Chapter 31

I woke up the next morning and turned over in the bed. I found Grayson looking at me. We both smiled at each other.

"Happy Birthday, Grayson."
"Finally 21."
"You look like the sexiest 21 year old I know."
"Oh yeah?"
"Mmhmm."

Grayson pulled himself on top of me, he propped himself up on his elbows, his nose was touching mine.

"And you're the sexiest 20 year old I know."

And he's kissing me. Once, twice, until I've had a taste and realize I'll never have enough. He's everywhere up my back and over my arms and suddenly he's kissing me harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need I've never known before.

He gets hard and moans. I grab him from under the sheets and insert him inside of me. We both moan loudly. He pushes himself in me and starts thrusting slow and then fast. He pushes my legs up. He thrusts harder and harder reaching my guts. I orgasm but he keeps going, he sweating and all the sweat drips off his face and on to my bare chest. He cums deep inside of me and pulls out.

He gets up and gives me a peck on the cheek before going to the bathroom.

I call Madison who had gone back to L.A this morning.
"Hey Mads. What you doing?"

"I was getting a bow for Grayson's gift. They brought it in this morning from Italy."

"How is it?"

"It's gorgeous! Grayson's gonna love it for sure."

"Yeah, I hope so..."

"Okay so what colour bow do you want."

"Hmm maybe Green. It's his favourite colour."

"Okay, I'll get the green one with boobs all over it, just for a hint."

"Oh god, you're so embarrassing. Fine get that one then."

"Sof, you guys are using protection right?"
I was quiet. Grayson and I hadn't really talked about it before.

"Oh so you guys aren't. Girl you are a model. You can't get pregnant! And what if Grayson isn't ready for a baby yet."

"I don't know but he never asked me so I think we're okay."

"It's not hard to get pregnant. How often do you fuck?"

"Two or three times a day. In the morning, shower, car, at night, at the club."

"Oh well, as long as you're having fun."

"Shut up! I'm blushing. Okay bye now."

I hung up the phone and got up but instantly fell. Grayson had fucked me so hard that it was difficult to walk. I went inside my bathroom and showered. My legs were sticky from my wetness and orgasms. I got out of the shower and did a bit of make up. I put on a neon green Chanel jacket with matching shorts and a white bralette underneath.

 I put on a neon green Chanel jacket with matching shorts and a white bralette underneath