Chapter 30

Grayson and I headed to the private jet for Vegas. Grayson and Ethan's birthdays are tomorrow and I have a huge gift for Grayson after his birthday when we get back to L.A.

I was so excited and nervous to meet his mother on Tuesday. I wonder what she would think of me. The twins mom had been featured in some of their videos and she seemed really sweet.

The private airport was still half and hour away. I decided to FaceTime my parents in the mean time.
"Hey mom, hey dad." I waved at the screen, a huge smile plastered itself on my face.

"It feels so good to see you guys' faces. I miss you guys so much!"

"My baby, daddy and I miss you so much. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine, mom. What about you guys?"

"Were fine but we miss you my angel. We only get to see you on FaceTime, magazines and billboards. When are you coming home?"

"Actually I was thinking of going to Toronto with Lilly and Maddie on Friday, so that we could spend Christmas and a week after that together."

"Okay, princess. We're counting the minutes already. Mommy and Daddy love you, bye."

I felt so satisfied after talking to my parents. My mom looked less sick so that was a relief. I couldn't wait to see them soon.

I looked out the window as we approached the huge jet, it was more of an actual airplane than a jet to be honest.

The driver opened the door for us and we got out of the car.

I went inside the jet and I was so surprised by how spacious it actually was. There was a whole side of the jet filled with food and drinks and a butler waiting on board.

I turned to Grayson and gave him a hug, squeeling from delight. I like to stay chill most of the time but this was something I had dreamt of my whole life.

I sat down in my seat and sipped on a glass of champagne. Grayson sat down beside me and we looked out the window. We saw a beautiful house over looking the ocean.

"Wow, Gray

"Wow, Gray. That house is beautiful. It's probably so peaceful. Whoever lives there probably has so much zen"

"Yeah, a billionaire used to live there but he passed away and now the house is empty."

We got to Vegas around 3 p.m and headed straight from the jet to our shoot.

Grayson and I were campaigning for Calvin Klein 50th anniversary.