Chapter 83

*1 month later*
I sat down in my car after a long meeting for the Launch of my new fragrance with Chanel. I was super excited for it as well. I had a lot of stuff going on right now such as this new release, my makeup palette collaboration with Morphe and my interview tomorrow at The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. On top of all that I had received some relieving news that the bad guys that had kidnapped me had been hit and their trials were currently in play. They were being held in one of the safest prisons in America.

I headed home after the meeting. It was only 2 pm and I had the rest of the day to myself. I lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling already feeling bored. I wanted to go see Grayson but didn't want to bother him filming his new movie. I'm pretty sure it was done but I wasn't sure and didn't wasn't to bother him.
It's been 2 weeks since I've seen Grayson in person and that was at a meeting. I've been texting him and FaceTiming but I really want to actually see him.

As I was thinking about that my phone suddenly rang. It was Grayson.
"Hey beautiful." He said.
"Hey handsome. Whats up?"
"I can't say much but I'm filming a video and need you to be at my place in 20 minutes." He said.
"What's the video about?"
"Just... just get here. I have something amazing for you. Okay. Luv ya" He said
"Okay Im missing you so much."
"I know baby girl. Umm let's go out for dinner after okay? So be ready. Luv ya." He said and before I could say something he hung up.

I shrugged and got up.
Hmmm. What should I wear for my date.
I pulled out a beautiful one piece suit from Versace I had bought recently. I loved this outfit so much and was waiting for a special occasion to wear it.

I took my time doing my makeup and hair and headed to Grayson's place

I rang the bell and Grayson cane out with a camera.
"Hey Sofia."
"Hi guys." I said into the camera blowing a kiss.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Okay babe so I'm gonna need you to put this blindfold on." He said passing me a scarf.
I raised an eyebrow and Grayson just nodded to go ahead and I did so.

We got in his Lamborghini and headed somewhere. I knew we were still somewhere in LA but couldn't really tell anything. After 10 minutes of driving we got to our destination and Grayson helped me out of the car.
"Ready?" He asked taking my hand.
"As ready as I'll ever be."
"So as you know you've been living in a pretty small and shitty apartment for the past year, No Offence." He said
"Uhuh but in my defence I am keeping an eye out for a new place. Just haven't gotten any time lately. " I was still super confused, and not being able to see anything just made it worse.
"That won't have to be any of your worries anymore. Remember in December when it was my birthday and we were flying over this one place and you really loved it. Well obviously I never forgot."
"No. You did not." I said with a gasp.
"Sofia take your blindfold off and here is our new house!" Grayson said.
I ripped my blindfold off and shrieked. This house was the most beautiful house I had ever seen.