Chapter 33

I woke up the next morning at 9. Grayson wasn't in bed beside me. I yawned and got out of bed. I put on Grayson's underwear. I didn't know how I ended up completely naked. I didn't bother to put on a top to cover my breasts as they were aching and it was only Grayson and I at his house.

I went to the kitchen and found him cooking.
"Morning, babe. What you making?" I asked hugging him from behind.
"Just making breakfast. I wanted some crepes so I decided to make them myself."
"Well they look really good so far." I said and leaned back on the counter.

"You're boobs got bigger."
"Is that a bad thing." I asked and suddenly felt insecure. I put my arm over my breasts.
"Nono, it's sexier." Grayson said and removed my arm. I analyzed myself in the reflection of the window. My boobs did look bigger but I was still really young and growing and I guess it was natural and Grayson likes to play with them all the time.

Grayson hugged me from behind and gave me hickeys on my neck.

"Hey hey. I don't want you're mom to see this."

"Come on you're just turning me on, waking around looking this sexy. He put his hand inside his boxers that I was wearing. He put a finger in me and I moaned. He picked me up and placed me on the counter harshly. I took off his boxers that he was only wearing, releasing his huge erection. I stroked him and he moaned. I motioned for him to insert himself in me. He did and picked me up from my ass and pushed himself in. He thrust harder and harder into me. I moaned Daddy loudly and that just made him go faster and faster. I came twice before he was done. All his cum and my orgasm fell in the floor.

I slid off him and turned off the stove. The crepe that was cooking was burnt now. I threw it out in the garbage can. We both looked at each other and laughed.

"I'll finish making breakfast and you go get ready. We have to leave in an hour." I said.

I made our plates and two berries smoothies. I went to Grayson's room and changed into comfy red nike matching sweats and white Air Force 1's and a black leather Hermes purse.

I packed all my toiletries and make up and put it in my suitcase

I packed all my toiletries and make up and put it in my suitcase. I was really nervous to meet Grayson's mom. Grayson had never been in a real relationship since his dad's death.

"Hey, Sof, you ready?"
"Yeah, I'm ready. I think."
"Okay c'mon let's go. Our flight leaves in 20 minutes."

Grayson and I got an Uber to the airport. We could have taken the jet but turbulences were really bad because of the fires in L.A.

We got on our flight and Grayson slept for a while. I couldn't sleep because I still had a small fear of flying and I was not completely comfortable to sleep on a plane.

The plane landed in Newark, New Jersey airport and I woke Grayson up. We got out if our first class section and went into the airport.
Grayson and I got our luggage and went outside. As soon as we got out Grayson ran to a blond middle aged woman who was about my height. I guess she was Grayson's mom.