Chapter 41

Grayson's P.O.V.
It's been 2 weeks since we came back to Los Angeles from Toronto. Sofia and I both have been working hard and gotten back on track to our usual grind. Tonight I was staying at Sofia's apartment as she had been coming home late from shoots and I wanted to have dinner and myself there for her. I woke up at sunrise and went on a jog around the block. I got back and was going to make breakfast when I got a phone call from my friends at West Coast Customs.

"Hello Grayson, your surprise is ready and customized! You can pick it up at West Coast Customs today in the evening. We've worked really hard on it and I can't wait for her to see it!" He said.

"Okay perfect, I'm at Sofia's right now and we'll be there at around 6." I said.

I was so excited to surprise Sofia but was also nervous. What if she didn't have it in mind or it wasn't what she wanted? I shook the thought out of my mind and made breakfast for all the girls.
Sofia came into the kitchen 30 minutes later.

"Hey Good Morning babe." she said in a raspy voice and shook hugged me from behind
I turned around and gave her a kiss on the lips.

We French kissed for a  while until we were hit with cold water.
"Aaah!" We birch yelled and I ducked behind Sofia. Lilly and Madison started laughing and we joined them after a fe seconds.
"Okay, okay. Good prank." I said, finally stopping my giggles.
"You guys make coffee while Gray and I change out of our cold wet clothes." Sofia said and pulled me to her room.
"That was funny." I laughed.
We went to her closet and she took off her clothes.
"So what should I wear?" She asked standing naked in front of me. My dick instantly got hard and I tried to cover it up with my hands.
She laughed and removed my hand. I'll get you off she said and got on her knees and tied her hair back. She stroked my erection and my eyes rolled back. She placed the tip on her tongue and sucked on my dick. I held her by her hair and motioned her to go fast. She kept going and I came in her mouth. She swallows but some of it fell in her bare boob.
She stood up and stood extremely close to me our noses touching.
"Yummy Daddy." She said and licked the cum off her boob.
Damn she was sexy and she knew what she was doing.
"So, I guess I'll have to choose for myself." She said and picked out a white top and blue jeans and paired them with white thigh high boots.

" She said and picked out a white top and blue jeans and paired them with white thigh high boots

"Okay babe. I need you to meet me at my place at 5 today and wear something fancy." I said after we finished getting ready.
We went to the kitchen and ate breakfast with Lilly and Madison. We were all kind of best friends now since we've been spending so much time together.

I left Sofia's apartment building and got in my new car. My heart always skipped a beat seeing it and I don't think I'm ever getting over this beautiful car.
I went home and picked Ethan up. We were going to direct our new movie at Universal Studios.

We filmed 2 scenes and then directed the stunts for those scenes. Soon it was 5 p.m. I got in my Lamborghini and went to Sofia's apartment and picked her up. She was wearing a beautiful tight fir blue dress and her hair was in a ponytail.

"Hello Beautiful

"Hello Beautiful." I said and kissed her.
"So where are we going?" She asked while getting in the car.
"I have a surprise for you." I said.

We drove to west coast customs and I gave Sofia a blind fold.
"Here put this on." I said and she put on the blind fold and I lead her to the car. It looked really good with the new rims.
"Okay open your eyes on 3. 1,2,3..."
Sofia took off her blindfold and looked at the new Tesla model X infront of her in shock.

" Sofia took off her blindfold and looked at the new Tesla model X infront of her in shock

"Grayson this is not mine." She said.
"Yes it is!" I said.

"No it isn't, Gray you didn't have to."

"Well I've seen how slow your Mazda is so I assumed it was time for an upgrade."

"Hey I love my Mazda but I love this beautiful Tesla even more, baby!" She said.

She sat inside the car and tested it out. We drove the car around and got back.
"Oh my god I still can't believe I have a Tesla. Thank you so much." She said and gave me a kiss. We started making out but I got a notification for our reservation for dinner.

"Okay babe, we have dinner reservations at Osteria Mozza in 20 minutes."
"This is the best date night ever." She said and we drove to the Michelin star restaurant.

We got to the restaurant and went past paparazzi and went to our seats. We ate Parmesan Risotto with Roasted shrimp and caviar and a Crême Brûlée for dessert.

After dinner we went back to my house.
"Gray I want you to stay here until I tell you to come inside." Sofia said in my ear and closed the bedroom door before me.
I waited for a few minutes until she said to come in.
She was laying on the bed her ass faces towards me in blue lingerie.

"Holy fuck

"Holy fuck." I said and I got really hard.
"Just thought I could give you something in return of the car." She said and pulled down her panties slowly.

A/N:
Remember you can always skip the unholy parts. 😇