Mauerbauertraurigkeit

Ch.24 - Mauerbauertraurigkeit

These every other day practices were starting to become normal to you, and you enjoyed having something to look forward to. First being the hour to two-hour breakdancing group lessons, and then being Kirishima making sure everyone else left in a timely fashion so you and Bakugou could continue your own secret ballet lessons. In that sense, Bakugou was silently more open to Kirishima knowing the deal that had been made. Especially since Kirishima could 'keep his trap shut' as Bakugou put it.

You meanwhile had grown to really enjoy the knowledge and feelings that came from being with Bakugou and the others. You were slowly opening up more and more and starting to appreciate their relationship to you. Things were good, and you were genuinely happy for the first time in what seemed like forever.

But emotions were never meant to be permanent, and thus as good as times currently were... even they would have to end at one point or another. And the storm clouds outside started to pour down, everyone inside your home let out a long unified sigh.

"Looks like winter has finally struck..." Kirishima sighed, seeing how he only had brought a thin light jacket, as the weather didn't call for rain today.

"You wanna share an umbrella with me, Kiri?" Ashido asked, pulling out her pocket umbrella from her school bag.

Kirishima blinked, his chest thumping at the idea of sharing an umbrella with Ashido. He agreed and slowly the pink haired female started to walk to the door, Kirishima glancing to Kaminari and Sero.

"You guys coming?" Kirishima asked.

"I think I might wait it out a bit..." Kaminari sighed, as he had a slight distaste for the rain.

"Yeah me too... I don't wanna have to run from one sheltered area to the other... and still, get soaked at the end."

Bakugou stiffened upon hearing that his 'private time' with you might be at risk, only for him to realize just how truly amazing and supportive Kirishima was when he was brought into the loop about things.

"Come on guys, (Last Name)'s already been nice enough to offer her home to us... let's not overstay our welcome any longer." Kirishima waved the groaning boys after him and they followed out.

The chatter died as the doors to the elevator closed and left the remaining two standing around in the studio. Your arms crossed as you gazed out at the rain and listened and watched as droplets hit the window and created fleeting trails on the glass.

"Are we going to do this shit or not?" Bakugou growled, observing you as you craned your neck slightly to glance at him.

"Of course." You nodded at him. "Let's do something short tonight though, I'm feeling a bit tired from what we've already done."

Your tone was light, but Bakugou could tell from how your shoulders were slumped and how your eyes had bagged from exhaustion that you were indeed trying to hold it together. He had been a stickler for making sure your ballet practice happened as often as his breakdancing did... but slowly now that both sessions were heating up with more to be done, it had started to strain you both.

Maybe it was time to separate them out a bit more... or at least plan better so neither of you were falling onto your beds, after all was said and done for the day, and falling asleep the moment your heads hit the pillows in your own personal bedrooms.

"Let's just go through the first minute..." You spoke, fiddling with the Bluetooth speaker and selecting Yaoyorozu's track. "Then if we manage to get through it... we can focus next week on the other three minutes and start to go through them as well."