Chapter 3

After I got home, I decided to clean to get my mind off things. I showered and then took a quick power nap. I woke up to a notification on my phone:
Natalie: You and Grayson have a date at Nobu restaurant. Avery is coming soon to do your hair, makeup and bring your outfit. be ready!!

Oh great! I got out of bed and went to my bathroom. I had to be mentally ready for this because I had no idea how it could go. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair out.

There was a knock on the door. I opened the door to a woman with pink hair and many piercings. She quickly hugged me.
"You must be Sofia. Your so gorgeous. I can't wait to get you ready for the night. Come on!"
She took me to the living room. I was still quiet, I should say something.
"And you must be Avery. Would you like anything to eat or drink?"

She turned to me "oh it's alright darling. Do you live here alone?"
"No, I live with my best friends, Madison and Lilly. Their not home yet though. Should we go to my vanity for the makeup?"

We went into my room. Thank god I had cleaned today. I sat down in the chair while Avery examined my face. She then took out a primer and started applying it.
"You are actually really beautiful. Your eyes, lips, everything! I say we do a simple glam look. And just keep your hair natural."

After we were done the makeup and hair. Avery brought out a beautiful red dress with a slit. I loved it. I put it on quickly. I looked so nice in it especially my waist. Everything was beautiful

I walked out of the bathroom and gave Avery a big hug

I walked out of the bathroom and gave Avery a big hug. She started laughing
" Its's always a pleasure and I will be doing your glam for the next while now. Have a great night out with your boyfriend"
I was kind of surprised when I heard boyfriend. I guess she didn't know it was a fake relationship. Then she packed her stuff and said goodbye.
After a little while, I heard Lilly and Madison come home. I went to the living room to surprise them. They were so astonished and asked what the glam was for.
"I met this boy at Starbucks. His name is Grayson. We're going on a date tonight, he might be here any second now"
"Well Grayson is a lucky boy. Tell us everything when you get back. Good luck" said Lilly.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it. It was Grayson. To be honest he looked really handsome and sexy. If I had met him under different circumstances I would definitely fuck him right now.
"Uhm, princess. Are you ready to go."
" Yeah I am, Let's go" I realized that I was staring at him and got red.
He took my arm because Madison and Lilly were watching. We got in the car. On the drive there, Grayson kept looking at me in the mirror
"What is it?" I asked
"Oh um nothing" he looked embarrassed.

We got to Nobu and as soon as we got out of the Porsche paparazzi started taking millions of pics. Grayson just held my hand tightly and quickly took me inside. I was so surprised and scared for a second. I realized I was still gripping his hand even though we were sitting at our reservation now. I let go of his hand, ashamed and looked at him. Damn, he was gorgeous. "So what do you do for a living?" I asked. He looked at me suspiciously
"What, I asked you a question"
"Oh I just thought you'd know, I am the Grayson Dolan. I'm an actor and director and kind of a youtuber."
"Yeah, I didn't know. What's your YouTube channel? My best friend is also a youtuber but she's not really that famous"
"I'm part of  the Dolan Twins, I make vids with my twin brother, Ethan."
"Well we should start eating now" I said

After dinner Grayson dropped me off at my apartment building. On my way out he said
"Bye, Sofia. Your not as bad as I thought" He mumbled the last part.

I got to my apartment and told Maddy and Lill everything but making it way more romantic and adding some bits to it.

I changed into my pj's and wiped my makeup off. Well Grayson turned out to be not that bad after all. I slowly fell asleep thinking about what Grayson had said at the end.

A/N
Hope you like! 😊