Chapter 20

I woke up in Grayson's arms. I loved him so much. Last night was amazing. Grayson woke up and pulled me on top off him. I gave him a kiss and we made out for a while.

I got up and fixed the sheets.
"Get up babe. It's Halloween!" Grayson jumped out of bed smiling and went to the bathroom to change. I fixed the bed and changed as well.

The twins were filming a YouTube video today for Halloween and I was helping them film it.
The twins had gone back to YouTube and just recently uploaded a video, telling their fans that they were back on YouTube and everything they had been doing in life. We also had 2 parties to go to tonight.

We filmed the video and everything. The twins made a haunted house and went in it. I filmed the whole thing alongside Kyle, their filmier.
We finished the vid by 2 p.m. It was going to be a good one for sure.

We ate lunch and the twins went to edit the video. I talked to Natalie on the phone about everything that was happening and scheduling dates for stuff.

Avery came over and did my light, dewy makeup. I was dressing as a pixy for the first party tonight at David Dobrik's house. I got in my costume and put I the wings. This was my favourite look so far.

I went to Grayson's room

I went to Grayson's room. He was still getting ready for the party.
"Hey babe, what you think?" I asked giving him a twirl.
"Damn babe. You a fantasy. I don't know how I have you." He came up to me and gave me a peck on the lips.

We both got our stuff and headed to the party at 8 p.m. The party was so much fun with spooky music, lights and people walking around. I took some pictures with my friends Madison beer and Zane Hijazi. We drank a bit but not a lot because we had another party to go to tonight.

After 2 hours at 10 p.m, Grayson and I went to my house to get in our second costume.
Lilly, Madison and I were going to the party together without the twins. We got ready in our  Victoria's Secret Angel costumes and put on our angel wings.

 We got ready in our  Victoria's Secret Angel costumes and put on our angel wings

My second costume was pretty revealing. It was basically a bra and thong with a clear, bejeweled bottom and sleeves.
I went to the living room where Grayson was sitting on his phone.
"Whatcha think, Gray?" I said and gave him a twirl and smacked by butt seductively.
"If we were in bed, I would fuck your right now. My baby is sexy. Shake that ass." Grayson said and I twerked in his face, giving full view of my butt. Grayson bit on to my butt and slapped it.
I laughed and gave him a peck on the lips.
"Bye, daddy." I said.
"There better not be any guys there at the party. That ass is only mine." He said seriously.
"Oh god Grayson. It's a girls party. No guys."
We kissed for a few minutes until Madison interrupted us coming out of her room.
"Come on, lovebirds. You need to take it to a room. Come on, sissy." She grabbed my arm and took me to the door. "And Grayson keep it in your pants." she said. Grayson looks down at his visible boner and became beat red.
I laughed and blew him a kiss before getting in the car with Lilly and Madison.

We got to Anastasia Karanikolaou party and everyone stared at us. We were pretty flashy. All the girls looked pretty. We drank and got high. Stassie even had a DJ at the party. I met many other models and easily bonded with them. We danced the whole night and had so much fun with the girls. A driver dropped us off back to our apartment. We passed out as soon as we hit our beds.

I fucking love Halloween. It's my favourite holiday and also Grayson's.  Probably the reason I most love Halloween is that it's the one time of year that, as an adult who doesn't have costume-based job, we get to dress up and transform into anything we'd like to be.
Today was so fun and well spent with the people I loved.

A/N:
Hope you liked the chapter. It was a short one. Next chapter will be longer, promise!
🎃💀👽👹