Chapter 54

*1 week later*
I woke up today feeling really tired. I had a lot of nausea all night and couldn't sleep but Grayson was by my side the whole time. Giving me ice packs, making me tea and also entertaining the baby and now he was fast asleep like he hadn't slept in years.

I got up quietly trying not to wake him up, I reminded myself to cancel all his meetings today so he could relax and catch up on sleep. I went in my bathroom and showered quietly and put ok streak had cream and everything to stay far from stretch marks. I couldn't afford to have my body completely destroyed after this, I was a supermodel after all and many companies and my manager depend on me to stay in shape and flawless.

I changed into a grey sweater and tucked it in to some white pants and my dior bag.

I came out to the twins living room and found Ethan eating breakfast

"Morning, Ethan!" I said

"Hey, someone seems to be happy today. You're always grumpy with the mood swings and hormones from the baby!"

"I am not! And it's finally getting a warmer. It's the end of March!" I said.

"Here, I'll get you some French toast I made. Is Grayson still asleep?"

I sat down and grabbed my plate, "yeah he's really tired from being up all night. Can you cancel all his appointments?" I asked.

"Of course. There was something in the mail for you. Looks pretty neat. I had to stop myself from reading it." He laughed.

I finished my breakfast and opened the envelope. It had an address from New Jersey and was addressed to me. I recognized the calligraphic beautiful handwriting from somewhere but couldn't remember... and then I realized... Corey.

I quickly put the letter in my purse and ran to my car. I sat down inside it and checked around if anyone was around.

I took a deep breath and opened it.

Dear Sofia,
This may be unexpected but I had deleted your number from my phone so I wrote a letter to the twins address which was the only way I had left to get this to you.I know that we did not end on good terms last time and yesterday I overheard Ma'am Lisa Dolan bragging on the phone that you were Pregnant. I know that we may never be able to get back to what we had and I'm okay with that now. I have forgiven you and I want you to know that I will always support you and care for you. You were the bestest friend I ever had and nothing could change or make me regret the small amount of precious time we had together. Congratulations on the baby and I hope you're doing good.
Love, Corey.

Tears started forming in my eyes. I smelled the paper and it smelled exactly like him and I was suddenly brought back to our night and Coreys first. His fingers touching my skin and caressing me like I was the most precious thing on earth.