Chapter 42

Hey lovelies sorry for the long wait I wasn't feeling the greatest but I'm better now💕
Me and Steph make it to the condo and Mitch and Will are there before us. "Welcome home." Mitch says. "How was the party?" Steph asks. "Fun I guess." He says and adjusts his position on the couch for her to sit with him. She gives me a sympathetic smile and cuddles with him. I finish hanging my jacket, which I make take longer than normal, and see Will laying by himself. Damn that's hard to resist but I'll have to tonight. I go straight to my room and change into my underwear. Unexpected, William walks in.

I shield my body with a random shirt from my dresser. He chuckles, "I know what you look like babe." I sigh, "How was the party...I still can't believe you went." He frowns, "It was...kinda boring to be honest." I give him a look. "It was boring without you." I roll my eyes, "Who even throws parties during the day?" He shrugs. I put on an oversize shirt, Will staring at me the whole time. "Chillax. Nothing happened anyways. If something interesting did, I would tell you." "Mhmm." I say and sit on my bed. He comes over to me and raises my chin with his finger. "Are you going to bed already?" He asks in a husky voice. I nod not knowing what to say. He nods as well and takes off his shirt.

I stare at him even though I desperately try not to. He chuckles, "What's wrong babe." His voice is as deep and hot as can be. I shutter as chills run through my body. He chuckles again and I get into the covers. "I um...gotta get some sleep for tomorrow." I mumble. "What's tomorrow?" He asks and gets in with me. "I have a game." "You didn't tell me about that." "You never asked." William sighs and drapes his arm over my waist. I shift but he snuggles closer to me. I sigh. "What's wrong babe? Seriously." He says. "Nothing." Tears sting my eyes and I bury my face in my pillow. "I-I don't understand why you would rather hangout with Thea than with me." He tightens his arms around my waist. "I don't Sage-" "Then why did you go to her party?" I interrupt. He says nothing. I sniffle and close my eyes.

Steph's POV (Surprise surprise!)

"When is all this gonna be sorted out babe. I don't know how much longer I can hold it from her." I ask Mitch. "It won't be much longer baby, we just need Babcock to work his magic with the league." I nod and snuggle into his chest. "I feel really bad for Will...he's got the hardest part." Mitch nods, "I know. It's terrible that he's gotta tell her he's hanging with...what's her name?" "Thea." He nods, "Yea her. We don't even know her." "So why didn't you come up with some other excuse?" I say. He shrugs, "It was last minute...you know that. Just wait to see the amazed look on her face. Then it will all be worth it." I sigh, "She's really broken Mitch." He kisses my temple. "I know. This will change everything for the better. Just keep doing what your doing."

Back to Sage's POV

I wake up to Will's arms still snug around me. Of all days, why does he have to stay in bed? I'm not sure if he's awake yet so I mumble something and stretch a bit. He kisses my neck. Yup he's awake. I keep my eyes closed praying he'll go away. "Baby." Shit. "I know your awake." His voice is raspy. Hottt. His arms move over my body, tugging at my shirt and underwear. He nibbles on my ear which sends me over the moon. "Ahh...stop it." I moan. He doesn't stop but finally keeps his hands put on the hem of my panties. "Mmm." He grunts in my ear. My eyes flicker from how wet he just made me feel. He smiles and kisses my lips passionately. How the hell am I suppose to stay mad at him? "Baby. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone." I nod, "Yeah..." His fingers move to my thighs, tracing circles. I spread open my legs and he crawls on top of me.

He's about to do...other things when someone bursts in. "Sage I know you have a game so I thought-uhh..whoa." Steph walks in. Will jumps, startled. "I'm gonna go over there now..." Steph says and points to the door. I giggle, "I'm gonna get ready." Will pouts. I run a hand through his soft hair. "We can finish later." He smirks and gets off me. I get all my shit together and change into that dri fit stuff. I take my bag to the door. "Whose tagging along?" I announce. "I'm coming, obviously." Steph says. Will nods and tosses his car keys in the air. "Sure why not." Mitch smiles. And we make our way to the arena.