Chapter 45

*2 weeks later
Corey and I have been hanging out a lot for the past 2 weeks. Lisa is staying in L.A until March Break and Corey's been spending everyday with me. Grayson and I haven't talked at all for the last few weeks and the only way I know what he's doing is through Social Media. I'm scared he has moved on from me.

Corey and I have been flirting with each other a lot. I know I shouldn't, but he's so hot and cute and I really, really like him.

Today I had all day free so Corey and I are gonna go to Universal Studios but first we are going out for brunch. I got up out of bed and got in the shower.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door and got out of the shower, put on a towel and went to open it but bumped into someone.

"Fuck." Corey said clutching his jaw.

"Shit, that hurted." I said, grabbing my forehead which bumped into Corey's jaw as he was walking in and I was opening the door.

"Sorry, Cor. I didn't see you there. You blew me away."

"And I guess I blew your towel off too." He said looking down at my naked body, standing inches from him.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I said and quickly grabbed my towel from the floor and put it on.

"I don't mind at all, just makes me extra thirsty." He said licking his lips.

"Stooop." I said, blushing. I turned around and the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy.

"I'll wait in here." He said and sat down on my bed.

I went into my closet and found all my clothes needed to be washed. All I had was a red one piece lingerie set. It was kind of inappropriate but it wasn't showing me naked. I shrugged and put it on.

I came out of the closet and Corey looked at me seductively

"First no towel, now this. You're really tryna get me hard." He said.

"Uhuh I really am." I said seductively and walked up to him, I roamed my arms over his body and face.

"I bet you wouldn't mind this either." I said and punched his balls with my fist.

"Ouch!" He yelled, clutching himself.

"Let's go." I said, laughing.

We drove to Earth Café and got brunch. I got a smoothie bowl and waffles and Corey got Avocado toast with a latte.

We drove to Universal Studios and went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We got wands and drank butter beer. We went on many rides and explored the castle. My childhood dream was coming true and I was so happy all day.

In the evening, we drove home. I was sitting on the couch with Corey when I got a text from my friend Nikita Dragun.
Nikita 🐉: hey babe, I have a pool party at my place tonight, bring a friend and I'll be waiting to party with you!