Chapter 37

Our flight landed at Pearson Airport at 10 a.m according to our new time change which was perfect as we could have the full day with our families. Lily and I got our suitcases and went outside. I waited for my dad outside, growing more excited by the minute.

After a few minutes I saw him walking towards us and I ran up to him and jumped on to him like a little girl and hugged him tightly. We both cried happy tears and my dad kissed my cheeks and smiled really wide at me. He hugged Lily as well, we got in the car and drove to Toronto from Mississauga. My dad, Lily and I talked about our flight home, and the twins family.

Dad dropped Lilly off at her house and then drove to our house which was just a few blocks down. I felt so nostalgic looking at my beautiful house, it wasn't big with a terrace and huge garage but it was enough.

Dad pulled into the driveway and we got out of the car

Dad pulled into the driveway and we got out of the car. My mom rushed outside and I ran up to her and cried in her arms at how much I missed her. We hugged for a good 5 minutes before she pulled back and looked into my teary eyes. My dad joined us and we all hugged as a happy family finally together again.

We went inside and looked around my childhood home. It looked the same and everything was placed the same way, the scent of roses and pictures of us all around the house and the fireplace always on.

 It looked the same and everything was placed the same way, the scent of roses and pictures of us all around the house and the fireplace always on

Mom and I talked for a while about how it was in L.A and what was going on in Toronto. Dad made lunch and we all ate at the kitchen table while we talked.

"So, Sofia how is Grayson?"
"Grayson'a great. He's really sweet and amazing."
"Do you really love him?"

"Of course I love him, he helped me get used to L.A and treats me amazing, I love him so much. I want to spend my life with him."

"Baby, don't step too ahead and take it slowly, you have to know exactly what you want."

"I know mom, I'm not getting married today!"

"Okay I was just saying but anyways you're dad and I are so proud of you, we see you everywhere!"

"Thank you. I remember when I left in August I promised I would make you guys proud and I will continue to make you proud."