Chapter 50

I woke up feeling a bit dizzy today. I got up from bed and instantly fell back, clutching my aching stomach. Ouch. Grayson was still fast asleep beside me looking super cute.

I wasn't wearing anything so I decided to put on a plaid bikini from the pile Grayson brought and went outside to walk around the shore.

It was dawn currently and the sunrise looked gorgeous behind the few clouds on the horizon

Today was our last day in Bora Bora and I was sad our week here was coming to an end so quick. This island was truly magical. I slipped out of my bikini and skinny dipped into the ocean. I floated in the water for a while, drifting around.

After a while I felt something under my back.
"AAAHHH A SHARK!" I screamed.

I hit it with my leg and swam towards shore.

"Fuck Sofia. That hurt." Grayson said emerging from the water behind me, wearing a funny looking Shark fin hat.

Grayson what the fuck! You can't just sneak up on me like that!" I yelled at him and splashed water at his face.

We both laughed and Grayson pulled me to him  and I wrapped my legs around his torso, floating in the water.

"I wanna fuck so bad right now." He said in his deep, sexy voice.

"Grayson! We have to pack. Our jet is gonna be waiting for us at 2!" I said.

"Why does it have to end already." He said, whining. He kissed my shoulder and neck.

"We have to work too you know." I said and kissed his soft, juicy lips which tasted like salt right now from the ocean water. We kissed for a while and I left Grayson to deal with his boner.

I grabbed my bikini from the sand and went back to the hut. I put all my bikinis back in the suitcase and made the bed.

I tried picking out an outfit in front of the mirror. I stood in front of the mirror observing my body filled with love marks. I roamed my hand over my bare stomach and could see and feel my stomach was looking a bit bigger and I was starting to develop a muffin top. I was confused because I had been working out the same amount and even more but my body looked different and I felt different.

I picked out an outfit finally. It was a tie-dye skirt and matching bra top.

 "Hey babe I made breakfast

"Hey babe I made breakfast." Grayson said as he walked up to me wearing an apron and holding a spatula dripping in batter.

"Grayson your making a mess with that spatula." I said and walked up to the kitchen counter.

"Wow this smells amazing." I said looking at the blueberry pancakes and Greek yogurt.

"Chef Grayson always here to the rescue with great food."

"You bet." I said and sat down.

Grayson made me a plate and I dug into the pancakes. I ate my first bite and get the vomit come up my esophagus. I clutched my mouth and ran to the toilet to puke. Grayson ran after me, panicking and held back my hair while I puked buckets.

"I knew I put salt in the batter instead of the sugar in the pancakes I'm sorry."Grayson said.

"Gray..." I whispered the world was spinning.

"I'll throw them out and make a new batch, just give me a sec- SOFIA!" I passed out in front of the bathroom door, exhausted.

I woke up to a cute, small local lady sitting by my side.
"She's awake!" She said with a cute accent.
"Water." I said. My throat was patched and feeling acidic.

"Yes, darling here you go." She passed me the water and Grayson rushed in at the same moment.

"Hi Sof. How are you?" He asked in his baby voice and gripped my hand.
"I'm fine. I don't know what happened. I guess I was exhausted." I said.

"You should have told me when we were hiking and swimming all day long yesterday!" He said.

"It's fine Gray. Can you get me some food, I'm starving." Grayson looked at me confused and just shrugged and went to the kitchen.

I ate some breakfast and finally felt better.
"Let's go." I said to Grayson who was sitting on his phone beside me in bed.
"Hell no, you can't travel right now," he said grabbing the suitcases.
"Gray, trust me if I'm gonna get better somehow it's by seeing my friends again, I miss them so much. Now come on we have to head to the jet." I said.

"Before you leave I've made this special medicine drink for you." The island lady said when I saw her at the door.

Grayson put all the stuff in the car and sat in it while I got the medicine.

"This is a medicine I make sometimes for my daughters and grand daughters when their feeling ill, it's made of local ginger, turmeric, black seed oil and coconut I got from a tree this morning! Here." She gave me a glass and I drank it.
"Thank you, ma'am."

"My name is Loânaliyo." She said.

"Thank you, Loânaliyo. I'm Sofia."

"Nice to meet you Sofia. Congratulations on the baby."

"The what!" I quickly shot my attention back to her.

"You're not pregnant?" She asked.

"No, of course not." I said still astounded.

"Well what happened to you, usually happens to pregnant women from exhaustion carrying their baby and working at the same time."

"I'm not pregnant.. that's ridiculous." I said.

"Well, travel safely. Good bye Sofia."

"Good bye Loânaliyo." I said and gave her a tight hug.

Through out the flight home I thought about what she had said. I had never taken the pill before and Grayson and I have been having a lot of sex lately but there's no way that it's  possible... it couldn't be.

We got back to L.A at 7 p.m and Grayson dropped me off at my apartment.
"Lilly, Maddy! Look whose home!" I yelled opening the door.
"Sof you're back!" They said at the same time and ran up to me for hugs.

We hugged and ate In n Out while I told them about all the fun I had in Bora Bora.

A/N:
AHHH!!?! 50 chapters already?! Pls make sure to vote for Pretend love and add to your reading lists.
Also make sure to check my new story
"In my feelings" First part which is up today!