Chapter 80

The next day I woke up at sunrise. I was so excited to go to Italy. It had always been a dream of mine ever since I watched Call Me by your Name
I got up and shaked Grayson awake.
"Wake up sleepy head! We have to be at the airport in half an hour."
Grayson grunted and pulled me down to his face.
"Give me a kiss." He said in his sexy morning voice.
"Will you get up then?"
"Yes."
I leaned in and pecked him on the lips.
"Hey I meant an actual kiss, not that bullshit."
"Well you better be ready to die for this pussy to get kisses like those."
"Baby girl you know I would in a heartbeat."
I pulled him up and we got ready to leave for the private jet that was waiting for us.
I changed into a baby pink cropped tank top with matching pink sweats and grabbed my pink Hermés bag to match with the outfit.

We got to the airport on time and everyone was already there

We got to the airport on time and everyone was already there. Our plane left soon after and we were soon in the air.
Ethan and Lilly slept in each others arms while Corey read a book about football and Grayson answered some business calls. Madison and I had to film a q&a for my birthday for her channel. I answered all the longer questions that required explanations and advice.

"Okay Sofia now that most of the longer questions are done, here's a speed round."
"When did you loose your virginity?" Madison started quickly with a timer of one minute.
"17."
"How?"
"I was raped by my ex." I said.
"I'm sorry to bring that up... um favourite memory."
"Trip to Bora Bora with Grayson."
"First time you had sex with Grayson."
"In New York for Fashion week. It was crazy."
"What is your biggest accomplishment?"
"Umm my new lingerie line with Victoria's Secret. Go check it out."
"Least favourite memory."
"Moms death."
"One thing you wished you never saw happening because it was embarrassing."
"Um you and Corey having sex. It wasn't Corey, he's great at it. You just lie there like a starfish." I said.
"Hey! Okay last question. What is your best advice for your younger audience."
"Be your own boss ass bitch and NEVER die for any dick." I said and the buzzer went off.
"Okay guys that's it for today. Make sure to go check Sofia on Instagram and Twitter @ sofiajordan and on Snapchat @ crazysofiaj. Okay now bye guys love you." We waved goodbye and turned the camera off.
"That was a lot." I said taking a deep breath.
"You killed it!" She said and High fived me.

We arrived at Milano International Airport soon after. It was currently noon in Italy. Our driver was waiting infront of the limo.
"Ooh this is nice." I said getting in after my friends.

The driver drove us to Amalfi and we went to our resort that we had rented out for my birthday weekend along with a giant yacht.