Ecstatic Shock

Ch.33 - Ecstatic Shock

The small AV room was cramped already with the two people who called the space their club room. So seeing as you needed one of the editing computers for this week, it was hard to have any sort of leg room inside of the small, dark, and cramped room.

And thus, seeing as you had an appointment directly after classes and a nearly finished documentary saved to the large desktop computer, you decided to take it upon yourself to have a day off. At least from editing the project.

Editing was such a drag as you had found out... seeing as you couldn't decide what transition to use or if the background music was too distracting or not. Though, you supposed Aizawa-sensei and Yamada-sensei would point that out on their final grade for it... but even so, you wanted it to be perfect for them when it was turned in. Thus the next few days of this week would be something else.

But today... today you had a doctor's appointment.

So as you hang around your shoe locker, getting your only shoe to wear outside of school you inhaled a sharp breath. You were worried, to say the least. Today marked the day the cast came off and physical therapy began. And to say you were nervous was an understatement.

And thus, you had started staring off into your shoe locker, despite having nothing else to take out of it. Your mind still consumed with other thoughts as some rested next to your locker, looking at your face.

"Being a fucking space cadet, huh?" Bakugou spoke, poking your forehead and breaking your trance.

You whined softly, looking at him with a frown and then towards your locker. You shut it softly and then let out a deep and slightly nerve-wracked breath. Bakugou rose a brow at you, not knowing what had made you so spacey today. But being him, he didn't have much patience.

"Somethin' piss you off?" He asked, then tried another set of words. "Or make you nervous or something similar?"

You laughed nervously, motioning towards your boot. Bakugou's scarlet hues catching onto it and then realizing what it was that was making you so nervous and freaked out. He understood it as well and couldn't help but also see why you'd be nervous.

"It's coming off today, huh?" He spoke and you nodded.

"Yeah... guess I'm just a bit freaked out that I'll get bad news or something." You sighed and then shook your head. "I'll be fine though, I'm letting my own worries get into my head. I'll see you tomorrow, Gou-kun."

Bakugou's lips formed into a thin line and as you started off, he knew he couldn't just sit around when it was so clear you were afraid of what was to come from the doctor. Plus... he was still partially at fault for the ankle injury, so he might as well see if there was anything he could do to help you today.

"Hold up." He told you, snagging your wrist gently as you paused outside of UA's gates. "You going alone?"

You nodded, trying to move a bit more to the side so other students could pass by the two of you. "Yes... who else would go with me? I practically live alone."

You let out a half humored chuckle, though only you seemed to find it funny. Instead, Bakugou seemed to only frown more. So, with a tug to get you to walk again with him, his hand still on your wrist he began to take you out of UA and towards the train station.

"Gou-kun? What are you doing?" You asked him, feeling him tense up slightly from your sudden question.

"I got the time... so might as well tag along to your shitty doctor's appointment." He shrugged. "Now hurry up... you don't wanna be late, do you, Twinkle Toes?"