Chapter 10

Me and William agree to watch a scary movie even though I HATE scary movies. He assures me that it was fine and only a movie. We change seating positions so we're sitting up and I'm in Will's lap. The first jump scare part is about to happen and I can tell because of all the creepy music. I snuggle into Will's chest and try to shield my eyes with my hand and not make it obvious. He wraps his arms tighter around my waist and kisses the top of my head. "Are you scared?" He whispers."N-noo, are you?" I stutter. He chuckles and shakes his head. Then of course the jump scare happens and I gasp. William doesn't even move a bit. I clear my throat and pretend like nothing happened. "How are you not scared?" I ask. He shrugs, "I've watched this movie so many times it's probably not healthy." I laugh, "Do you want me to make some popcorn?" He shakes his head, "No, I'll do it." He gently places me off of him and goes to the kitchen before I can say anything. "No Will It's fine you don't have to." He laughs, "Naw I got it." "You sure." I smile. "It's just popcorn Sage." I shrug, "True."

He comes back with a bowel of the popcorn and we get comfortable. We watch the stupid movie until it's over and I feel so shook. I change the channel to tsn for Will and we watch it for a bit but I start to get bored. I lye down on the couch so my butt is on his lap and my head rests against the couch cushion. He rubs my thighs, still looking at the t.v. I moan on purpose to see if he looks at me, and he does. He smirks when he sees what I'm trying to do and turns me over so that my butt is in the air and I'm now on my stomach. He runs his hands down my ass and I feel relaxed, another feeling I haven't felt in a while. Then he reaches up to my lower back and massages there. "Hey babe?" "Mmmm?" I say, in heaven. "Want me to give you a back massage?" "If you really want to." "K, get up." I open my eyes and do what he says. "Take your shirt off." "Why." I giggle. "To inhanse the experience." He says matter of factly. I laugh and tug my hoodie off and throw it to the side. William's eyes light up slightly...but that oddly makes me uncomfortable. I lye down on the couch on my stomach and look at him. He smiles and hovers over my body. I rest my head to the side so when I open my eyes I can see him. He does his thing which leaves me in a full bliss of pleasure. He suddenly puts his hands on the waist band of my leggings and pulls them down to the hem of my underwear. I open my eyes and he smiles. "I love you." I say. "I love you to babe." he winks. "Can you take your shirt off to?" I ask. "Why." He smirks. "Cause then it's fair." I smirk back. He stops massaging me and takes off his t shirt. I stare at his very visible abs and biceps. "Stop staringggg." He whines. I laugh and he continues to massage my back.

After a while I start getting kinda hungry. "Willy?" "Mhmm." "Are you hungry?" He shrugs, "I could eat." I sit up and he pouts. I stick out my tongue and get up to get my phone, pulling up my pants to my belly button in the process. "What should we eat?" I say, hoping back on the couch. I sit beside him and open my uber eats app. "I want a burrito or something...what do you want?" I say and lean on his bare chest. "I don't mind." He smiles. I order chipotle for both of us and it comes within an hour, kinda impressive. We eat on Mitch's couch, not caring if we spill something on it, which is kinda bad but whatever. It's only Mitch am I right?

We finish our yummy dinner and decide to watch the boys game. The first period just started. We cuddle up once again and I decide to let out a very loud burp. "Niceeee!" Willy says and nudges my waist. "Mhmm, I bet you can't do better." I smirk and look into his beautiful ocean blue eyes. He smirks back, "I'm not so sure about that...I always win burping competitions back home." Then he clears his throat and lets out a huge one. I just stare at him in shock. "Mhmm. That's what I thought." He chuckles and I continue to look at him until he looks at me again. "You ok babe?" He smiles. I reach up and kiss his cheek. "I wuv you." I say, feeling small and cute snuggling against his chest. "I love you more." He says and kisses my lips. "He shoots...He SCORES!!" The t.v roars and we look and see Mitch doing his celly. "Yesss!!" Both me and Will scream. Then they set up again at center. "I'm sorry I held you back from the game...I should have just convinced Mitch I was fine." Willy caresses my thigh, "No Sage, don't be sorry. You can't help that you have a concussion." I sigh, "Whatever Will." He gives me a cute confused look, "What's wrong."

I sigh, "No one cares about me...not my family...and no one on my team...you know how your tight with all the guys?" "Yeah." "It's not like that in my league. Well, at least not if your me." William still looks confused. I sigh again, this time tears slightly form in my eyes, "No one cares...I've been on that team for a long ass time and barely anyone shows me any respect. No one cheers when I score, they just stare and whisper behind my back. They always make fun of something...whether it's my skating abilities or my body..or anything they can get their little grubby hands on." I grit my teeth and wipe my eyes before any tears fall. William pulls me closer and lays kisses on my head, "I like your body...and I've seen you skate on t.v, your probably better than half the guys in the NHL." I smile a little, "Thanks." He shifts so that his hands are now closer to my crotch, "And your forgetting the people who really love you like Mitch and well...me....and i'm sure your family in Finland do to...maybe their just not as good as showing it." I place my hand over his and lace our fingers together. "That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me in a while Willy...what did I do to deserve you?" He chuckles, "No, what did I do to deserve you?" I giggle.

He rubs my..down there with his fingers as we turn back to watching the game. I lean back and rest my head against his shoulder, "Willy...what are you doing?" I whisper lustfully. He kisses my lips, "I'm showing you how much I care..." "Mmmm...you must care a lot then...woahhh...mmm." I moan against him. "I can do more... if you let me.." He says in an extremely hot husky voice that makes my eyes go heavy. "Show me", I mumble. He smirks and picks up his caressing pace, "Sorry, I didn't quite get that." I close my eyes, "ahh....take me Willy."