Chapter 23

"See you John!" I hear Will say and then open my eyes, only to be hit with bright sunshine. "Mmmmm." I groan and open my eyes. I gasp and realize I'm staring at pavement. "Woah!" I say leaning backward into someones arms. "Easy babe...it's only me." Will whispers in my ear. Then I realize he's carrying me, with his arms at my torso. I sigh of relief and look around. We're going to Mitch's car from the arena. And everyone's driving off. Mitch is ahead of us, carrying Steph who still hasn't waken up yet. He unlocks his car and places her in the passenger seat. "Babe..." He says, touching her shoulder. She stirs but then wakes up and stretches, "What time is it?" "It's only 7:30 baby." Mitch says and gets into the drivers seat. William brings me to the back seat and gets in himself. Then we head home.

"We're here." Mitch sings. I smile, still tired but hop out of the car. Mitch carries Steph up to the room and me and Will hold hands. "I guess you guys are staying over." Mitch says smiling as he lays Stephanie on the couch. "Mmmhmmm..." She sighs and wraps a blanket around herself. I take off my shoes and coat and make my way to my room to change. I keep Will's hoodie on and change into some slightly exposing shorts. I walk out and go straight to the pantry. Will follows me and hugs me from behind. "Babyyy..." He whispers. I smile and lean into him. I like seeing this side of him, he's such a softy. "Whatcha lookin for?" He whispers. "This..." I say and pull out a jar of nutella. He looks confused. I walk to the counter, Will following me, and take out a spoon. "Ohhh..." He says, "Isn't that kinda not good?" I shrug, "Probably." He chuckles as I spoon some nutella out of the jar and lick the spoon clean. Then I shove it in his mouth. "Damnn." He laughs. "Shhhh!" Mitch whispers, "Someones trying to sleep!" I look at Steph who's sound asleep, then put the jar back and take out some chips. "What are you doing Sage? Eating all my chips!" Mitch whisper yells. I giggle and open the bag. "SHHHHH!" He says. I roll my eyes and take Will's hand and lead him to my room.

"You've never been in my room before." I say. He shakes his head, "Nope I haven't...it's cool." I shrug and pop a chip in my mouth, "It's not much." "Don't say that Sage, some people don't have anything." "True." I nod, "Wanna cuddle." He smiles, "I always wanna cuddle with you." I blush and he chuckles. We get under my sheets and I take off my boot cast and grab my laptop.

We watch some youtube and eat the chips. "Babeee..." I whisper. Will kisses my cheek, "Mhm." "Can you get the sour cream and onion chips...I'm kinda tired of bbq." "Why are you so hungry?" He smiles. I blush, "Uhh....I don't know..." He looks down and realized I'm rubbing my womanhood. Then he smiles, "Are you on your...thing?" I blush, "Maybe." He kisses me again before going to get the chips.

He comes back with the sour cream and onion, a pack of oreos, and a hot towel. "Thought you may want more than potato chips." He says. "Awweee! Willy, you didn't have to..." I say blushing a lot now. He gets in the sheets again and opens the food. I rest my head on his chest and lean into him. He carefully places his hand on mine, where I was rubbing and takes it off. "Can I do this?" He asks and rubs threw my shorts. I close my eyes and smile, "Please do." We stay like this for a while until Mitch comes in. "Hey, just wanted to check on you guys...what are you doing?" "Watching youtube." Will says and continues what he's doing. Mitch nods, "Goodnight." "Goodnight." We say and he quietly closes the door. "Maybe we should head to bed to..." I whisper.

Will nods and puts my laptop and all the snacks on the floor. He wraps his arms around my butt and I place mine around his neck and stroke his hair. He kisses me all over and nibbles gently at my neck. "Mmmm I want you so so bad right now..." I whisper. He chuckles, "You know we can't." "But we can..." I say and move his hair out of his face. "No...we can't, maybe when your uh...thing stops ok?" He says. I sigh and turn away from him. He keeps his hands at my waist. "I don't wanna hurt you more baby...you know that." I sigh again and place my hands on top of his, keeping them where they are. "I love you so much." I say. "I love you more." He says and presses himself against me even more. And I drift to sleep for the second time today.