Nementia

Ch.45 - Nementia

Late nights had become very common as of late at the small guest house near the Yaoyorozu manor. The lights on for all hours into the night and only really fading off before the three am hours. Those who had initially come over ended up staying the night for several days in a row.

Kaminari yawned, the words in his textbook looking like a different language to him. More than likely because it was English he was looking at, but he couldn't tell by this point.This was hour five of Yao-Momo study hour and he was really starting to feel his need for a break grow.

Next to him, he heard a thud, suddenly startling him awake. Everyone else blinking and looking to the figure who was now fast asleep at the large dining table, papers and books stuck to their face.

"And he's out..." Kirishima sighed, giving Bakugou a pitiful look.

"(Name)'s been out since we started too..." Mina spoke, motioning to your sleeping figure next to her.

"How long were they up last night reworking and practicing the routine?" Sero asked Yaoyorozu who was looking towards her sleeping classmates with a long gaze.

"I went to bed around ten... but Kimiko-san and Mimiko-san said that the two of them had been up and practicing near three am... and then both ended up passing out on the couches in the living room until I left for school." Yaoyorozu sighed. "So... that makes this the sixteenth time this month they haven't had more than four hours of sleep. Now they are still trying to keep up with classes, the pas de deux... and now the need for sleep."

"Should we be worried about them pushing each other and themselves too far?" Kirishima questioned. "The performance is tomorrow after all..."

"Well... they are sleeping now." Kaminari shrugged, looking towards the peaceful Bakugou, truly a rare sight.

"And out of us all... (Name) and Bakugou are much more academically safe then the four of us..." Mina chuckled awkwardly.

"I say let them snooze through study session then." Sero nodded. "We'll wake them before dinner and then tell them to take it easy since they have their big day tomorrow."

Yao-Momo nodded, turning the page in her lesson plans. "In that case, I think it's time for the vocab quiz I told you all about yesterday."

Groaning came from her four students, the black haired female laughing as she handed out her own little quizzes, knowing neither you nor Bakugou would need to take it. Since both of you had been saving time by speaking to one another in English all night last night to practice for today. Thus... she thought you both were better off than the four others who did indeed need her help.

~~~~~

"This came for you, (Last Name)-sama." Mimiko, one of the guest house's maids spoke to you, holding out a large box.

"Oh! Good!" You smiled brightly, taking the box. "I knew Hatsume-san would come through!"

The costume department at UA was known for making all sorts of costumes and outfits for the performers' class. In fact, you had made sure to make connections with at least one or two people from every department of UA since you had arrived at the start of the year.

Hatsume Mei was regarded as the best costume and effects designer in the Costume Department. And despite the rumors surrounding you, she still provided the last minute costume changes you had asked for. Her saying something about how controversies get your name out there much more than anything else.

Aside from Hatsume, you had grown close to a few of the other performer students in your own class. As well as a few possible manager students in the Management Department, as you were for sure not going to go with your father's company or the Endeavor company... or your mother's manager. But it was still early to tell who you would go with and you didn't wish to rush it seeing as you had two more years to decide.