Chapter 47

*3 weeks later*
I woke up at 8 am today, feeling energized. I had been taking care of myself and working out a lot from the past few weeks for my lingerie shoot with Lounge Underwear. I was also going to therapy twice a week with the best therapist in the U.S. I was feeling really good today. I got up and checked the date. It was February 12 meaning today was the shoot! I got up and decided to grab a yoga mat and work on my core to define my abs even more for today's shoot. I did crunches, bicycle kicks, Russian twists and planks.

I showered and did some light make up. I put on a black top and skirt set and paired my outfit with some knee-high boots.

I was looking for my favourite Versace glasses to put on today as the sunset was really strong in the winter

I looked in my nightstand and found something else, a Polaroid of Grayson and I. It was us, extremely drunk from David's Halloween Party. I smiled remembering how happy we were in our honey moon phase of our relationship. I sighed. I couldn't ignore the fact that I missed him so much. He was the love of my life but then whenever I remembered Grayson and all our love for each other, I also remembered Corey and how I had hurt him as well. No matter how much I tried and did my therapy twice a week I couldn't come to forgiving myself.

My phone started going off and I quickly shook the thoughts out of my head. It was Natalie, I picked up the phone and said hi.
"Hey Sofia, I just wanted to remind you we have a shoot at exactly an hour from now."
"Yeah I remember, I'm leaving right now," I said, grabbing my car keys.
"Try not to get stuck in L.A traffic!" She said.
"Okay, bye. See you there." I hung up and drove to Melrose.

We started the shoot at 11 and ended at 4, I was modelling for many of their sets including their Valentine day collection.

Everyone was getting ready for Valentine's Day with their significant others and I'm just spending it alone with some of my friends maybe

Everyone was getting ready for Valentine's Day with their significant others and I'm just spending it alone with some of my friends maybe. I really missed my Grayson. I knew he was coming for me but I don't know when that day will be and if it'll even come at all. 

I drove home and opened my mail. After all the bills and cheques there was a Valentines themed envelope. I opened it curiously.

Sofia, meet me @ the beach in Beverly for a surprise at 8 pm. Be ready!
-G.

I assume "G" stood for Grayson, but why send me a letter, why not just text me or call me. I had the feeling that something wasn't right. What if he wanted to break up with me or if he found out I cheated on him. I took a deep breath and got ready.

I wore a brown and blue printed floor length maxi and put my hair in a high ponytail. I decided to do a Smokey eye as well.

I drove to the beach and looked around for Grayson but I couldn't see him

I drove to the beach and looked around for Grayson but I couldn't see him. A lot of fans were taking pictures with me and I started getting a bit anxious and then I remembered Grayson and my secret spot at the beach away from fans and paps.

I walked there, behind the trees and wall of leaves. I gasped from what I saw. There was a table set up with candles and everything looking over the beautiful sunset.

"Hope you like it." Grayson said from behind me. I squealed from excitement.

"Grayson!" I screamed and jumped in to his arms. He caught me and we hugged tightly.

"I told you I was coming back for you." He said and handed me a beautiful rose.

"Thank you." I said and started crying.

"Hey, hey. No crying or else you'll ruin your beautiful make up." He said and wiped my tears away.

"Baby... I missed you so much." I said stroking his cheek, looking into his green eyes.

"I missed you too." He said and leaned in for a kiss. I knew 100 little things about him, like how he loved building, he liked his coffee cold and fuzzy, warm towels but when he kissed me... I couldn't remember my own name. He had crashed through my universe and now he was stuck with me for life because there's no way I'm ever letting go again.

"Wow." I said, breaking away after a long while of kissing.

"You give me butterflies every time." He said.

Grayson grabbed my hand gently and lead me to the table. He turned on the soft music and lit the candles.

"Ooh fancy Mr. Dolan. I like it." I said.

"Here you go." He said pulling out a chair for me to sit on.

"This is perfect, Gray. I've never been on a date that's this great. Thank you for all the effort."

"Anything for my queen." He said and kissed my hand. We pulled of the cover for the food and started eating.

"It's really good, Gray. Where did you get this from?" I asked biting into the salmon.

"I made it myself." He said.

"No way! When did you get so good at cooking?" I asked, impressed.

"Well I had a lot of time for the past few months and it just reminded me of how much time we spent kissing and fucking." He said.
We both laughed.

After dinner we danced to the music and I taught Grayson how to salsa. We lay down in a sleeping bag and fell asleep watching the stars and talking about dumb stuff.

A/N:
Sofia and Grayson are back!
and btw Happy Birthday to Travis Scott, Kylie's actual baby daddy! 🥳