Chapter 53

I woke up the next morning in Grayson's arms. I turned around to face him and saw him staring back at me.

"What are you doing staring at me like that?" I asked, laughing.

"Baby, I was just thinking about how much I fucking love you. You know my dream has always been to become a father. Our baby is going to grow up with such loving parents. I can't wait for her to come out."

"Her?" I asked.
"You knooow I just have a feeling."

"Well I just know it's a boy." I said touching my belly softly. There wasn't really any visible pregnancy belly, I just had a small bump at the bottom of my stomach.

"Let me take a picture of her." He said grabbing his phone.
I sat there and showed my belly while Grayson took pictures of me naked.

"There isn't much there anyways." I said.
"Oh this was just for my own self to jerk off to later and this one is my wallpaper." Grayson showed me a picture he just took off my boobs and lips.

"Gray No... I'm naked, what if someone see's that there."

"No ones seeing my phone and it's just for me to remind myself at work of what I am awaiting when I get home." He said and jumped on to me. I giggled while he latched on to my boob.
I grabbed the camera Grayson was using and set it up.

"I wanna make a sex tape before it's too late and we're stuck with kids." I said and Grayson just smirked at me. I shoved him on to the bed and he waited leaning on the bed while I put on my sexiest lingerie. I walked up to him seductively twerked on him. He took off his grey sweatpants and started stroking his dick. I twerked my big ass on his and turned around and got on my knees on the floor. I placed his bulging dick between my breasts and moved up and down. He moaned and I went faster. I licked his dick and placed the tip on my tongue, I loved his dick in my mouth and sucked on it while looking up at him, Grayson closed his eyes and moaned from the pleasure. He nut in my mouth and I swallowed his warm cum. He smacked my butt really hard making it jiggle and flipped us over. I put my arms on the bed frame and bent over. He put his head in my ass and licked my pussy down. I started dripping onto the sheets with how wet I became. He inserted his 12 inches of glory into my ass and drilled into me till I started seeing starts from my pleasure. He then lay down on the bed and I got on top. I rode him like there was no tomorrow and he pulled out and nutted all over my breasts. I licked it all off my naked breasts and put it in my mouth in front of the camera.

We cut the cameras and Grayson got to editing the footage. He transferred it all onto a hard drive and put it inside his dresser for safe keeping.

I showered off and put on some sweats.

I headed to a meeting with one of my Instagram brand deals and Grayson headed to the set of his new movie Batman which he was directing with Ethan

After the meeting I went to Jamba Juice and got a huge fruit sundae. I got a FaceTime call from Grayson while I was sitting in my car.
"Hey babe, what you doing?" I asked.

"Just on a break from filming but I was thinking that we should hold a party to tell our friends and family that were pregnant tonight?" He said.

"Yeah sure but I want to keep this gift a secret from the public for a bit longer." I said.

"Yeah of course it's all your choice." He said.

"Yeah I'll call our party designers and we'll have a small party this evening." I said.

"Sounds good. Bye, gotta go."he said and blew me a kiss before hanging up.

I called patty our celebrity party organizer and told her the news and she was super excited. I told her to decorate in pastel shades like we were in the clouds with some angelic vibes because we were going to be accompanied by an angel soon. I also asked her to make a huge arrangement of flowers and balloons that said "Were having a baby!"

Patty came over soon and her crew started decorating the twins huge backyard. I also got a celebrity pastry and cake artist to make us some cupcakes and other desserts. Chef Will was also cooking dinner.

At 5 I called Avery over and she got me ready. I was wearing a pastel pink top and skirt and my hair open in my natural waves.

Everyone started coming over after a while and started chatting

Everyone started coming over after a while and started chatting. The DJ played some music as well and the sun started to set.
There was a huge long table set up informer of the massive pool over looking the pool.

"Hey babe." Grayson came from behind me and packed my cheek.

"So how are we going to reveal it?" I asked.
"Well I have a surprise and we also have the balloons."

"Yeah we'll do it right before dinner." I said.
"Oh my god, I forgot to set up the live zoom call with your parents. They're gonna be so excited."
"Yeah..." I said. Truth was I didn't think my parents would be so happy. They had always said that I had to be mature and responsible to have a kid and I was only 21 and I myself wasn't sure if my body was ready but I knew that the joy I felt knowing I was pregnant could not be replaced with anything.
Grayson put on my parents on a zoom call and we talked to them for a while.
Soon the waiters started bringing food to the table and everyone sat down.

"Okay guys, you maybe wondering what this party is about and Sofia and I have some awesome news!"

"Oh, my god you're making me nervous." Ethan said.

"Okay I'm gonna need everyone to look up in the sky just about... now!"

Everyone looked up and there were jets skywriting. It said: "we're pregnant!" And a baby bottle.

"NO WAY!" Lilly said
"What the fuck!" Ethan said right after and everyone started jumping up and down and hugging us.
"I'm gonna be a grandma!" Lisa said.
"I can't believe this. Wow." Madison said.

Everyone congratulated us and we ate dinner. After dinner everyone danced and ate dessert.

A/N:
My story In My feelings first chapter is up! Go check it out!