Chapter 68

I woke up the next morning and found myself alone, lying behind the Hollywood sign with Grayson's jacket only. I looked around for Grayson but he was no where to be found.
Did he go home? I decided to call him but my phone was dead. Great. I shrugged and went back down to my car.
I drove to a coffee shop to buy myself some breakfast.

I went inside and everyone stared at me.
There was a group of teenage boys sitting at a table and they whistled at me.
"Mmm Grayson faster!" One of them said mockingly.
"Sofia Jordan, wanna let me see them cheeks getting clapped from a first person point of view?" Another said while he recorded me.
They all started saying sexual slurs at me and I just kept my head down and got my order.
A middle aged man grabbed my waist and pushed me against him.
"Let go of me." I kicked the guy in the nuts and he grabbed on to my wrist tighter.
The manager and a few baristas ran up to me to help me and took me out the back.
"Thank you." I said shuddering.
"It's okay but we'd prefer you don't come to our store again or we may have to involve police." The Manager said.
I nodded and drove off.
My mind raced all over the place still trying to process what had just happened to me. I was sexually harassed, catcalled and sexual slurs had been yelled at me in just a few minutes of me trying to buy some coffee from a coffee shop. Is this how I would have to live for the rest of my life?

I parked in the garage and went up to my apartment. I went inside, took me shoes off and went to my room.
Corey was sitting on the bed reading a football book. He put down the book and looked up.
"Hey baby." Corey said to me. I just stood there and looked at him with tears forming in my eyes.

"What happened?" He asked in his baby voice and opened his arms for me. I started sobbing and came into his arms. I sat in his lap as he swaddled me like a baby and I cried.
He wiped my tears away and pulled my face up.
"What happened? Did Grayson do something?" He asked with his jaw clenched
"No, I'm just... sad and confused." For some reason I didn't want to tell him what happened to me. Something was off lately with Corey and for some reason I felt like it was because of me. I didn't want to worry him for no reason.

"You know what we're gonna do? I'm gonna make you a nice bath and then we are going to relax and watch a movie and do nothing else. Let's let the professionals deal with the stuff and not worry, okay?"

I nodded and Corey gave me a kiss on my forehead before he went to the bathroom and turned on the bath for me.

I calmed down and Corey came back to the bed. He put on some soft r&b music and came up to me. He knelt down and took off my socks and then my shirt and then he gently pulled down my shorts and then my sports bra. I lay back down and he got on top of me and kissed me slowly. We continued kissing for a while and I became ecstatic for him. I grabbed hold of his shirt and tried removing it but he moved my arms away and chuckled when I huffed.
He trailed kisses down my chest and twirled my panties in his finger and pulled them off.
When I thought he was finally going to eat me out and give me the pleasure I moaned for he scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the bathroom and gently lowered me into the bathtub all while not losing I contact with me.
The tub had 2 rose scented bathbombs in it and rose petals floating on the surface.

"This is amazing. Thank you." I said and closed my eyes for a second, relaxing myself.
Corey hushed me and got a loofa and started cleaning my back first and then my arms and then my legs. Then he let me relax for a while as he ordered us a pizza.

After 30 minutes I decided to get out of the bath as it was getting pretty hot.

"Hey. I'm here for all of that." Corey said coming in and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

"Oh so you're my towel now?" I said.
He laughed and then out my robe on me and I sat down on a chair in front of the counter and he brushed my hair out, slowly detangeling it.
He made a clay mask and applied it on my face and then started painting my nails a nude colour.

"Impressive. I didn't know you knew how to give manicures." I used to give Mistress Lisa Dolan manicures when the salons would be closed." He said.

I watched him as he worked with his fine hands. He did everything so gracefully and perfectly. After the manicure he washed the mask off with a wet towel.

"Thank you, really." I said.

"You feel more relaxed and zen now?" He asked.

"Yes of course." I said and he gave me a peck on the lips.

"I'm gonna go change. My clothes are all wet." He said as he left me in the bathroom.

I switched the music to some romantic pop and went inside the room where Corey was butt naked but he was wearing a tank top. I grabbed him from behind and whispered in his ear, "Well now I'm in a mood for something a tiny bit more... crazy." He turned around and I slowly took the robe off and put my arms around him and pushed my self against him. I put his dick between my fingers and played with it as he tried to keep from moaning.

I pushed him back onto the bed and seductively crawled over him. I kissed him on his lips and the left hickeys in his collar and chest. I went down to his dick and roamed my hands over it as he cooed. I put it in my mouth and deep throated him until he came in my mouth.

"Fuck." He said. His veins were popping and was shining with sweat.

I rubbed him again and got him hard and placed him inside of me and we both moaned. He grabbed my throat and I started thrusting my hips, moving up and down. Corey flipped me around and got in his knees and pushed my head down with his hand in my neck from behind. He thrust in me and we fucked until we both cummed at the same time. He nut in me as we both moaned finally and the doorbell rang. We laughed and Corey slid out of me.
"Perfect timing for the pizza." He said putting on his sweatpants.

He got the pizza and we both sat in bed and watched some Umbrella Academy Season 2 while we ate the pizza and then we watched The Kissing Booth 2 before we fell asleep together.

A/N:
Haven't uploaded a chapter in a while! I'm not going to be publishing as often as the new school year is starting soon but I'm gonna try my best!
✨✌🏼💗