Chapter 48

"Babe, wake up." I woke up to Grayson all ready for the day, pushing me to get up.

"Gray it's so early." I mumbled and put the pillow over my face.

"Babe, I have a surprise fo you."

"You know I don't like surprises." I said, shifting in bed.

"Shut up, you love surprises." He said laughing and picked me up bridal style.

"Aaaah, stop!" I screamed.

"Here, now will you come with me?" He said, putting me down.

"Sure, anything for you." I sighed, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"We are going somewhere!" He said.
"Vacation? Where?" I suddenly felt full of me energy and excited.

"It's a surprise, we have to leave now, it's already 8 a.m."

"But I didn't even pack my bags and I have so much stuff to reschedule." I said, grabbing my phone to call my team.

"I already called Natalie to clear your schedule for the next week." Grayson said grabbing my phone from me.

"Okay let me pack." I said walking towards my closet.

"I already did that too while you were sleeping." Grayson said and brought out two suitcases.

"Your such a perfectionist!" I said walking to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.
I went to my closet to get an outfit.

"Gray, can you at least tell me if it's warm or cold, should I wear my Monclaire jacket or tube top?" I asked.

"Okay all I'm telling you it's a warm place so you could wear this." He said and gave me a blue bikini top and blue biker shorts and a white Champion golf hat from my closet.

I put on the outfit and sat down on the bed

"Now what?" I asked.

"Put this blindfold on." Grayson said giving me a Louis Vuitton scarf.

I put it on and Grayson lead me out and we went down to his car. I tried paying close attention to where we were going but couldn't really tell. He's really good at staying quiet.

"Okay, now I'm gonna let you get on the plane but your putting the blind fold back on when we get in the air."

I took off the blindfold and got in our private jet. The air hosts got the luggage on board and soon we were off to where ever Grayson was taking me.

"Put it back on." Grayson said, I was getting tired of this game but he seemed so determined and excited, I didn't want to ruin that.

"Here, have a drink."
"I can't see!" I exclaimed.

Grayson put the Champagne in my hand and I sipped on it thinking of potential destinations.
I slept for a little while and listened to my favourite podcast.