Chapter 58

*Corey's P.O.V
I woke up the next morning in my bed in Sofia's guest bedroom. It was already 9 and I was so used to waking up at 7 am everyday that I felt a bit guilty.

I opened my phone and had so many missed calls and texts from Mrs. Dolan and Grayson and Ethan. I ignored it and blocked Mrs. Dolan's number on my phone. I felt bad as she needed my help and all but I had to remind myself they were rich enough to afford to hire more servants if they needed and I had to pursue my dreams of reaching the NFL.

I was still super confused and scared to live in the real world alone with no parents or guidance.

I showered and changed into a white T-shirt with grey sweat pants and went downstairs. No one was in the kitchen yet so I decided to make breakfast. I made French toast and chocolate chip muffins and squeezed a lot of orange juice.

I ate some myself while cooking and left the rest for Sofia and her dad.
I was so bored so I headed to Sofia's room to wake her up. Shoot I shouldn't do that. I'm gonna look like a pervert. What if she doesn't even like me. I'm probably making a fool of myself coming to Toronto having no idea why.

I went on a walk around the neighbour hood. I put on my AirPods and got relaxed. Music has always been my safe spot. It helps me relax and think more clearly.
It was 10 now so I thought it would be a good idea to go back inside.
"Hey Cor. Where were you?" Sofia said from the table.
"I just went for a walk." I sat down at the table to give her some company. She was truly angelic. I couldn't help but smile and think back at our precious night. The best night of my life. How we kissed and her sexy body against me.
"Corey? Earth to Corey!" I snapped out of my daze and blushed.
"Sorry just distracted."
" You're probably super bored. I'm gonna take you shopping. You have a sense of fashion... but not many clothes."
"I mean it works."I chuckled.
"Okay you wait here while I changed our of my pjs and come back in a minute."
I washed her plate and wiped the table quickly. She came down after a minute wearing a cute coral crop top with jeans. Fuck she's gorgeous.

Sofia looked at the table and the clean plate beside the sink and then at me and laughed

"You're such a perfectionist. Let's go."

We went to a few malls and Sofia boy me a lot of stuff. Especially shoes, I got some Travis Scott Jordan's and off white sneakers, yeezy's  and 7 pairs of Jordan 1s. I tried paying for some of the stuff but Sofia refused to even tell me how much the total was at the end of the day but I predicted it was close to 10k with all that designer stuff.

Sofia's fans were also everywhere. We probably met a fan every 10 minutes and she was so nice to them but I just stood off to the side or held the camera for the pictures.

In the evening, Sofia took me to the lake. It was quiet as it was a work day. We ate our subway sandwiches while watching the sunset over the roaring waves.

"I've explored this city in the past 2 day's and it's literally amazing. So diverse and everyone is so nice and genuine."

"Thank you. I love it here. You see that building." She pointed at a huge skyscraper near the CN tower.
"I'm buying that penthouse."
"It's gonna be pretty pricy."

"Uhuh but I've got it all covered. This city is super expensive anyways."
"How much was it?" I asked.
"Um about $12 million."

"Well I guess I could come visit sometime. I'm thinking of going to Football prep school here."

"Really? That would be amazing!"
"We'll always be friends right?"
"Of course." She said and frowned quickly. Why did she become sad all of a sudden?

We sat down in quiet for a while as he looked around a bit more.
"So, Sofia are you going to tell me why you booked me a ticket to Toronto all of a sudden?"
"Yeah well I have something to tell you.."

She took a deep breath and looked into my eyes.
"I don't know if this is going to be a good idea but it is what it is."
"What is it?" I was getting nervous from how anxious she seemed.
"Corey, I'm pregnant."

"I know... Congrats by the way." I already knew that? Why is she telling me again?

"Corey... I got pregnant March 2nd...."
She looked at me and I quickly shot my attention back at me and my eyes slowly widened as the realization sank in.
"Corey... your my baby's father."
"No, how could this be possible. I'm gonna be a dad! What!" I couldn't believe I was saying those words. I started tearing up and hugged her tightly.
"Are you serious?"
"Yes, I'm 100 percent serious."
I got up and jumped around from the excitement.
"This is crazy. I don't know what to say."
"I'm sorry. I don't know if you'll hate me after this... but we could get an abortion if you want." She said almost crying.
I quickly sat down and held her face in my hands.

"Sofia, listen to me. I'm so so happy right now."
"Corey... but you're 19 and I'm 20. We're not old enough and mature enough. We both have dreams."

"We can make it work. And if we're talking dreams. My biggest dream is becoming a father. Thank you for making this come true."

"Are you sure?"
"Of course. I quit working for the Dolans. We could co-parent because you're with Grayson. He'll understand. I'm sure."

"I don't know. He's so unpredictable."

"Then leave him... leave him and be with me. We both know we love each other. What about that night? You can't deny this."

"Corey... I don't know. I love you but I love him too. I don't want to break him."

"It's gonna be okay. I'm here with you." We were inches away from kissing and I could feel the tip of her nose against mine. She quickly moved away and got up.

"Let's go home. Grayson's coming to Toronto tonight."

Sofia's phone rang all of a sudden.
"Hey Dad... what?! No. I'm coming right now, Dad. Just hold on." She ran towards the car and I ran after her.

"Sofia what's going on?" I yelled.
"Mom. She's out of her coma and not breathing Get in fast!" She yelled.

A/N
This chapter was in Corey's POV so we can get a better understanding of him.