Chapter 1

Today was a long day of work. I had just moved to Los Angeles from Toronto, Canada two weeks ago with my best friends, Lilly and Maddy (short for Madison). We had bought an apartment together and finally settled in.

Today I had to finalize all my contracts and other paperwork with my new manager, Natalie Preston. I'm actually so happy to have Natalie as my manger. She's one of the biggest business women in Hollywood and has worked with many famous actors, models and singers.
She definitely knows how to work hard and get what you want which is exactly what I need.

Anyways, I left the huge office building and looked at the time, it was 6 p.m. I got in my Uber, opened my phone and replied to my emails. I looked out the window. L.A really was beautiful. It was sunset and you could see the Hollywood sign in the hills and the tall pla trees along the road. I still couldn't believe that I lived in my dream city, doing my dream job of becoming a model.

The Uber arrived at my condominium and I got off. I went in my apartment. Lilly and Maddy still weren't home, so I decided to go workout because I needed to look good in order to be a model.

I headed to the gym and started working out hard. By the end, I was sweating and tired. I decided to call it a day. I went back to my apartment, showered and I looked at myself in the mirror, my hard work was paying off, my butt looked nice and my waist was snatched. I'm actually really happy and proud with my body.

I came out of my room, Lilly and Maddie were in the living room

I came out of my room, Lilly and Maddie were in the living room. I quickly hugged both of them and we made dinner together. I loved my best friends, we had been friends since we were in preschool, we basically grew up together.

We sat down and ate the Mac and cheese we made while talking about what we did that day.
Maddie is a YouTuber and she has about 500k subscribers. Lilly and I are both models, were not really famous but we will be one day.

After dinner, I went to my room, changed into my pj's and got in bed. I facetimed my mom who was loving back home in Toronto. I missed my family so much but you have to sacrifice some things to get what you dream of. I talked to her about what I did today and also about how she and dad were doing and if she took her medications. After an hour, I sad goodbye and ended the call. I checked my messages, I had a notification from Natalie that I had to be at her office tomorrow at 10 for an important private meeting. I fell asleep thinking what the meeting was going to be about tomorrow.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed the chapter, it was mostly just an introduction to the girls. Please vote and comment your suggestions!!
Xoxo 😘