanhood and caresses around it, exploring my folds. "Oh my god!" I yell. He grunts, "Sage..I'm gonna..." He says. "Me to." I moan. We cum at the same time and Will collapses on the bed, beside me. "That was...so good." I pant, trying to catch my breath. "Yea...just a sec." He says, stealing a glance of my area before heading to the bathroom. I lay down and he comes back with a towel. "Can I?" He says and places the towel on me. "Of course." I say and he wipes up our mess. When he's done, we get in the sheets. "I love you." I say. "I love you more..." Will says and spoons me. He places his head in the crook of my neck and his hair flops against me. "Your so cute." I say. "He kisses my cheek and hugs me tighter. "Your so pretty." He says. I huff, "Pfft not like this, I'm a sweaty mess." "Yeah but your my sweaty mess." He says and rests his hands on my area. I giggle and kiss him one last time before we drift off to sleep.