Chapter 34

I woke up in the middle of the night at 2 a.m. I wanted a glass of water so I turned on the lamp light. There was a sticky note beside it.
"I went back to my room because Ethan was lonely. Goodnight, Lils💋"
I realized Grayson wasn't there. I put on a puma sports bra with navy blue leggings.

 I put on a puma sports bra with navy blue leggings

I quietly went down the grand staircase. The house was dimly lit. Corey was sleeping on a love seat. I grabbed a blanket and put it over him. I called out for Grayson. I searched the whole house but couldn't find him. I slowly went up to Lisa's room and opened the door. She was asleep in a gigantic room but Grayson wasn't there. I got my phone and checked his location. He was at a club.

I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the house. I got in one of the super cars parked in the garage, an orange McLaren and speeded to the club he was in, my anxiety increasing by the second.

I got to the club which turned out to be a stripper club. A lump formed in my throat. I ran inside and was hit with the smell of weed, heroin and other drugs and mostly alcohol. I avoided all the strippers and sweaty people and found these 5 strippers huddled in a group around someone. I squeezed through the middle and found Grayson sitting in a chair with a blunt in his mouth and a bottle of vodka in one hand and wads if 100 dollar bills in the other.

"Grayson!" He looked up at me with bloodshot eyes and smiled.
"Hey baby girl, bend over I got a treat for you." He said, his words slurred.
"Grayson, you're drunk. We have to get you home."
"I don't wanna-" he went unconscious.
"Grayson!" I shook his face but he didn't respond. I pulled him over me and carried him to the door but I couldn't get him in the car.
"Someone help!" I yelled, tears started flowing down my face.
"Hey hey. I got you." A girl in a stripper outfit ran up to me and helped me get him in the car and buckled up.
"Thank you so much." I said to the girl.
Her face lit up instantly.
"Oh my god, you're Sofia Jordan! I'm such a fan of you and oh my god Grayson Dolan." She screamed and I gave her a hug.

"Please don't mention this to anyone. He's having a rough night."

"Yeah, I noticed. He got really wasted and all the strippers were up on him cuz he was throwing out 1000's of dollars. I was having a bad night and now that I got to meet you I'm so happy!" She squealed and I hugged her again.

"Girl, you are so sweet and keep hustling, I know this work is hard. You got this!" I said.

I took a picture with her and got in the car. I drove in to the highway, Grayson was still unconscious. I was driving and he just spoke all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry."
"It's okay, Gray,"

He started crying really hard. I quickly pulled over and hugged him tightly. This was worse than I had ever seen him cry.

"I just miss him so much and I'm so angry that the worst things have to always happen to the best people."

"I know, I know. God is just testing us. It's all his plan." I said.
"Whenever I come here, it breaks my heart seeing my mom all alone in a huge house not being able to share it with the love of her life."

"She's getting through it I'm sure."

"I know I-" he went unconscious. I started driving again and got to the house I'm 10 minutes.

I picked Grayson up over my back and took him inside. I put him down and took a breath, I picked him up again and headed up the stairs but it was hard to see in the dark and I tripped and fell and hurt my ankle. I started crying.

"Sofia? What happened?" Mrs Dolan turned on a light and gasped.
"Corey quick!" Corey rushed and took Grayson to our room.
"I'm sorry, I was trying not to make any noise but then I fell I'm sorry."
"It's okay, I saw."

Mrs Dolan helped me up the stairs and got me an ice pack. When she got out of the room and closed the door, I started crying heavily. I fell asleep crying that night.

A/N:
Hope you like the short chapter. Next one will be longer, promise!
Stay safe!