Chapter 8

I woke up the next morning at 10 a.m. I went to Lilly's room and woke her up, then we both went to Madison's room with flowers, balloons and chocolate that we had ordered and sang happy birthday to her"
"Happy birthday, Maddy! I got you your favourite chocolate and flowers." Lilly said.
"Okay. Now get ready we're going out for brunch!" I said.
I walked into my room and got ready. I decided to wear my Chanel jacket that I bought yesterday with a black leather skirt.

 I decided to wear my Chanel jacket that I bought yesterday with a  black leather skirt

We got in to my car and drove to our favourite restaurant in L.A so far. We ordered our food, I got pancakes and an açai bowl.
After we ate I got a call from Madison's parents that they were surprising her for her birthday and their flight was landing soon. They were basically like my second family so I was very excited to have someone I love visiting.

"Ok, Maddy. Put this blindfold on. We have a surprise for you." I handed her the blindfold and whisperer the plan into Lilly's ear. She smiled and jumped from excitement. We drove to LAX and Maddy kept asking if we were there yet. When we got to the airport. We looked for Maddy's parents while Maddy still had her blindfold on. I saw them in the distance.
"Ok, Mads. You can take it off now"
She looked confused for a second but then she saw her parents and ran towards them. They hugged and cried and then Lilly and I went up to them and hugged them.
"This is the best surprise ever. Thank you" Madison said between tears of joy.

We got back to our apartment and took them to the guest room where they were going to be staying for the next few days.

I went to my room. It was 6 p.m. I got a text from Natalie.
Natalie: hey I heard you are celebrating your friends birthday? You have to take Grayson with you there and act like a couple. I'm sending Avery to do your makeup."

I texted Grayson right after.
Sofia: I'm having a party for my best friends birthday at jewel night club. Natalie said you have to come. See u?
Grayson: Ye sure. I'll be there.

I put down the phone and opened the door for Avery. She did an orange eye look and put my hair half up, half down. She gave me an expensive orange dress with clear heels. I put on the dress. It looked really good on my body.

When we got to the club, everyone started coming soon

When we got to the club, everyone started coming soon. There were a lot of people, some I didn't even recognize. The DJ played some music and everyone danced. I finally found Grayson and danced with him. It was pretty fun. I introduced Grayson to Lilly and Maddy.

We decided to cut the cake before everyone got drunk.
"Okay Everyone Maddy's cutting her cake now!" I said taking Maddy to the huge cake in the centre. Everyone sang happy birthday to her and we cut the cake. I took a piece and put it in Maddy's mouth. Then I put some in Grayson's mouth and he fed me some but some of the frosting fell on my boob.
"Lick it off Grayson" Lilly said laughing. Everyone told him to lick it off while recording. Grayson smirked and pulled me closer. He put his head down and licked all the frosting off my boob his teeth biting my skin and tongue over my exposed skin. I felt shivers go down my spine. After he was done, he looked at me and turned beat red. I turned back to Maddy to escape from the awkwardness.
"Ok Mads open my present" I said. I gave her my present for her. She opened the rapping and saw the Chanel box . Her mouth fell open and she started crying and shaking. I put my hand on her arm and she slowly opened it. She she screamed and hugged me in between of tears. I felt so good because Madison deserved it for sure.
"Oh my god Sofie wasn't this 6k?"
"Oh yeah but you deserve it Madison Brady and even more" Lilly, Maddy and I hugged for a while and then Maddy opened everyone else's gifts and I went around and said hello to people.
The DJ put on my favourite rap song at the moment "The London" and everyone started dancing and singing along. I had a few drinks and was feeling pretty drunk.
I started dancing on Grayson and he kept slapping my ass and moved his arms all over my body. I felt like I was floating. We started making out, me in his lap facing him. Grayson licked my lips asking for permission for his tongue to go in my mouth and we both slid our tongues in each other's mouths fighting for dominance. Grayson started sucking on my neck. I let a moan out. Fuck. It felt so good
"Oh baby girl I can show you more" Grayson said and he got up and winked at me.
"I'm going to get another drink" he said his words slurred.

I went over to Lilly and Maddy and all our friends and we started dancing. I felt great. I had some pretty strong drinks and felt like I was going to vomit after a while.

I tried finding the bathroom and walked over to the side. I found Grayson and another blonde girl together. They were making out  against the wall. The girl went into a room as she told Grayson to take off his pants. I was shocked. Grayson saw me on his way in the room but I ran as fast as I could. I had to go home, I got in a taxi and went home.

When I got home I slid off my heels and went to my room. As soon as I closed the door I fell on to the carpet crying and screaming. I shouldn't feel like this, my heart shouldn't have broken into a million pieces. This was Grayson Dolan, he had been with millions of girls for one night stands for all I new. I shouldn't care but I did. I ran to the bathroom and puked in the toilet after I was done. I came back to my room feeling dizzy. I couldn't see straight, I passed out on the carpet in front of my bed.

A/N
This was Madison's birthday chapter. Hope u enjoyed it😉 please vote and comment your opinions on stuff. 👋